Poor Conbra page 2

35 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Geradi:

4CC Epics, mush who? If you meant musc, that not 4CC, and purple has so many epics, some of them just had to be weaker than others.

The sad thing would be to compare Glumbie with Demon Dwarf, 10 less melee, magic and life, rare instead of epic, fear instead of reg an 1 CC less. So it’s the same card, just epic and more expensive and a less useful ability (most of the time), they don’t call level 5 Sad Jessie for nothing…

Actu probably was thinking about Prince Mush…
… and for sure Sad Jessie is sad because she sucks ;)

Flag Post

Thanks weshu, I was indeed talking about Prince Mush. And I bet Glumbie gets a makeover next exp, since it’s so clearly a useless epic monster as is.

Flag Post

yeah, forgot about that stupid card, you really have to remind me that thing is suppossed to be an epic, one of four green epics and it’s so bad my brain keeps asking to forget it already

Flag Post

Mush isn’t a bad card, the prob is that it gets gets owned by 2 of the most OP and overused cards in the Game.

Grim Reaper Grim has both the Fear and Deathstrike, 2 abilities that both screw over Mush.

Musculard Musc is prob the most played epic behind maybe only RD so in 1 turn a person can easily attack for 120 melee damage since most Melees that are played have at least 50 attack. Any Musc + 50 damage melee will kill a god Mush in a mere 2 turns. A lvl 1 Private F has almost equal survivability.

Flag Post

Only 120 melee can’t kill god mush with life giver lol

Flag Post

Good Luck trying to win in Live relying on 8 CC Combinations

Flag Post

Then again you don’t have to play life giver and Mush in the same round, play mush, get hit, play lifegiver…still not the best plan, and I really don’t think a 4CC epic should need a 4CC Epic to be of any real use. I would also guess the big useless mush would die one round later in this scenario.

Flag Post

Conbra could use a small buff IMO because backstab is not that great of an ability… how about charge 20?
also assassins blade needs something else like reach or something… it’s a terrible card for 3cc and no additional melee.
backstab may be able to hit stealth, but I think it’s still too high cost for the ability… reach is so much better since you always will have a target… backstab is worse than ranged when it comes to situational since there has to be a card directly across from it or it’s useless.
At the very least have opportunity not trigger on backstab.

Flag Post

I think 20 more Hp would be nice as well.

Or 2 cost 40/70. Would make it able to fill the instant magic kill niche.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BashAndSmash:

I think 20 more Hp would be nice as well.

Or 2 cost 40/70. Would make it able to fill the instant magic kill niche.

IMO, even if this stat is increased like this, it is still not useful if u dun have an opposite monsters in front of it