Suggestion: Maga Swarm

7 posts

Flag Post

Got bored in normal swarm? Play alone because of insufficient money reward in others’ swarm? It is the time to think an alliance-wide swarm

Operation:

1. Rewarded as the normal swarm done by own
(No reduction in participating the swarm like what we do in others’ swarm)
2. Additional money reward for clearing the entire swarm
The below is a simple concept on MEGA SWARM:
- Swarm Strength = (10/20/30/40/50) x normal swarm
- Cost to open: Free
- Cool Down: 1 week
- All alliance members can join
- Multiplier same as the normal swarm
- Reward per fight is the same as the normal swarm
- Can Only opened by the leader
- Only 1 swarm available (i.e. cannot have VM and NS at the same time)
- IMPORTANT: Additional reward for clearing mega swarm
10x swarm = $1,000
20x swarm = $1,500
30x swarm = $2,500
40x swarm = $4,000
50x swarm = $6,000
Well, it is not too difficult (actually too easy) for top alliance, IMO.

Flag Post

Is it like, for example, MS, if we 50X, the swarm strength will be 50000 for a 7.5 days and the monsters will be exactly like the same as MS?

Flag Post

- No is bad idea.

Flag Post

Love the idea, although could lead to endless grinding for huge amounts of coins.

Flag Post

As opposed to the current system, which is endless grinding for moderate amounts of coins?

Flag Post

Also love the idea. I imagine the coin gain wouldnt be all too different from what it is now. The grind would be no different. But it would be shifted to being more of a community/group event which is good.

CM is too solo oriented and badly needs group content like this imo

Flag Post

I like it, but it needs some improvements.

First of all, I’ve witnessed that the leader in active alliances can get really inactive, so I think that any operator should be allowed to open one.

Maybe Instead of going up in 10s of swarm strength, it should be going up in sevens; seven days a week, one swarm a day. So 7x, 14x, 21x, 28x and 35×. Reduces the grinding aspect to something tolerable.

And the reward for clearing a mega swarm should be dependant on the swarm that’s been magnified; Doing gerbip at 50x for 6000 is an easy way to make moneys.