Suggestions Thread page 4

194 posts

Flag Post

@Agura The Epic arena awards 350gold per win, so as you get more cards, you can enter the higher arena for more gold gain.

Are there plans and will there be more PvE content? After finishing the campaigns, there is no point to the game other than waiting and spending energy on PvP. I understand that the meat of the game is geared towards PvP in the end, but it would be nice to keep getting new campaign PvE contents later on.

Flag Post

Fae’s Charm is OP. Even at 5 mana. It essentially acts as an instant kill of an opponent’s creature, PLUS you get a free creature of your own. If the stolen creature’s mana cost is 3 or more, then you’re already ahead. In addition to this, the stolen creature can attack immediately after it switches sides, meaning a free direct hit to the opposing hero.

My suggestion would be to basically slow the creature after it switches sides, so it doesn’t get a free hit on the opposing hero.

Flag Post

Agreed on Fae’s Charm, sometimes you can just steal your opponent’s high cost creature (skybreaker, elephant) and just turn the tide of the game. After slowing it maybe making it limit the cost of creature it can cast on, or limit the targeted kingdom.

Flag Post

You can’t steal ancients.

Flag Post
Originally posted by herseil:

Agreed on Fae’s Charm, sometimes you can just steal your opponent’s high cost creature (skybreaker, elephant) and just turn the tide of the game. After slowing it maybe making it limit the cost of creature it can cast on, or limit the targeted kingdom.

Please read the card description before you comment about them, Thanks. We know for sure you never used the card and is just going along with what mechatamago is saying.

Flag Post

I’d like to see the Fire Elementals deal damage to adjacent allies if stolen. It adds a positive to the mechanic in that they are a minor counter against Fae’s and Dark Conversion.

Flag Post

That would imply that Fae`s Charm would replicate ETB abilities. Which isn`t nice

Flag Post

I was thinking maybe you should gain more mana for maybe rare or legendary and what not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriordkl:

Undead King’s Resurrect ability is very strange, at max its still only 50% chance to resurrect. I suggest making it 100% chance at max. As the description, resurrect 5 HP at 50%, 75%, and 100% for each lvl instead of increasing the HP

At 100% chance, then he would never die. Lol.

Anyway, I wish we could get a mana for cards that we are forced to discard at the beginning of our turn, from knowledge or fear or whatever. Can we make that happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrTomothy:
Originally posted by warriordkl:

Undead King’s Resurrect ability is very strange, at max its still only 50% chance to resurrect. I suggest making it 100% chance at max. As the description, resurrect 5 HP at 50%, 75%, and 100% for each lvl instead of increasing the HP

At 100% chance, then he would never die. Lol.

It’s a one time only ability.

I find it weak as well, but the other 2 UK ability make up for it.

Flag Post

I have a minor suggestion, why not move the 5 gems icon out to side in the refill energy box to avoid misclicks, if you accidentally double clicks the battle button when out energy you will be refilling your energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cwells532:

I was thinking maybe you should gain more mana for maybe rare or legendary and what not.

From the Heros?

Flag Post

I think you should get rewards for pvp otherwise it’s just a waste of time.

Flag Post

Everything escpecially hero’s should be less expensive

Flag Post

Skybreaker Giant, especially in conjunction with a free summon, is so powerful as to be broken. I don’t want the game to devolve into “first one who free summons the skybreaker wins”, nor into “I’m playing this specific hero and deck combination just to deal with skybreaker”, but most of the top ranks are heading in that direction.

Skybreaker would be a worthwhile card with 2 fewer hp, 1 less intimidate, and no splash.

Flag Post

UK is nerfed way too much.

At first we got a slow after DC a creature, then it comes another extra slow if moving the DCed creature to block a empty slot.
It even slow a haste creature.It takes too long for DCed creature to start to work and opponent has too much time to counter it.
My suggestion is the slow caused by DC should be removed, otherwise UK is too weak for a T3.
IMO Lich is more powerful then UK now and that’s quite werid a T2 overpowered T3 at same race.

Flag Post

Please , nerf , the Bahamut.
If an AI-controlled deck can beat you sometimes ….If it can make battles tough… then something is wrong.

A people who is not stupid , can discard cards for mana , and he wouldn’t waste his spells like using spark on your hero instead of 1 HP creature.

I can’t imagine how it could be balanced in real-time PVP .
Oh did I mentioned the freaking skybreaker-obliterate combo ?

Also, Buff the Holy cards in the Eve set . Most of them are TERRIBLE.
Maybe the theme of these cards is giving your hero more HP, but it’s meaningless. Besides , lots of them lack power , and cost too much mana.

And give the epic packs back .
People won’t buy single epic because you remove them. They just leave.
You have changed the epic pack price many times , and at least this time you change it WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

I know you need to earn some money, but there will be lots of expansion set , and I dont think removing epic packs of the CORE SET is neccesary.
If you can’t do so , plz at least make the price stable . Don’t change it every few days.

I was thinking buying some gems ,but I won’t spend too much times on this game if you keep doing something unwise . So do my friends.

Flag Post

BTW Maelstorm avatar’s tidal force works in a similar mechanism as DC but it does NOT give a slow.
It is so called randomly but most of the time it just steals my creatures, and attack as once.
If UK’s DC is OP ,then tidal force is much more OP than DC cuz it may even OTK in many cases.

Flag Post

And please give us some gold when we surrender .

Sometimes we dont have time to play , or we don’t want to waste time on a game which we’ll definitely lose.
No need to cancel the forfeit reward which was already very little. That makes nonsense.

You’re just making the players uncomfortable , and driving the casual players away. Does it do any good for you ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by iofstorm:

And please give us some gold when we surrender .

Sometimes we dont have time to play , or we don’t want to waste time on a game which we’ll definitely lose.
No need to cancel the forfeit reward which was already very little. That makes nonsense.

You’re just making the players uncomfortable , and driving the casual players away. Does it do any good for you ?

In the first place there wasn’t to be rewards for players who lost but the developers felt they needed a way to help players gain gold. Therefore if you lose you still gain however if you surrender you quit the game so you wouldn’t be gaining gold. If your idea was used it would lead to an exploit where many players will quit matches in Epic Arena gaining gold easily rather then playing matches.

Flag Post

Sorry I didn’t finish my suggestion before but I was thinking you should gain like 2 mana for discarded High tier cards /since you are limited most of the time on how many high tier cards you can use/

Flag Post

Please nerf Bahamut— at least in the epic arena. He is entirely too strong for that ruleset, and epic is almost entirely dominated by him. It’s too early in this game’s career for it to already be a one-deck game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chandl34:

Please nerf Bahamut— at least in the epic arena. He is entirely too strong for that ruleset, and epic is almost entirely dominated by him. It’s too early in this game’s career for it to already be a one-deck game.

I am 1 month too early to get to that part of the game, but from the in-game description I can already tell he will be my fav hero xD

Flag Post

I’d say flameling ent could use a slight nerf. In a game where non-physical damage is at a premium bc its so hard to block, his skills have really low charges and he has high hp. Lack of balance, plus bronze top 50 is littered with them (I’d say about 60%+ run flameling) if one hero dominates that much something is wrong

Flag Post

How about, buying single cards for gold??
How can i get otherwise enough gems in the game to ‘buy’ the expansive gem cards (without spending real money or do ‘the actions’ on ‘’Earne free’‘)?
Otherwise, it takes so long to get the ’better’ cards i think.

Furtermore i would like to say, Amazing game!!
My compliments!

Greetings