Bug Reports page 23

580 posts

Flag Post

When I click the singles tab in the shop the game always freezes. Just the game though, not my whole browser.

Flag Post

just try again tomorrow… this always happens :)

Flag Post

When using Hose Down on a creature when the opponent has a Fae Queen Tiara in play, none of the abilities are removed and no damage is dealt. Same with when used on a Weathered Knight. Cost me a match in a paid draft when my spell that I expected to do 3 damage and kill the enemy did 0.

Flag Post

The Fae Queen Tiara permanently adds effects, so if the effects stay nothing happens.

Flag Post

If you stay in a tournament just to wait for results or talk to the other players after your last game is done, and the tournament ends, both the ‘Leave’ and back arrow buttons to leave the tournament page become disabled and you have to refresh the page.

Flag Post

I was a bit puzzled about the last tournament results: among those with two victories, I won once even when I lost the match, however I was surpassed even by those who won less then me… that might be a bug

Flag Post

It won’t let me login it keeps giving an error couldn’t connect with server try again in a few minutes, I cleared the cache and tried again, same error

Flag Post

I am pissed, because when I have a creature with intimidate and I use peatrice’s swipe ability, not only does my creature NOT gain 1 power, the other creature DOESN’T loose 1 power. I would really appreciate it if this were fixed because I have run into it a number of times. Another bug fix to add to the list.

Flag Post

games been freezing a lot fast few days.. I’ve tried all the ‘textbook’ solutions like clearing cache that don’t work.. there’s nothing wrong with my connection because all other programs work fine. Games become near-unplayable because of this, hope its fixed.

Flag Post

Ok. Alot of bugs it seems but barely any one as painful as this one: The fact that the legendary demi-god (Undying one) game-text specifically reads: ,,…can not be targeted with spells nor abilities…" makes it a rich source of irritation when it gets polymorphed into a sheep by an ability on the spirit hero. How can this have slipped under the radar during testing? It´s a massive bug!

Flag Post

@helgihard: That’s not a bug. As you can see on Noran’s ability, the target is not the creature, but the slot. I guess they did it on purpose, so the demigods had an easy counter form a hero at last

Flag Post

REALLY weird bug. I’m going in to guild wars one day, and the 35 hours to battle started 30 min. ago. So I go to fight and see that one of the guilds I am battling is a gem-level guild. Which makes no sense, as my guild IS a bronze level. I click on the “battle” button, and it darkens like I am clicking it, but doesn’t work. I clicked on their guild information. In it, it said that they were a bronze level guild, and they had 0/15 members. The guild is “High_Elves.” Sooo… I’m just going to keep battling the other two guilds, which work normally, and hope this gets fixed? I took screen shots, but I don’t know how to post them online safely.

Also, I was fighting earlier and noticed that when my opponent milled 5 from dirty fuel or some spell like that name, one of the cards he discarded was a “clockwork Machine.” However, when I hovered over it, it showed a picture of the card “ancient’s will.” That had been played earlier in the game, but ALL the other cards matched up in the discard piles. I didn’t get a screenshot, and it didn’t effect gameplay, but it was weird…

Flag Post

UPDATE: Still the same, so it’s not a refresh or limited time issue. What the heck?

Flag Post

Top Ilusionist with dust leave a corpse. http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1214/38/33e57b305afcf6802776b08b26247f38.jpg

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me if the Dwarven Battle Rig is supposed to deal its special ability of 1 damage to the opposing hero even if it has timid (and facing an opposing creature)? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squarelguy:

Can anyone tell me if the Dwarven Battle Rig is supposed to deal its special ability of 1 damage to the opposing hero even if it has timid (and facing an opposing creature)? Thanks.

It’s not. It’s special ability only activates “on attack”.

Flag Post

When Manacycle is killed on the owners turn by an opponents QDC (ie, when forced to kill opponent manacycle and opponent draws card) , none of the effects go off. This has happened at least 3 times to me now. There was no deny in play.

Flag Post

When power cast is played but no creature is summoned, the opponent can play a light alliance creature for +2 even though the card states the next ally light alliance creature.

Flag Post

Hello. I was playing against the hero Burning Willow in the campaign a day or two ago when its special ability to slow any creature that damages it was working fine. I just played against a Burning Hollow hero these past few minutes when its special ability to slow down any creature that damages it didn’t work!? Could someone please look into this? Thanks.

Update: almost an hour later, the hero Burning Hollow’s special slow ability seems to be working again. Strange, I don’t know of anything that would disable its ability…

Update #2: on 2/23/14, this ability glitch/ bug is back :(.

Flag Post

“Step up to the challenge 2” – Golem’s gear card couldn’t be destroyed when using a spell or character card (upon character’s death, destroy one gear card).

Flag Post

Hi devs! (if you read this) :)
was curious about this so i tested it in a war, if you use the card “MUG” (steals a card from opponents deck) while they have 0 cards it causes you to lose as it says you have run out of cards, but only because you are drawing from their deck! :P not sure if this is intentional or not but i think using “MUG” on an empty deck should either win you the game or do nothing.
thanks for the read! :)

Flag Post

Holy Survival Challenge – keeps resetting me to level 31 over and over for some reason. Get to level 34 and then I’m pushed back again.

Flag Post

Only_Identity… Whenever you lose a battle, you will be getting pushed down to level 31. You have to go undefeated for 10 levels to stay on level 40.

Flag Post
Originally posted by charlesmvp:

Only_Identity… Whenever you lose a battle, you will be getting pushed down to level 31. You have to go undefeated for 10 levels to stay on level 40.

Thanks Charles. Would be nice if the developers mentioned that in the instructions. Or else I missed those instructions somewhere else.

Flag Post

When the card “burst of strength” is played on a creature weakened by “disarm.” The weakened creature get +2 permanently instead of just for 1 turn