Duels Light Crystal 2-7-13

27 posts

Flag Post

Today after finishing duels, the light crystal wasn’t rewarded. Was this intentional or is it a bug? A couple of people I’ve heard have experienced this today.

Flag Post

i didn’t get the light crystal after i finished the duel too

Flag Post

I reached the 25 points for a Lightcrystal but wasn´t in the “shop”..

Flag Post

+1 … also the same situation ! give me my light crystal :P

Flag Post

Since they changed the requirements to a point value and the fact that you can lose points, it probably won’t be rewarded until the timer expires.
Just a guess.

Flag Post

same here…

Flag Post

Trigger for getting the LC is from going under to above 25 points. So tomorrow everything should work just fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lamatiel:

Trigger for getting the LC is from going under to above 25 points. So tomorrow everything should work just fine.

So do I only need to get 25 points, or do I still need to finish all 20 matches?

Flag Post

Wrong. I didn’t get it yesterday and today I got over 25 again, and again no crystal.

Flag Post

I dont got either :(
60 points and nothing 2/8 /2013

Flag Post

Also more then 25 and no crystal. There is a bug !

Flag Post
Originally posted by irabelo:

So do I only need to get 25 points, or do I still need to finish all 20 matches?

Ok, so I did 4 expert duels, and as soon as I got 25 points (20 from 4 duels + 5 from the “easy” task ) I got my LC. Didn’t need to finish all the 20 or anyrhing. Maybe You need exactly 25 points?

Flag Post

Something is wrong for sure ….

if you need exactly 25 points (not more , not less) then it’s idiotic !

if you need more or equal then 25 points and finish all 20 duels then edgebee own me 2 light crystals ! :(

Flag Post

Yep. The same over here. I need my Light cyristal^^.

Flag Post

I got 160 points after 20 fights, no crystal. Whatup?

Flag Post

same here.
i have done all 20 duels and no light crystal these two days.

Flag Post

I know this may seem like spoiled people just complaining they aren’t getting something for free but it actually a big deal. The free daily light crystal is one of the big reasons to become an exclusive member and increase your light cap. I was actually finally about to do that, but not until this gets fixed. I really don’t see what the problem was with the old system.

Flag Post

If you didn’t get the Light Crystal, put your name here: https://docs.google.com/a/edgebeestudios.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmhB9OYUqpe1dHVJSFM3bVRsallfZGJKNUp2N3NuM0E#gid=0

Flag Post

Is this ever gonna get fixed? People were saying it was fixed now, but this is definitely not the case. 3 days in a row and no crystals. Seriously, if it can’t be done correctly, just put it back the way it was.

Flag Post

It just worked for me tonight

Flag Post

it’s ok today . thanks lamatiel.

Flag Post

received CL, thanks lama

Flag Post

So wtf how is it fixed for everyone except me? I did get a crystal when I just logged on today, but I am guessing that is the one we were supposed to get from putting our name on the list. Please realize that this problem is NOT fixed for everyone.

Flag Post

Toggler: Still bugged? Yesterday, I didn’t get the LC with 3+30 from one fight. Today I did. Hate bugs like that …

Flag Post

got it :)