Alliance Thread page 3

267 posts

Flag Post

looking for people to join

Flag Post

I’m looking for alliance where at least most of ppl participate in assaults. Would be nice if it was top30. I’m sick of alliances where most of ppl only do like 5/20 or 3/20. I’m not paying-real-money player but I’m quite active. Deck maybe not so good so far, yellow/blue common/uncommon monsters and some unc/rare equip. Can beat mushroom wave 7 usually and I eagerly help with swarms. Pm me

Flag Post

Nightmares is recruiting we are the 11th rank alliance and we are searching for players with good decks but most importantly active players that do assualts
if you want to join please pm me

Flag Post

Newmanor is recruiting, we are a new active alliance

Flag Post
Originally posted by Newmicon:

Newmanor is recruiting, we are a new active alliance

I’ll join.

Flag Post

Daily player looking for an active alliance. I’m trying to get the reputation achievements to unlock more stuff in the card shop, so rest assured I’ll contribute as much as I’m able. 370+ global wins, most of the way through story mode, picking up master packs as gems allow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by produckt:

Snow wolves; quickly growing; rating 3; message if interested; enough said

Due to the leader going inactive, Snow Wolves is being moved.

New Name is “Spoils of War” (SoW), feel free to apply

Flag Post

Nightmares is looking for an active and good player. At least one epic card to be considered. If you’re interested send an ingame message to me or Soul2bond.

Flag Post

‘The Order’ is looking for active players. We are slowly climbing up in the rankings but would love to have some new active players to replace those who have become inactive.

Your dedication to the Alliance is far more important than your deck. If you enjoy posting swarms, helping to fight swarms and of course taking part in Allied Assaults then ‘The Order’ needs YOU.

Please feel free to send me a message in the game (Salemdeekat) or send a message to the groups leader (Roukiller).

Flag Post

Hey guys, Heretic Nation is recruiting. We have a good group of active players, moving through the low ranks at a rapid pace. Join us and help us reach our potential. No drama, no stress, just a positive atmosphere where all players help each other and can enjoy the game.

Flag Post

Spoils of war looking for active players
we are at position 65 and growing up

Flag Post

very competitive alliance, in top ten, looking to replace player/s do to work increase they must quit as they dont have time. mail me if interested. enigmaticsmile

Flag Post

‘Weedballs’ alliance looking for active players. Rank 47. Message me (Fyrax) or Bitshift.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fyrax:

‘Weedballs’ alliance looking for active players. Rank 47. Message me (Fyrax) or Bitshift.

lol hey, u have dccc’s profile pic.

Flag Post

Nightmares are recruiting we are rank 8th at the moment and looking for players who do asualts
if you are active and have a good deck please send me a msg in game or post it here

Flag Post
Originally posted by xBlean:

Dream Reapers [lDRl]
Rating: 0
Members: 1/10

Requirements:
- Must me active as much as possible
- Must respect other Alliance members
- Must be willing to help others with making/tuning their deck if needed
- Must know how to have fun.

About Dream Reapers
Yes, this is a new, fresh guild that I am hoping to build into an epic Alliance. I welcome all members (people new to the game and veterans).

More Info To Come

you spelt me wrong just pointing out

Flag Post

Knights Templar top 10 alliance looking for 1 more active member with rare/epic based deck and willing to do assaults per day

Flag Post

Sinful Saints – Looking for active members with 500+ Global Wins. Allied Assaults and Ally Swarm participation is needed. We are an active Alliance looking for more active players like ourselves. Mail me for invite (JakeM7410).

Sinful Saints – Currently Rank 22 with Rating 65.

Flag Post

Neverwinter – new alliance looking for active players. Will accept asap.

Flag Post

Jade Owl – New alliance, I will accept folks as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Flag Post

Knights Templar
Rating: Number 8.
Members: 7/12 after some cleanups.
Requitements:
-Active Players, we are looking for people who can do 20 allied assaults a day.
-Strong deck: We can keep swarms rolling the entire day to help you build up a strong deck.
-Community Driven people, we’re out of be friends and play with friends, win more players may join, but will need to take it down a notch.
Message Attroc with your info and we’ll give you a shot.

Flag Post

[GUE] FrobozzCo

Requirements:
1) ARE YE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT A CABBAGE OR SOMETHING?
2) DO YE WISH TO BETTER THYSELF?
3) ARE YE WILLING TO SEARCH ALL THE REALMS FOR ZORKMIDS?
4) WILL YE DEDICATE YESELF TO FROZZCO?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, that is terribly unfortuanate. However, we will accept you anyway because frankly I don’t care about the multiplayer part of the game. So, if you want a shot at getting the multiplayer unlocks but don’t want a group that cares about how well you play, send me a message. I will accept people until I run out of slots.

Flag Post

Zolaks Warriors

Apply my friends!

Flag Post

Viking is recruiting…

We only acept active players…
You are required to participate in allied assaults…

Flag Post

Invite Cbillz im active :)