Bug Reports page 19

580 posts

Flag Post

I just had my progressive login bonus get reset, but i played last night. WTF?

Flag Post

Whenever a card gets buffed by divine fury it loses its weaken’d status beyond the turn it’s supposed to buff them. Has happened to me several times today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omsacras:

Whenever a card gets buffed by divine fury it loses its weaken’d status beyond the turn it’s supposed to buff them. Has happened to me several times today.

This is intentional (And very annoying). Strong and Weak bonuses cancel each other out, even if either is temporal

Flag Post

Just bought a normal 5k Core Gold pack and received only one uncommon and one rare along with 4 commons. The patch notes say “Nothing else to the core gold pack was changed” so I feel this must be a glitch :) thank you

Flag Post

The last 2 core gold packs I bought had the same problem

Flag Post

At log-in I’m getting a message on the left hand side of the screen saying “Uncaught Error” 1009 Error 1009# logged for quality assurance etc.

Fix?

Flag Post

me too. error 1009# can t play

Flag Post

I wanted to start playing, but the game tells me I don’t have the latest version of Flash player installed, when, however, I DO. I checked Adobe’s website and they don’t have a newer version out for Linux yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GregarFalzar:
Originally posted by omsacras:

This is intentional (And very annoying). Strong and Weak bonuses cancel each other out, even if either is temporal

Well that sucks, i don’t think it should be permanent when it’s supposed to be temporary only, but oh well

Flag Post

None of the buttons on the bottom part of the shop work for me.

[featured] [Cards] [heros] [Upgrades] [Starters] [Gems]

EDIT: While I still cannot click on the buttons, I can [Tab] between them. I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, and Cometbird.

Flag Post

I mill out the CPU’s yet they don’t lose because of it.

Flag Post

I just lost a game because of this…I place my V. titan with intimitade opposing to war mamoth witch got 0 atk points (elemental bequest) when the enemy destroyed it with a spell the mamoth got +1 ??!!? Pz fix it

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/dV9hD.png

The description of the “Rise 3x Deal” says “Eve” in the description.

Flag Post

This is unacceptable:

I have 3 HP opponent has 2 HP.

he plays Forked Lightning. (Deals 3 damage to me, 2 damage to him)

Both players have now 0 HP.

and what do I see? DEFEAT (instead of draw)

Flag Post

When I am fighting the Alchemy T3 hero (Drakavas?) and I am Abbadon, when I use soul conversion on one of his dead constructs, it converts to my side, but then dies IMMEDIATELY (before i finish my turn) upon converting to my side, wasting my soul conversion ability and filling one of my creature slots with a useless corpse…

Flag Post

When Sylph Mindsapper attacks a hero the damage displayed is always 0, it still does the correct damage, it just displays wrongly.

Flag Post

fester vermin. (in rise), has as race: [subtype_rat]

Flag Post

When the opponent forfeits the match, you don’t get any points towards the “X wins” quests for the hero you’re using, which makes it really annoying to level your heroes in arena.

Flag Post

Got 11th in rotating arena when I was definitely in 10th place during the last few seconds.

Flag Post

there was an error when we both died in pvp

Flag Post

I just get this message the game (the page, are the actual words) isn’t available at the moment. Why and is it really temporary?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nikitis17:

I just lost a game because of this…I place my V. titan with intimitade opposing to war mamoth witch got 0 atk points (elemental bequest) when the enemy destroyed it with a spell the mamoth got +1 ??!!? Pz fix it

You mean the enemy destroyed your titan? Cuz if so: the mammoth REGAINS his 1 atk that the v. titan intimidates off of him.

Flag Post

I dont know if that is supposed to be like that, but since I bought myself drav a bit ago I used some gear-realated cards recently…and found that a thing doesnt work like it should according to the cardtexts.
I am talking about the Duplicate card, if you use it on gears with “on enter” effects like elder scroll or huntsmans axe, the on enter effects dont trigger. Since the cardtexts say “on enter” and not “on play” it should work when you replicate them…just saying.

Flag Post

I realized that with the new campaign patch all of my energy upgrades have dissapeared :S please fix that!

Flag Post

The very first Challenge node u encounter.. where u gotta win within 5 turns should give an reward of 10Gems.. but when i did it in 4.. said challenge complete.. even got a cool card.. but didnt get the 10gems :(