Bug Reports page 20

580 posts

Flag Post

I’ve also had an “uncaught error” #2030 for the last two days, would appreciate if it was fixed or somone could tell me what to do to fix it.

Flag Post

Not a big deal, but when reeking fleshbag deals damage to enemy player on enter it doesn’t trigger bloodsire bandits on enter buff (I’ve experienced this bug 2/2 times). For example, playing zombie priestess, then r.f., then b.b. leaves b.b. entering as a 1-1.

Flag Post

not a “bug” persay, but it appears that the NPC opponents “give up"(where it does nothing when it thinks it’ll lose) is not taking into consideration, at least not proper consideration, of its skills. specifically, cards that have dodge ability should never give up, and the thief guy who can generate random debuff to enemy should always try to use that skill—what if it puts pacify on all enemies? while it’s a long shot, i think the NPCs shouldn’t give up as long as it have a shot

Flag Post

not sure if this is a bug or part of the game mechanics, but poisoned corpses don’t seem to disappear as quickly…

Flag Post

For the past three days I have received an “Uncaught Error 1009” whenever I try to enter the pvp section from the main screen.

My computer also appears to freeze momentarily whenever the enemy’s turn begins. This is not a big deal but it is annoying having to wait for the AI enemy to play. This happens in both the guild and mission battles.

Flag Post

When I signed in today I had been reset to day one on the daily sign in, even though I know I signed in yesterday and was around day 40. Not only that but for some reason it is telling me crafting is now locked, and I have gone back down to zero stars, despite still having heroes with stars and abilities. . My money had also been reset, but was only around 1k anyway.

Flag Post

I completed the Triumph for Noran “Deal lethal damage on enemy hero with an ally creature that is polymorphed”. I was given the gems, and it was marked purple as completed. When I signed back in it shows it incomplete. It did NOT remove the star from my star total, nor Noran’s individual triumph star count. It is just a graphical bug that shows it incomplete. Just wanted to share.

Flag Post

been playing this game since ages ago, this is the first time that i havent been able to load the game…

I dunno, apparently there was an update 5 hours ago, maybe thats why my loading screen wont load? There’s no bar anymore during the loading screen, all there is the picture of nemesis, the mystical campaign hero and the 2 epic cards

Please fix this asap, I dont want to lose my login bonus thanks ;p

Flag Post

I keep getting an ‘uncaught error 1009.’ Just got it 4 times in a row. 3 times during a campaign battle and once just when I was moving the map. Anyone know of any fixes, cost me 27 energy so far.

Flag Post

It still doesnt work btw…I’ve complained to this before, 3 days ago. Lost the daily login bonus streak ;p i would like a compensation for this, but much more importantly can i have this fixed? I cant play, or even get past the loading screen.

Flag Post

The “eruption” enemy hero ability that says it activates at 5 damage/turn activates at 4 damage/turn.

Flag Post

I don’t know if a bug

Flag Post

I have this loading screen bug. It doesn’t work on Kong but it works on Facebook. Any help or advice to fix this? Thanks.

Flag Post

thunder cat is dealing it’s 1 damage to all creatures pre-attack, rather than on attack… so, 1 damage to all enemy creatures then it attacks opposing creature. grr. fix plz

Flag Post

sometimes the ability of some cards of not be damaged by magic and hero ability…. doesn’t work, it’s annoying

Flag Post

is poison bugged too?

’poison 2" creatures, with one life live on for possibly 4 turns but no gas mask in sight?

Flag Post

When buying a max energy increase, your energy doesn’t refill until you refresh the page (i.e. reload the game).

Flag Post

It does refresh, it just doesn’t show until you use some : ) It’s a visual bug.

Flag Post

I played a player (in limited) who used 20 cards instead of 40
sorry i didn’t get his username.

Flag Post

Not sure if it is a bug, looks more like an attempted exploit or worse to me, given that I only ran into this with one person:

4 matches in Rotating Arena (Vanilla rules) between me (username Swordmage) and someone with the username “hacker”.
All matches crashed the arena with error code #1009, forcing me to reload.
The matches took place today (April 23rd), about 15-30 minutes before this post.

Flag Post

Dont know if its a bug but Thoughtwoven Spirits gets insta killed by anything that switches ATK and DEF (Transformation Potion,Spiritbender for example).

Technically their default ATK is 0, so it does make sense. But as soon as it is in game it has some ATK and shouldn’t insta die.

Flag Post

Need help!! I didn’t get my daily bonus, though i entered 80 days + in a row. I’ve logged yesterday, everything was good, but today i didn’t get my chests and bonus! What happened?

Flag Post

I purchased a Bahamut several weeks before the big hero update. For a long while it was even listed as my “favorite (most played)” hero. I no longer own it and have to purchase it again… Is this a bug?

Flag Post

AI Noran in standard challenge is bugged. It takes two or three turns without casting Flashback or something, just takes another turn after first one.

Flag Post

Don’t really know if it’s a bug, but it says on the spell card “Spiritual gathering” that it summons spirits in all ally slots which are empty OR contain a corpse, but so far iv’e never seen it summon anything on a corpse