Suggestions Thread page 2

194 posts

Flag Post

True, TruePurple but I guess the Wiki Card Sets will have to do for now. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadokaKaname:

The coin toss is not fair. I play with the same enemy more than 10 times but always the enemy goes first.

in insane mode on all the campaigns, the AI has a 100% chance of going first (at least out of the 50+ battles i’ve done the computer goes first every time) so Suggustion: just skip the coin toss when playing insane campaign, quite wasteing our time showing the toss. it dosent even skip showing it when i click, even though it says (click to skip). its really annoying haveing to wait through that attempted illusion of a 50/50 outcome

Flag Post

Note that,

Feature Changes
- Heros who start first now only get 1 Mana instead of 2 (as a drawback to getting to play first)

Flag Post

Raistlistin – Agreed. We’re going to add that in the next update
TruePurple – You can actually view the stats now :)

Flag Post

having three monsters down, is there any way to be able to replace one of them with a creature from your hand?

Flag Post

Maybe a spell should be made to switch creatures from your hand to those on the field belonging to you?

Flag Post

Could have an achievement for reaching the Top50 in Bronze/Silver/Gold/Epic League. And Top10, top5, 3, and 1.

Flag Post

I have some suggestions about the AI:
-Don’t let them cast direct damage cards on players in defensive mode or unless the opponent is below a certain amount of hp
-If they have a creature that will die by attacking, but not kill the blocker, when they end their turn either block if it can block it or move if it can’t (maybe defense mode?)
-The last turn they always seem to give up. I’ve seen games that could have been prolonged a turn

Edit:
-They can have a full hand and 2 mana and not discard cards so they can cast something

Flag Post

first off, stop increasing the AI difficulty. it was much better back when they played stupidly and killed themselves.
second: when the singles store refreshes, it should refresh with all new cards and not repeat any it had last time. I’m tired of seeing the same cards over and over agian.

not shure if this is a bug or was intended, but apparently being slowed counts as an ability and can be removed with stun shot. if this is how its supposed to work then my suggustion: being slowed should not count as an ability and should not be removeable by stun shot or any other card effect that removes abilities

Flag Post

The AI should use his abilities (charged or mana) if, by doing nothing, he would die in the next turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rjclaudio:

The AI should use his abilities (charged or mana) if, by doing nothing, he would die in the next turn.

I find their is another problem where the Hero uses all its mana using Hero abilities that it hardly plays cards.

Flag Post

Reduce the cost on Ancient Brawl and program it better into the AI. The spell is very handy for pre-empting magic damaging spells, thus foiling magic heavy decks, but the cost doesn’t seem to be worth it. And the AI uses it even less.

And some coding to make AIs that are more in-tune with card effects. For example, AI’s will use Fear on cards that deal 2 damage to enemy hero on play, and then I’ll play it again next turn. I mean making AIs smart enough to know to turn their cards onto Defend mode to make creatures last an extra turn, or using Fear on their own cards to get those deal damage or heal effects is harder so I’m not expecting that. But stop them from self-sabotaging at least.

Flag Post

i like self sabotogeing AI, in fact i think you should make them even stupider

Flag Post

I want a Reset / Try again button when playing in Campain, especially in new battles. Its faster than going back to the map, choosing the battle, and difficult.

Edit1: AI (again): placing a Fire Spawn right beside another Fire Spawn, killing it. So, it pays 2 mana for nothing (usually, unless it wants the corpse, but normally its nothing).

Edit2: Another: AI shouldnt use Stun Shot before damage skill / cards. They usually remove an ability and then kill the creature, so removing was useless. At least when the creature doesnt have a “dead skill” (volatile / reassemble) or Resist (or Armor, for Splash attacks), the damage should be done first.

Edit3: AI summon a 1 HP creature (without Resist / Dead Skill / Summon Skill) and play Torture (or when Torture is already in play). Torture kills the creature.

Edit4: AI use a healing spell in a creature that he just summoned. So, a heal in a full HP creature …

Flag Post

I’d like a Battle button on people’s profile/decks in arenas. I generally check out a person’s profile before attacking them, and it’s just faster and more convenient to attack from the info display. OR make hovering over avatars display the information.

Flag Post

Just a small suggestion here: In order to avoid unnecessary clutter, how about the posts concerning the daily updates be posted in a stickied thread here in this forum? The description is getting rather long lol :P

It also might get people using the forums more, which is always a plus ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Merkavah:

Just a small suggestion here: In order to avoid unnecessary clutter, how about the posts concerning the daily updates be posted in a stickied thread here in this forum? The description is getting rather long lol :P

Only if people try viewing all forums and not what’s being shown under the game at times, >> Kingdoms CCG forum >> Developer Updates. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by Merkavah:

Only if people try viewing all forums and not what’s being shown under the game at times, >> Kingdoms CCG forum >> Developer Updates. :D

Ahh ok – but the description is still rather cluttered ;)

Flag Post

Stop nit picking. :P

Flag Post

Would be nice to have more bundle available. Maybe like a 20$ and a 50$ bundle packed with some great stuff like the starter one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tlo_seigi:

Would be nice to have more bundle available. Maybe like a 20$ and a 50$ bundle packed with some great stuff like the starter one.

I’m with more packs. How about:
3 or 4 common: 750.
3 or 4 uncommon: 3500.
3 or 4 rares: 30k.
2 epics cards: 75k. (It can’t be over 80k, because that’s already 2 Epic packs, which is 2 epics + 4 rares.)

Copper Arena: Commons only.
This is geared more towards newer players. Most of the time people complain about people who have played longer having the advantage. This arena would reduce that severely. It also allows veteran players to challenge themselves since they probably spent most of their money on Gold/Epic packs. The idea is to keep the newer players before you lose them to whining and frustrations. If you can entice them with an even footing arena, then they stay around. And the longer a player stays, the higher the likelyhood of them being permanent players or even spending money on the game. Not to mention the ad revenue.

Tade in feature? 50 Commons → 1 Uncommon. 50 UC → 1 Rare. 50 Rares → 1 Epic. End.

Originally posted by DiogoC19:

if it was a magic that killed the gnome… maybe it could stay a little longer on screen, so we could see it…
or… it gets a minimized (very little) version of it on the top right for like 2 seconds (a minimized version wouldn’t disturb)

Would like a battle log or something to tell me how a battle ends. Or a replay for the most recent ones. Sometimes the other side just combos and the game lags at the same time.
And it would be useful for those moments when I turn away from the screen and something drastic happened and I stare at it dumbfounded.

Flag Post

it’s would be very appreciated to have a auto play option in campaigns, otherwise it’s just to time consuming to farm

Flag Post

Vaetrus, I don’t like the new pack card gained amounts along with its types and prices, Looks unbalanced to me.

Flag Post

Undead King’s Resurrect ability is very strange, at max its still only 50% chance to resurrect. I suggest making it 100% chance at max. As the description, resurrect 5 HP at 50%, 75%, and 100% for each lvl instead of increasing the HP

Flag Post

Taking the 1st place giving a little money changing the amount as the arena. Can receive only once per day 1 5000. or other benefits such>. Giving a card, cash or chances of roulette with a cards / money / gens.
Earn achievements/hero stars and got some not very good but usefull example> 0-4 star 100 cash per day / 5-34 stars 200gold per day / 35-99 star -30 sec to refill 1 energy just.
A extra daily chest for 1~3 hours played per day, whit more hero stars/achievement more chance to got a good card on the extra daily chest? Something like this…
A very strong enemy, can be challenging every 3 ~ 5 days of consecutive game. 3 may be different enemy. With different decks, but one can not know which will face. After killing each 5x win a single card.