Alliance Thread page 6

255 posts

Flag Post

he meant cookies… extra cookies

Flag Post

We have our own chat room…it’s pretty fun and makes the grind a little more bearable :)

Flag Post

can i re-join the alliance for extra cookies then?

Flag Post

are there any alliances that i can join

Flag Post

Nightmares is looking for new members. We have 3 rooms left, however we can only invite one person at a time. You must have a rare based deck with at least one epic in it to join, and also be willing to do the 20 daily assaults.

Flag Post

“dread not” is accepting anyone who needs an alliance. all welcome

Flag Post

crimson fireball is looking for members cfb request t join

Flag Post

Ok, here goes. Our leader has quit the game and appointed me new leader of the Knights of Good, currently ranked #5. Hence, we are looking for a new member. It is high level decks so be prepared. You should have a good deck or at least be ready to work towards that. We have big shoes to fill. Message me if interested.

Flag Post

Roadhouse rank 8 looking for +1,

Flag Post

IfWeDieItsLag rank #3, rating 549, is looking for a new member, rare/epic deck and activity in Allied Assaults required. Send request or a message to me, klausbradaschia or whatsacomputer

edit full now

edit bmuell01, lol, we´ve been pretty lucky this time

Flag Post

Beginner is a new alliance already in the top 500.
We are growing extremely quickly and are constantly doing AA as well as several swarms.
We often have open slots so feel free to apply if interested!

Flag Post

Cerces how were you able to get someone so quick? Damn you! If you wanted to be in #3, but missed out. We have an opening in #5 Knights of Good. Perhaps someone rising in the top 20 alliances is ready for some top 10. Send me a message.

12/21/12 – full

Flag Post

join alliance dread not

Flag Post

We need a new member to our alliance “São Paulo”. We are ranking in the 174 position. Sent a request!

Flag Post

notevenpopcrnmsc rank #1 is recruiting again, rare/epic based deck required pm me if interested, free cookies for joining

Flag Post

You won’t regret joining us (notevenpopcrnmsc). We are great fun, and very helpful with deck improvement and other random questions :). We are not super hardcore, and like to chat and have fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by actuaryal:

You won’t regret joining us (notevenpopcrnmsc). We are great fun, and very helpful with deck improvement and other random questions :). We are not super hardcore, and like to chat and have fun.

full now :)

Flag Post

Our alliance is recruiting ACTIVE members!

Alliance name: Severe Typhoon
Rating: 112
Members: 7/10
Main purpose: Increase the reputation through 1) allied assault, 2) swarm
Requirement:
1) Play allied assault several times a week especially we are facing TOUGH assault.
2) Pass VG8 (Optional)
3) ACTIVE!

Your benefits:
1) Give you recommendation in improving your deck > More win > More coins!
2) Play allied assault > 125 coins per fight (next rating 150, 150 coins per fight) > More coins!
3) Beating swarm > earn reputation + coins > Unlock more good cards!

Remarks:
1) We will beat a mushroom swarm at least one per day
2) Love tracking typhoon is not a must! Don’t be misleaded by the name of alliance.LOL

Flag Post

São Paulo is looking for ACTIVE MEMBERS. We are rating in the 115 position. We are only 5 members and want to recruit the last 5 rooms. You may be one of those! We need members with good cards trying to do their best. Our alliance scalen up more than 50 ranks in the last week. Our met is to raise in the top 20 of all times. If you consider to scale in the same way, this is the time! Send us a message.

Flag Post

THE GRIM REAPERS are looking for a new active member. Rank 4 alliance, shoot me a PM if you’re interested. We’re not a win more alliance, but we do look for activity from our members. Fun is #1 priority, we like to help players build and hone their decks to the best that they can become.

Flag Post

Notevenpopcrnmsc rank #1 alliance is recruiting ,epic/rare based deck required,pm me or thafunkymonkey if you are interested.

Full.

Flag Post

Roadhouse rank 6 nearing 500 rating.

Need our 12th man!

Flag Post

São Paulo is looking for ACTIVE MEMBERS. Now we are ranking at #66. Send us a request! Three more users to completing the alliance!

Flag Post

Hi, we are São Paulo again looking for good players!! We need some ACTIVE USERS, 4 new members needed. We are now ranking in the 18 position! Holy cow!! But we need some more to scale up the top ten. So go on! Send us a request if you want to join a cool alliance with people around the world. We talk in three languages (english, portuguese, spanish) so we have fun talking and debating how to make a perfect gaming.
The only requirements are:
- Passion with this game
- Communication in the billboard
- Be proactive
The desk is not so important today. If you help the alliance and you like to participate is enough :)

Flag Post

Roadhouse, needs 1 more. Must have a very strong deck.