Bug Reports page 18

580 posts

Flag Post

I cannot play any card in story mode. It doesn’t matter how much does it cost and how much mana I have, I see only “Banish” button :-(((

Flag Post

When using SMELT on WAR DRUMS, it comes up with an error message

My hero: Dravkas
Enemy hero: Belnir
Creature on the field: 2 corpses
Gear on the field:
War Drum (Belnir’s)
3 Shock Staves, 3 Quickdraw Cannons, 2 Essence Mantles, 1 Poison Dart Gun, 3 Hero Rings

Flag Post

I’m getting sick of the random error messages in the middle of PvP >,>

Please investigate and fix, it seems to happen at random times now

Flag Post

Possibly a known bug?
Recently achieved Jorma star “Win an arena battle by turn 3”. Got the little pop-up message at the bottom.
Went to go allocate star— not available/unlocked.

Flag Post

Possible bug (perhaps just weird game mechanic):
A creature with an ability that occurs “on enter” utilizes that ability when it is revived. Example: When revived, Priestess of War grants a random ally creature +2 attack. It seems to me that “enter” would be a separate and distinctly different event from “revival”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swealwe:

I cannot play any card in story mode. It doesn’t matter how much does it cost and how much mana I have, I see only “Banish” button :-(((

For spell and gear cards that don’t require a target, simply click it a second time.
For spell and creature cards that do require a target, click the card once then the target (slot, creature, gear, hero) where you want the card to be played.

Flag Post

A temporary bonus for a creature combined with transform potion will result in an permanent bonus. For example: divine fury gives +3 atk for one turn, but when you use transform potion additionally the hp bonus will be permanently.

Furthermore, i don’t know if it is intended, when you have for example war drums and your creature get 0 atk, for instance by use of elemental bequest, you only have to move the creature to get the +1 atk bonus again, so that the creature has 1 atk.

I hope both explanations were comprehensible. :)

Flag Post

Shadow’s tenth hero achievement / star description makes no sense and apparently isnt working…it references (i think) enemy damage done by creatures….i know you just launched Shadow today, so you will want to check that

Flag Post

Switching between arenas quickly makes your game crash

Flag Post

@ionulad: yes this is true

Flag Post

Did not know this was known :) Perhaps i should read the forums more :D

Flag Post

What is error 1009?
It crops up SO OFTEN!
starting to get annoying :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by Praktyss:

Possibly a known bug?
Recently achieved Jorma star “Win an arena battle by turn 3”. Got the little pop-up message at the bottom.
Went to go allocate star— not available/unlocked.

It’s probably the gem quest message ‘win a battle by turn 3’ you received

Flag Post

When Akatril buffs disarmed creature disarm just disappear when Divine Fury is over.

Example:
Golem 2/2 — Disarm: Golem 0/2 — Divine Fury: Golem 3/2 flying — Next turn: Golem 2/2

Flag Post

Buffs are bugged.

When I play disarm or elemental bequest on an enemy monster, then put a Vengeful titan in front of this debuffed creature and then the titan is moved, the debuffed creature magically regains old stats!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rebel:

When Akatril buffs disarmed creature disarm just disappear when Divine Fury is over.

Example:
Golem 2/2 — Disarm: Golem 0/2 — Divine Fury: Golem 3/2 flying — Next turn: Golem 2/2

I’ve been trying to pin point this for a long time, but no one ever listens :/

It’s a very annoying thing to happen… akatril’s ability should not allow this

Suggestion: Devs, could you make it so that weakened stat doesn’t get rid of buffed, and vice-versa?
I can see that when you disarm a creature, it’ll come up with the weakened symbol *2, and if you buff it, instead of the creature receiving a buff symbol, it instead gets rid of the weakened status to the amount the creature is buffed by.

In short, Devs implemented weakened and buffed in the same slot, and applying one removes the other

Flag Post

Belnirs divine burial doesn’t give him any health

Flag Post

I’m stuck at the tutorial “Use this new start to upgrade an ability” popup because I bought a hero and its skills are already filled. I cannot do anything to skip this. So, I can’t play this game anymore. Anyone have a fix? I’ve refreshed the game several times to no avail.

Flag Post

I think this is a very minor issue, but when your opponent kills you with Longsword (taking your last hp) in the same round he runs out of cards, the defeat window says “Defeat: You ran out of cards”.

I don’t know which effect is supposed to go off first but it should mention that you died due to lack of life regardless, since I still had 8 cards left.

(Happened in the Hard Campaign vs Dravkas if that makes any difference)

Flag Post

When I bought my t3 Hero i got all my stats maxed out, but when i have it equipped, and on tutorial/tip its asking me to use “my one star” that i dont have or use, and i cant do anything at that point i cant play, i cant do anything, even when i refresh it. Please Help Or fix This bug!

Flag Post

i’ve logged in for 3 days in a row now, and i still got the progressive login bonus for day 1…not 3. dont call it a progressive bonus if it dosent progress

Flag Post

I recently got 30 cards, so the game “forced me” to try the Arena. I got to the deck creation screen and hit an end – I have exactly 30 cards, but 3 of them are rares, so I am unable to complete the deck. There is no other button I can click, so going back is also not an option.

I would appreciate if you remade your tutorial into a skippable form. While I understand you want to teach new players the fundamentals of your game, it only slows downs and annoys those who are already familiar.

Reloading fixed this for me.

Flag Post

i get the error 1009 all the time.. and the game is forcing me to refresh.. something like card missing.. etc

Flag Post

Me too mate

Flag Post

Fighting in arena, had a Flightless Fae across from a Wyrm. they attacked and the wyrm didn’t die, it had no armor on it. no gear to change anything. it was a normal wyrm. 3 damage to 3 health, should’ve died.