New Ability Idea

10 posts

Flag Post

So, I was thinking to make courage more common, not limited to just two allies. Because fear is so powerful it and there is no real counter except courage it’s really backbreaking to win without an eagle.

I’ve come with an ability idea which could be native to some other colors than red.

Name: Rampage or Leadership

Effect: When ally with this ability destroys opponent’s ally, 10 (or more) courage is granted to all player’s creatures for a specified number of turns.

This way we could have more courage around. I think this could be interesting.

Flag Post

Saba, nice concept, but this would be like courage but not. You would gain the melee but then not have courage in place when fear was played. Courage stops activating after your turn is over. In order for your intended effect to come through you would have to make this new ability prevent fear.

How about this tooltip? Leadership: prevents fear and halves the amount of demoralize effecting all allys.

This would address two popular abilities that are struggling for a balanced counter.

Flag Post

Or maybe “prevents demoralize on the equipped ally and prevents fear”. Couldn’t be leadership though, maybe “Determination” or “Inspiration”? Then Leadership could be like Charge all*, boosting atk but not preventing fear.

Flag Post

Charge* would be very situational (only with reach/backstab), else it’s wasted most of the time. I do like bmuells Leadership ability though.

Flag Post

+1 to bmuells idea. I think the leadership ability could cost about as much as 10 courage currently costs, but not necessarily the same color discounts (i.e. cheap on red)

Flag Post

That would weaken purple decks to a great extent, though.

Flag Post

+1 Bmuell

Flag Post

In the next update, I want the two ability’s ! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by woxow:

In the next update, I want the two ability’s ! :D

There already has some monsters with 2 abilities

Flag Post

With leadership and “Determination” or “Inspiration” ? :)