Alliance Thread page 2

252 posts

Flag Post

alliance Notevenpopcrnmsc ranked 18, rating 25 is recruiting active players, msg me or ask for an invite if interested

Flag Post

Edit: we are full.

Flag Post

XGMR is looking for a new member. Please send me a mail with the contents of your deck. We look for active, honest, and helpful players. Your deck doesn’t have to be the best to join but we look for high activity. Please let me know, and thank you.

Flag Post

THE GRIM REAPERS are looking for 1 member, we target top 10 alliances so activity and a strong deck are required. Send me a message if interested in joining.

Flag Post

@jobester - What is the requirement to join? Can you be more specific?

Flag Post

Newb Lords a top 10 alliance who are in the business of dealing and trading newbs. If you have a good whipping arm come join us.

Flag Post

Interested to join one of the top 10 alliance?
Interested to unlock better cards through swarms?
Interested in participating in daily wars against some of the top 10 alliance?

Knights of Good is recruiting.
Ranking: 4th

Interested to join us? Mail me the deck you are using and how many light you use per day ( on average )

Flag Post

XGMR is looking for a couple active and good players. We are currently the #2 alliance. send a request or mssg me for details

Flag Post

Magic Lessive is looking for a player. rank 13.
Your deck doesn’t have to be the best, but you have to be active in swarms and wars.

Send me a message if interested.

ps: French Welcome :)

edit: no more places :(

Flag Post

Dream Reapers has one opening. Rating 44, ranking 18, we do Allied Assaults daily.

Not a lot of rules but we do want active members who are always improving their decks and gameplay.

Flag Post

Power of Wisdom (PoW!) is a newly formed Alliance, mainly for Players who just want to have Fun and help others. If you are interested in forming a good community, just send a request!

Flag Post

AlphaOmega [A-Z]
Check out our guild recruiting post here.

Flag Post

The_Champ’S Recruiting!

Flag Post

TheRealMacgyver is looking for a few players who just want to chill and have a good time. I know you can’t sign on everyday but every other day works out I think. Maybe even every 3 days.

Flag Post

Hi i have an onemanally so im looking for some active player who want reach the top.
Or invite me to your ally (strong)

Flag Post

Killer Beez, KBZ, is new alliance that plans to be very active. 2/3 days of no logging in =kick. new today. plan to become force to reckon with. request from enigmaticsmile if interested. will accept anyone. remaining in is the key, muahhahah

Flag Post

Snow wolves; quickly growing; rating 3; message if interested; enough said

Flag Post

Should never be missing me!

o(∩_∩)o ~~mmohunter

Flag Post

alliance wasteland is recruiting
still fairly new but are active

Flag Post

TheRealMacgyver is looking for a few more members to fill out our ranks. Looking for AT LEAST semi active players. If you’re not going to be on for whatever reason I won’t kick you if you let me know. We’re pretty chilled but we love winning so join us only if you want to win and have help with your swarms and such. Join anyone else and you’ll see my Alliance fighting yours at some point XD Have fun playing!

Flag Post

New alliance Unstoapable looking for anyone dont realy care on skill must be rather active however

Flag Post

Active player looking for an alliance. I am currently grinding in the old mine and have 5 rares (only use 3 in my deck though). Post your faction name in this thread or PM me

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag (9/10), Ranked 18th. Looking for active members with at least 1k global duel wins. We require 20/20 Daily Assaults :)

Flag Post

Royalty is now recruiting anyone, no requirements.

Flag Post

Seasick is recuiting. Rating 17.
No requirements, only tell us if you are inactive for more than 5 days.