Community's Wishlist

79 posts

Flag Post

Hey all. This was brought up at the chat the past few days, and I thought I’d bring it here to gather more opinions. The aim is to put out what we would like to see for the next expansion.

Now I know we all want a lot of things, but please try to stick to the most important stuff. Also, try to avoid things that are not consensus, like nerf x or y.

Feel free to add to this list! I’ll update it periodically.

As I said before, I’m not including nerfs and other polemic changes (there are other threads for that). The changes included come from demands posted here and taken from previous posts on other threads.

Some of these claims might be old and might never be implemented or might already be under work (e. g.: #2.6 and 2.7 below), but I added them anyway. Also, the minor/major distinction is guesswork by me and might not accurately reflect actual difficulty to implement.

Updated list (23/04).

Thanks everybody for keeping the suggestions rolling! Sorry it took me so long to update the list this time. Again, not many changes were made. Please let me know if I duplicated or forgot to add anything.

Card-related and other minor changes:

1. More sac allies, especially rare/epic ones;
  2. More epic allies for nature/fortune, which currently have the fewest;
  3. Dual color allies from the missing combinations;
  4. New abilities to deal with demoralize and fear, including new courage cards;
  5. Add as many cards as possible, to increase deck possibilities and diversity;
  6. Restore unranked live matches;
  7. Boost weak/underused epic allies and equipments (e.g.: Glumbie, Assassin’s Blade) to allow more deck variety;
  8. New achievements;
  9. Review card names for expansion 4;
  10. Review unlockable cards;
  11. Make the 3 missing cards available (soft gloves, demonic armor, melody of healing, if I’m not mistaken);
  12. Fix Earthmite and Tinkerer.

Interface, game mechanics and other major changes:

1. Remove useless items from roulette and/or implement a “cash-out” system for unwanted rolls;
  2. Make it easier to get commons/uncommons from expansions (either by an all common/uncommon booster or ensuring 1 common/uncommon to always be from the booster’s expansion set);
  3. Re-design the deck builder (card sorting, searchable cards, unused cards “vault”, etc.);
  4. Upgrade the whole Alliance Assault system (review ranking, ladder system, attacking mechanics, rewards, uses for reputation, etc.);
  5. Clean up the Card selling page;
  6. Use cards in multiple decks;
  7. Mobile (iOS/android) version of CM;
  8. Increase limit for Master on live and/or implement an intermediate league between master/dragon;
  9. Change match selection system for duels;
  10. Review live events/restrictions;
  11. Allow to browse through completed swarms;
  12. Add swarm clock to the quest map;
  13. Allow the selling of crystals;
  14. Add free rerolls after buying multiple packs or other mechanism to make it easier to draw cards you don’t have yet);
  15. Let players increase the live ticket cap with tokens (similar to light cap);
  16. Implement “disable 3D effects”;
  17. Add allied swarm control (block allied kills, add warning signs, ‘alliance rules board’ or something like that);
  18. Fix highscores on Edge’s mainsite;
  19. Right-click to sac cards;
  20. Only generic equips on shop (only generic on booster under discussion);
  21. Add multipliers for story mode;
  22. Add deck selection to every screen instead of having a fixed “attack deck”;
  23. Add a counter for live wins;
  24. Increase number of gerbips on Gerbips Invasion.

Bugs and fixes:

1. Fix freezing when opponent surrenders in live matches;
  2. Fix freezing when viewing standings in AAs;
  3. Fix adding/kicking members during AAs affecting scores;
  4. Fix “one more card owned than viewed on collection” (not sure what this one is, ask msr6 :)
  5. Fix fear doing weird stuff in live;
  6. Fix berserk+charge not working (unless intended as it is);
  7. Revise the achievements (the missing leftovers and the impossible one);
  8. Fix charge damage not counting towards “exceed xx damage” duel challenge.

As I said before, some suggestions weren’t included due to having been discussed in this topic or previous ones, where consensus wasn’t reached.

Flag Post

On my list:

1. Limiting grim reaper to only one per deck.
2. Bringing back unranked live matches.
3. Removing basic (and possibly other poor quality items) from the roulette (they are of little or no use for the top players).
4. Sorting cards by abilities.

Flag Post

In addition to the above good points:

1. New abilities that deal with demoralize, fear, perhaps in lieu of more courage cards. But more courage cards are always welcome.
2. Give the option to take coins instead of rewards like boosters, evo, crystals, on the roulette. Previous thread discussed half the coins to purchase the reward. (i.e. option to take a moon crystal, or 4500 coins.)
3. I would like to see an elite style advanced booster that has commons and uncommons from all sets. My preference would be that it is purchasable with coins and not only tokens. A fair price would be 6000 coins, about half of an expansion booster. This might be the answer to how difficult it is to get commons/uncommons from packs.

Flag Post

Are we talking only card-related wishes or also interface ones?

Flag Post

- Strengthen some weak abilities:

(1) Disease: Currently it’s very situational that only effected if the rivals use healing
(2) Backstab: Attack nothing if there is no enemy straight in front of the caster. But trigger opportunity (75%) if the attack takes place

- Strengthen some weak allies

Epic:
(1) Conbra – Due to the weakness in Backstab
(2) War-Wraith – HP is too low and melee damage is the lowest among red epics
(3) Squidiver – Probably too costly to upgrade, compared to Lapia

- Introduce abilities that could counter fear (courage is not enough)
- Alternative use for Reputation (what you earned in clearing others’ swarm and AA)
- Upgrades equipments (Big Project: I will have another post talking about this)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JuzzieJT:

I was thinking mainly card-related, but I guess minor changes to game mechanics/interface are ok too. Major interface changes tend to be more difficult to implement, and there are too many demands on that front :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by irabelo:
Originally posted by JuzzieJT:

I was thinking mainly card-related, but I guess minor changes to game mechanics/interface are ok too. Major interface changes tend to be more difficult to implement, and there are too many demands on that front :)

Hard to say bro. I don’t program so I can only guesstimate how much effort something takes. I know for a while we’ve been crying for a deck editor streamline, sell page streamline, commons and uncommons distribution from packs… those seem rather big… but very important.

I had my own “changes the community wants” thread but it’s tough to maintain and bump above the ruckus of ‘omg nerf dis’ threads, wondering whether I can just port the valid ones over here and you handle ’em.

Flag Post

1. Fix bug with charge and berserk
2. Add some new achievements

Flag Post

@Juzzie I remember that post, it gave me the idea for this one actually :)

So by all mean, please do that. Bring the valid unsolved pledges here and I’ll sort’em in with the rest.

Flag Post

- Can use same card in diferent deck (i am boring to remake a swarmd deck when have energy and do my main for duels(live every days).
- Balance general cards, nerf or up cards like Musc/conbra, RD/Molt.c, eagle/all courage cards, etc
- Up abilitis like Disease(stac damage like a venom and disable when is healed), Backstab(same bonus items than reach, ad damage), antiair(bonus damage or disable fly for one turn if is hit with thsi abiliti).
- Alliance objetives : Asault X place (Tower of wizards) if you conquest this place for X time (24 hours) you alliance memebrs give X gold. Are 1 place each 10 ranks allaicne, 1 for top 10, other for 11 to rank 20, etc.

Flag Post

OK, here’s the updated list. As I said before, I’m not including nerfs and other polemic changes (there are other threads for that) and bug fixes (which should happen regardless of us posting them here). The changes included come from demands posted here and taken from previous posts on other threads.

Some of these claims might be old and might never be implemented or might already be under work (e. g.: #2.6 and 2.7 below), but I added them anyway. Also, the minor/major distinction is guesswork by me and might not accurately reflect actual difficulty to implement.

7. Boost weak epic allies and equipments (e.g.: Glumbie, Assassin’s Blade) to allow more deck variety;
  8. New achievements;

1. Remove useless items from roulette and/or implement a “cash-out” system for unwanted rolls;
  2. Make it easier to get commons/uncommons from expansions (either by an all common/uncommon booster or ensuring 1 common/uncommon to always be from the booster’s expansion set);
  3. Re-design the deck builder (card sorting, searchable cards, unused cards “vault”, etc.);
  4. Upgrade the whole Alliance Assault system (review ranking, ladder system, attacking mechanics, rewards, uses for reputation, etc.);
  8. Increase limit for Master on live and/or implement an intermediate league between master/dragon;
  9. Change match selection algorithm for diamond/elite league.

Flag Post

ok for topic (card-related and other minor changes) number 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 i agree with completely and feel they are of the most urgent importantance. and for (interface, game mechanics) number 1, 2, and the latter part of 8. need to happen absolutely and as soon as possible. 3, 4, and 5 are nice but i personally can live without any changes to, but some user friendly changes would be nice. 6. :) will never happen but one can always dream 7. n/a. I hope to see atleast some of these issues addressed in the next update

Flag Post

@irabelo

Looking great ira. Everything major I’ve said before and the biggest things which currently bug me are all in there already.

You might want to keep editing your first post AND posting new ones so that the thread gets bumped AND newcomers immediately know what’s going on instead of having to look for your latest list. This has a nice side effect of creating a running changelog for the list as well.

Flag Post

Ok, thanks for the tip! I was in doubt wether I should post the new list or edit the first post, but doing both seems best :)

Flag Post

Something I REALLY REALLY hope for in the next update is (a) card(s) that heals armor, and when you’re doing swarms your armor gets healed too. That’ll make armors more useful in swarms.

Flag Post

Here are some more:

1)Fix Duels. If you are in a League with Hundreds of People there is no need to fights vs the same deck 5x

2)Change Unlocks. Turtle and Desert Striker are 2 Unlocks you get long after you would have a need for them

3)Let us Play Live with tickets still during sucky events (If they are concerned that then people might not play in the events then maybe that is a sign the Event should be changed to make it more interesting to people)

4)More Imaginative Weekend Restrictions: (For example restrict abilities instead of Colors/Rarity)

5)Let us use lower Lvls for our cards. For example, it sucks that often people are forced to not upgrade their cards since it would make their deck weaker.

6)Fix the Card strengths. For example, in Master and Ninja Lvl 3 is almost always by far the most efficient lvl to use for your rare/epic monster. For the cost of a lvl 5 epic or rare you could afford 2 that card at lvl 3 which becomes a no brainer for almost any card. Epic equips/useables are also too cheap. Judge/VE/Mana Gem, etc should not cost less than a lvl 2 Glumbie.

Flag Post

great thread- i hope someone with the power to implement some changes takes a look at this. i especially agree about the problem with common/uncommon expansion cards, boosting assassin’s blade, and every interface adjustment. mobile cm isn’t that important for me

Flag Post

UI Update: Is it possible to get arrows to page through swarms that you have completed as well. Just have to waste a few clicks getting back to the map and finding a new swarm. Once you complete the arrows disappear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zarten:

UI Update: Is it possible to get arrows to page through swarms that you have completed as well. Just have to waste a few clicks getting back to the map and finding a new swarm. Once you complete the arrows disappear.

+1 – it’s annoying as hell … and also as somebody already mentioned in some topic – please put the swarms clock’s on the map to be possible to check quickly in which order is the best to do swarms in current moment.

Flag Post

- fix the opponent surrendered on his turn freeze bug in live
- fix the standings bug
- fix the adding/kicking members affecting AA scores bug
- fix the collection 1 more owned than viewed bug… there are probably a few more… also give us the 3 missing cards!
- how about after buying x# of an expansion booster,you get a free reroll? Every 25th of a specific booster you can get an extra free reroll. i.e. 1-25 = no free redraws, 26-50 = 1 free, 51-75 = 2 free, etc..
It’s very hard to complete a collection and this will only make it slightly easier…. I don’t want to end up with 1000 curious hats before I ever get a VE… and I’m almost there!
Or even after 25 you can omit a card from further draws… 50 you can do 2… etc.
- have each duel you attempt give you your live play tickets (up to 20)… and then change the free LC requirement to winning a live match.

Flag Post

1. I would love to be able to sell crystals that I get, but do not need. Moon shard I’m looking at you…

2. Cheaper evo crystals and/or more rewards for evo crystals. Leveling a rare monster to level 4 or 5 costs the same as buying 5 master boosters, and considering that I do not have any epic monsters as of yet, the choice is clear.

Flag Post

Trigger opportunity 75% when there is stun, which is the same as entangle
Give an option to disable 3D effect.
Allow an quota for alliance members to kill your swarm (?)
Allow people to play non-event decks to other’s non-event deck in live play with normal reward

Flag Post

Updated list (26/03). Added bugs/fixes due to popular demand.

7. Boost weak/underused epic allies and equipments (e.g.: Glumbie, Assassin’s Blade) to allow more deck variety;
  8. New achievements;
  10. Review unlockable cards;
  11. Make the 3 missing cards available (soft gloves, demonic armor, melody of healing, if I’m not mistaken).

9. Change match selection system for duels;
  10. Review live events/restrictions;
  11. Allow to browse through completed swarms;
  12. Add swarm clock to the quest map;
  13. Allow the selling of crystals;
  14. Add free rerolls after buying multiple packs or other mechanism to make it easier to draw cards you don’t have yet);
  15. Let players increase the live ticket cap with tokens (similar to light cap);
  16. Implement “disable 3D effects”;
  17. Add allied swarm control (block allied kills, add warning signs, ‘alliance rules board’ or something like that).

Bugs and fixes:

1. Fix freezing when opponent surrenders in live matches;
  2. Fix freezing when viewing standings in AAs;
  3. Fix adding/kicking members during AAs affecting scores;
  4. Fix “one more card owned than viewed on collection” (not sure what this one is, ask msr6 :)
  5. Fix fear doing weird stuff in live.

As I said before, some suggestions weren’t included due to having been discussed in previous topics where consensus wasn’t reached.

Flag Post

That “Bugs and fixes” part should be priority #1. And also: when a swarm is completed, it is annoying and doesn’t make any sense that in order to click the “Complete” button, it sometimes asks that you have the amount of light that would be needed to fight it. (Example: I finish MS x5, all 2500 enemies are killed, yet I can’t click “Complete” and start another swarm if I don’t have at least 87 light.)

Flag Post

Just wanted to let you know that all your effort is appreciated, and we will surely discuss your suggestions once Edge starts with Exp #5