Bug Reports page 16

580 posts

Flag Post

if you clikc very fast between “Beginner” “Limited” “Standard” Arenasthe game crashes

Flag Post

I think i have noticed that when i cast Heilstorm with Arcanos (and Visceral Flames maxed) i do not inflict the extra damage, like it wasn’t an elemental spell.

Flag Post

I believe that Wonder and Gift of the Mystics are not properly interacting together/stacking cost reduction if you cast Wonder first, and then Gift.

Also, I’m almost certain that an Alisten AI will try and use Summon Whelp, but consistently fail (in that way that the AI sometimes does when it tries to play something).

Flag Post

I was just disconnected when I tried to use rare spell Duplicate on my opponents Shadow Dagger, a message something to do with quality assurance popped up

Flag Post

Game wont load for me, just get a white screen

Flag Post

try o shit and ya dead .. B>U>G> o.O BUG

Flag Post

With the latest patch the option “cancel” when you try to activate a hero skill has disappeared. The only way to cancel the action is by clicking on one of your cards in hand.

Flag Post

‘Call to Arms’ summons to literally every empty slot, both mine and the enemy’s. So if there are no creatures in play, I’ll summon six creatures.
Of note, the card that does this but for elementals with Haste works as it’s supposed to.

Flag Post

Call to Arms is SUPPOSED to summon 6 creatures if the board is empty. Lightning Blitz, the elemental spell, summons to ALLIED empty slots, by specification

Flag Post

AI uses Jorma’s Undertow on its own creatures.

Flag Post

Bought 41 Packs and no epics… I’d like to say bug, just because… :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by DodgeNDive:

Bought 41 Packs and no epics… I’d like to say bug, just because… :’(

haha thanks for sharing

Flag Post

AI uses Akatril’s Divine Fury on just summoned creatures (that cannot attack that turn).

Flag Post

I have got 149 gems (all won in the game, none bought) and I can’t buy the T3 heroes

EDIT: Problem has been solved on the same day → big applause and thanks for the devs for quick fix!

Flag Post

I already applied for 3 guilds (so the list is full). When I try to apply to another one I get this:

Guess instead of having to refresh it there should be a pop-up message saying “you can´t apply to more than 3 guilds at once” or something like that. If it helps, I´m using the newest version of flashplayer and firefox.

Flag Post

Another problem, I was in a guild but then I’ve been rejected. The problem is that now i can’t use one of my decks anymore. for arena battles. It’s written it’s busy due to a Guild war. What can I do to use it again?

Flag Post

You guys prob know about this but 2nd tier mystic AI seems to use her abilities at completely the wrong times/on the wrong creatures, often so they have little effect at all on the battle. Also AI will use multiple ‘Gifts of the Mystic’ in one turn.

Flag Post

er forgot to mention, the AI will play multiple ‘Gifts of the Mystics’ even when they have only 1 mana creatures so it doesn’t seem like it’s to get powerful creatures cheap or anything.

Flag Post

Willow mage does not get +1 health against Elemental heroes in guild wars

Flag Post

there was an error during a guild war and now it doesnt load the game anymore

EDIT: I restarted the browser and it worked

Flag Post

after firebolting a spiked batrider, turn 1

Flag Post

CRUCIAL FIX NEEDED:

-Akatril’s Divine Fury: “Until end of turn, target ally creature gets +1dmg and gains flying”
When used on a creature that has been weakened, it removes the weakened condition after the divine fury effect wears off – which should not happen.

How to replicate bug:
Akatril summons a creature
Opponent weakens the creature (using the eve spell weaken)
Akatril use Divine Fury on the weakened creature
Voila! after the turn ends, the weakened condition would somehow disappear

Fix suggestions:
Needs to add ‘also remove weakened from target creature’ to description
or
Make it so the ability does not remove weakened condition in game.
BUG#2
Decks assigned to arenas cannot be renamed

not as crucial, but it’s just needed to smooth the rough edges in the game

thanks!

Flag Post

Guild page+chat bug :

Photobucket

Flag Post

Doppelganger doesn’t applies On Enter abilities, is this intended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GregarFalzar:

Doppelganger doesn’t applies On Enter abilities, is this intended?

He applies his “on enter” ability and copies another creature. The other creature is copied, it doesn’t “enter”, so I’d say he’s fine. It’s fine.