How to unlock Judge

8 posts

Flag Post

Please let me know how to unlock Judge ?
There is requirement to obtain Master Collector Achievement but I can’t see this achievement explanation anywhere :( What must I do to unlock it ?

Flag Post

- Have 500 diferents cards (diferent colors work ) :

http://www.edgebee.com/wiki/index.php?title=Unlocked_Cards

Flag Post

Thank you! I was checking in achievements that’s why I can’t find it :)

So it will take some time to unlock :(

Flag Post

You need 500 cards viewed, not owned.

Flag Post

Judge is easier to get than you think. With 4 expansions now, there are lots of cards available. The cheapest way to get it is to change the color of all common equips. There are 39 uncommon equips so right there, some of which have 6 colors including generic that at least 200. Remember there are two available from unlockables (fur boots and gauche) After you use up that venue, then go to leveling common allys, about 18 of those so another 90. Do not level uncommons or change uncommon equips for the sake of unlocking judge, it can be costly. Instead, just buy advanced boosters in hopes of getting a new uncommon colored equips. you might also get some commons you did not have too so doing this first for a bit is helpful. Buying advanced packs is the same cost as an uncommon color changer and the master card set offers over 100 possible uncommon equip colors. If the advanced booster does not yield a new card, at least you can sell those back to soften your loss. So that now you are at 400 of 500. The remaining 100 would be counting rares and epics you have and have leveled as part of your deck journey! Good luck!

Flag Post

This color changing seems to be a good and cheap idea. There is only one problem :/ How can I check which color I’ve already viewed and which not … in collection I have only checked the color I had … and in view count there are also the cards I had and sold …

Anyway – thank you for this advice, I will try to unlock it somehow and test how it works with my deck ;)

Flag Post

In the collection you can look at the “Cards Viewed” selection instead of the “Cards Owned”. Judge is the reason they put the cards viewed option in.

Flag Post

Nice, so as I’ve checked I still have some commons to “view” … it should make unlocking judge faster. Thank you !