To disable the 3D effect

6 posts

Flag Post

Card monster this game really consumes a lot of hardware capacity, making the screen freeze and lag while using other applications. Regardless of the improvement of program code which will be time-consuming and complicated and better use the time the develop new expansion.

I suggest that we can add a new settings, beside graphics quality, disable 3D effect. We can enable this function according to our preference. If disable 3D effect can make it require less capacity on computers, maybe it will easier to develop the mobile version and playable on mobile device. But can we disable this function and is it feasible to do it?

Flag Post

If this game can be played via mobile, with enough marketing, it can beat other games

Flag Post

I would also like to see the option to remove 3D effects. The game literally consumes the whole computers resources, so that when i want to open a file manager (My computer on Windows), it takes 10-20 seconds.

Seriously, who even cares for 3D effects? We play the game (long term) for it’s content, not the shiny polish.

Flag Post

A lot of what drew me to this game was the art style of the cards, but not really the 3D backgrounds and stuff.

Flag Post

+1 Should be able to disable 3D effects

Also battles should be faster. Instead of having 1-5x in options menu, there should just be 3-4 speed buttons in any part of the largely unused UI. Would be a < for 1/2 speed (what I would consider the current 2.5x), > for normal speed (current 5x), >> for double speed (10x based on current model) , possibly even >>> for triple speed (15x based on current model)

That would also allow a lot of pointless and resource hogging frames to be removed. One of the top comments for this game is that it shouldn’t eat more resources than a full fledged game like Borderlands 2. Edge’s reply was that flash is inefficient. Yes flash is inefficient but that is a weak cop-out, there are dozens of games that do a good bit more processing on Kong that use far less resources.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

+1 Should be able to disable 3D effects

Also battles should be faster. Instead of having 1-5x in options menu, there should just be 3-4 speed buttons in any part of the largely unused UI. Would be a < for 1/2 speed (what I would consider the current 2.5x), > for normal speed (current 5x), >> for double speed (10x based on current model) , possibly even >>> for triple speed (15x based on current model)

That would also allow a lot of pointless and resource hogging frames to be removed. One of the top comments for this game is that it shouldn’t eat more resources than a full fledged game like Borderlands 2. Edge’s reply was that flash is inefficient. Yes flash is inefficient but that is a weak cop-out, there are dozens of games that do a good bit more processing on Kong that use far less resources.

Yes, yes, and yes.

What an excellent post, good sir.