Bug Reports page 17

580 posts

Flag Post

I don´t know what happened here, but since yesterday I have this:

It just was like this after I loaded the game yesterday, reloading didnt help. I cant zoom out or in with ctrl + mousewheel. Everything I tried didnt work. I did not install any new version of flashplayer or firefox yesterday, both are the newest around atm though.
As you can see I can´t scroll down any further, so I can´t access any other part of the shop than the featured…not too helpful when you wanna buy some more packs. I´m lucky that In the guilds tab I can at least scroll down far enough to be able to click the top of the wars icon so I am able to fight, otherwise I would be useless.

Flag Post

Today I have been constantly getting the message “Connection Lost Unknown Reason”. It appears every time I win a battle, giving me no credit for winning, and any time I try to save an edit to my deck. I basically can’t do anything without being disconnected.

Flag Post

opponent had a dravkas gear construct out – I played a doppelganger and my doppelganger instantly died → is this supposed to happen? I think it’s a bug

Flag Post

Okay, two bugs in one pvp match. My opponent poisoned (with a card) my swift ghoul. It eventually died and his corpse appeared. It stayed for the rest of the match. Which comes to my next glitch report. My opponent had no creatures out, played no spells and only had gear that healed him out. I had nine HP and just suddenly lost. NO

Flag Post

To finish what I was saying…. NO reason explained on the losing screen…..

Flag Post

Wild Behemoth is currently hitting the owner TWICE for 2 damage total when it kills something and overrun activates

Repeatable : Have behemoth attack and kill anything 1-2 hp

Flag Post

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/kingdoms.png/
Whenever I win a battle in Guild War
I lose energy, i dont win gold/Guild points.
(obs:I lose 5 energy and its say 4 energy/battle)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Inferno52387:

Today I have been constantly getting the message “Connection Lost Unknown Reason”. It appears every time I win a battle, giving me no credit for winning, and any time I try to save an edit to my deck. I basically can’t do anything without being disconnected.

Inferno52387 i’m getting the same problem too

Flag Post

[quote] opponent had a dravkas gear construct out – I played a doppelganger and my doppelganger instantly died → is this supposed to happen? I think it’s a bug [/quote]
Have the same problem with abaddon’s soul conversion. I killed the construct, tried to revive it and had a corpse on my side.

Flag Post

The construct enters play with x attack and x hp, where x is the cost of the gear.
Since you made it enter play via doppleganger/soul conversion, the value of ‘x’ is equal to zero and thus killing it the instant it appeared

Flag Post

The thing with the constructs also happens when you use them yourself and your enemy returns them to your hand with fear or juggernaut…you can play them for 0 mana as all tokens, but they enter play with 0/0 and instantly die, so all you can do is banish them for 1 mana….if it is not intended, please fix it, if it is intended: WHY? feels stupid.

Flag Post

The patch v0.8.3.1, the new skill “War March” : Target creature attacks, if able.

The skill can’t use on the ancient creature “Ancient Priestess”.

I know the creature without “Haste” can’t attack when summoned, but the “Ancient Priestess” was summoned a few turns ago, and the opposite slot is unoccupied, so she can attack even she has “Timid”.

After click the battle button, she can do normal attack, but the skill “War March” can’t use on her. I test it twice.
I guess the skill “War March” use on the creature with “Timid” have some problem, please take a look at it, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kagrunz:

:

WHYYY oh whyyy did you guys (dev team) change the kingdoms pack to 25k when it used to be 20k like shown?
it’s a bit annoying :/

Flag Post

When i play the game, it sometimes brings me back to the Kongregate homepage in the middle of a fight. This happened to me 3x so far.

Flag Post

Duplicated aegis shield let damage pass after the first is broken….

Flag Post

Blaze boots dont work on dravkas assemble constructs.

Flag Post

Akatril’s divine fury still removes weaken permanently… it should be temporary

Flag Post

I disagree. I think Akatril’s divine fury should remove ALL negative status affects, seeing as how she is a holy hero, but has no healing ability of any sort.

Flag Post

“You have being idle for too long” appearing in the middle of a campaign battle…

Flag Post

Fear kill us constructs of dravkas when u play it again

Flag Post

Tuesday, 2nd of october. I had 60 energy, played one game. Then I had 54 energy. Then I wrote a thread in the Forum. I went back to the game and it said “you don’t have enough enrgy to start a battle!!!” . I reloaded the game and it said that I have 1 energy!!! So I went down from 60 to 1 in ?? how is this possible in one game?

Flag Post

i had this happend 2 times of losing between 50-120 energy standard is jacked up atm i believe.

Flag Post

same problem as rawonhisfest and dccc

Flag Post

same

Flag Post

discard pile → if opponent had for example 40 cards and 4 qdcs in his deck and played duplicate on one or more of of his QDCs, you will find multiple copies of QDCs (more than 4) in the discard pile AND the duplicates → is this intended?

not really a bug, people just have to keep in mind :)