Bug Reports page 2

580 posts

Flag Post

Calm is not working

Flag Post

Like eribos said, Calm doesn’t seem to be working since the last update. Love Love the new update, especially how I can be rewarded for redoing campigns, love when designers listen to comments :D

Unholy Warcry isn’t working either. I think more or less every Hero Ability that “Modifies hp or attack” is malfunctioning… the core code of it must of been screwed by the new update :/

Flag Post

AI Undead Campaign Grand Paladin didn’t use Divine Blessing (plus 2hp) even though his charge had been full the entire mission. But next mission he uses it (plus 2hp/1mp) to regen mana.

Flag Post

Ethereal Flight isn’t working fully – the “flight” trait isn’t being recognized when the enchanted creature attacks; it can still be blocked by non-flying creatures. . . . nevermind – I didn’t see the “can block creatures with flying” ability.

Flag Post

It’s probably been mentioned, but some hero stars (namely Elemental Army from Arch Elementalist in my experience) fail to accumulate any progress towards accomplishment. Also on the subject of Arch Elementalist, Harness Fire has been very underwhelming, even with 3 stars. I haven’t actually kept a tally, but it feels like it’s getting nowhere close to the 40% rate that is posted.

Hope you fix all these issues, you guys have been great at listening to users thus far!

Flag Post

splash- on attack, it deal 1 damage to non-flying adjacent enemy creatures

I just had a tiny titan(splash) kill 2 ravenous gluts(flying adjacents, not opposing)

Flag Post

I’ve played everyday so far and I have never gone past active days 1/7…

Flag Post

I believe that AoE spells killing a fateful worshipper lets adjacent creatures live with 0 HP. I used scattershot to finish off the FW and hit a nearby firespawn, and the spawn just went to 0 and didn’t die.

Flag Post

I get a game error when I try to buy a gold booster using coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DocImmortal:

I get a game error when I try to buy a gold booster using coins.

Seconded. Error reads: NET_STATUS error: NetConnection.Call.Failed,error

Flag Post

We just noticed this Gold Pack error. Sorry about this. Working as fast as we can to get a solution.

Flag Post

Gold pack bug is now fixed!

Flag Post

Just bought a deck. I went from 50 to -54 energy (negative. YES, negative). WAT.

edit: refreshed the game, fixed

Flag Post

i am missing a star for my elemental t3 hero had 7 challenges done but only been credited for 6

Flag Post

The Description of Calm ist wrong: “Reduce target… by -1”. If you reduce the power by a negativ number, the power would be increased

Flag Post

i’ve been playing for 3 days consecutively, but the “days active” counter still remain on 1

Flag Post

me 2. i played for 4 days, but it says 1

Flag Post

Getting a Error message when I play Insane mode right after the coin toss.

Flag Post

The coin toss is broken when replaying insane campaign. I’m currently farming fight 1 insane difficulty in the elemental campaign with my t3 hero and after over 70 match i still haven’t won the toss once.

My T3 Maelstrom Avatar just broke on me. After getting the “win a battle in 3 turn” star instead of gaining one i got -1. Reassigned my ability and now i only have 10 stars to allocate even though i have 11/12 completed.

Flag Post

2nd day that I can’t compete in the Bronze. Gives me error 1009 and asks for a refresh.

Flag Post

i have the same problem as tlo_seigi been 4 days now

Flag Post

Game won’t start for me; it keeps telling me I don’t have the latest version of Flash. I updated flash and it’s still not working.

Flag Post

Not a huge issue by any means, but the “Active” bar on your profile page doesn’t seem to be updating properly?

I’ve been on every day for a few days at least, and it’s always at 1/7. Not sure if that bar really affects anything as of yet, or if it’s just not updating for me, but I thought I’d share.

Flag Post

From the bottom ticker in my game, I “received” 2 promo cards:
“Brave Recruit”
and
“Relentless Bones”

.. but I didn’t actually receive them, I just see their shadows in the promo section .. (am I supposed to receive them?)

Flag Post

When trying to go to the shop I receive “Uncaught Error”: 1009. Error #1009.