Suggestions Thread page 7

194 posts

Flag Post

i really want the chat window to disappear altogether, i dont like having to scroll for the kong chat

Flag Post

I would appreciate a search function for card names in the collection to quickly find cards your enemy played or somebody posted in the chat. It would be especially handy when there will be more cards in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minority8:

I would appreciate a search function for card names in the collection to quickly find cards your enemy played or somebody posted in the chat. It would be especially handy when there will be more cards in the future.

I second this.

Also, could we get a way to play, say, three matches against the same opponent, instead of just one? Earlier today, I played the same person three times, but I had to sit through watching the timer between each match for no real reason. It should be a setting or something, though, so people can choose single games if they want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minority8:

+1

Flag Post

Imagine if all heroes started as tier one and then as they level up advance in tiers as well (with gold cost to keep it like it is now).
For example Bahamut starts small and you’d pay the tier gold (15k and 100k) and then be allowed to put more stars in health/mana or gain whole new abilities). Play a lot of Wilrius (+115k gold) and use him in standard… etc. Tier3 Uunys or Arcanos… etc.
There would be much more variety at all levels of play.

Flag Post

Summon spirit – Do spirits really have corpses? Kinda silly, but if you must, I think it would be mas bueno if the description read “Summons a 1/1 spirit with a corpse”.

Flag Post

Please allow players to choose which level of a heroskill they want to use.
I use ravinova and already got all stars on her, but I got a big problem: Acid spray is on level 3. Now for campaign that is pretty useful because enemy heroes start with 7-10 mana and fill all 3 slots pretty fast. But in arena it can be quite annoying if you have to spend 5 mana every time even if the enemy doesnt have all slots occupied.
So what I am suggesting is that while editing your deck you can open the hero screen as usual and choose which level of skill it will use by clicking it. This will stay like it until you decide otherwise. In case you are wondering why only before matches start: think about grovenholds `crush mortal`. He could customize it like he wants. Or the mentioned acid spray. Or guardian shield. Or resurrect corpse. You have to make the decision before the match, that also makes the game a little more strategic.

Flag Post

You can change them. On the hero screen click the reset button and you reset your abilities. You can then redistribute them.

Flag Post

Dear Devs,
While patching heroes, please change Flightless Fae to have Resist 2 to bring them in line with their cost.
Currently, the aren’t really a very viable play with 1 toughness.
2 Resist would at least make them resistant to Flash Fire and Fire Bolt, which would make them legitimately niche viable.

Please consider!

_

Flag Post

General changes:
1 – Give a small chance of getting cards when redoing battles form a corresponding chapter.
—-Normal: 4% for common. // Hard: 5% Common 3% Uncommon. // Insane 6% Common 4% Uncommon and 1,5% Rare.
2 – Chat window should be a toggle-able option.
3 – Give player the power to banish one of their summoned creatures for 4 mana.

Card specific:
1 – Wonder – make it reduce the cost of the drawn card, permanently.
2 – Realocate – make it cause “summon sickness”
3 – Flightless Fae – really need Resist 2 (as stated above) or become a 2/2-resist 1 for 2 mana.

Hero changes:
1 – Jorma – make the summoned create take 2 damage at the end of the turn after attacking (probably dying)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Desocupad0:

You mean it costs 4 mana, right? Because gaining 4 mana by banishing a 1 casting cost creature would be a bad idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dickie_von_Fux:
Originally posted by Desocupad0:

You mean it costs 4 mana, right? Because gaining 4 mana by banishing a 1 casting cost creature would be a bad idea.

Yes you pay 4 mana to remove it.

Flag Post

Don’t call guild v guild a ‘guild wars’

Call it guild battles or something

Flag Post

Forfeiting a game should give the same money you would receive if you lose. It’s stupid that it’s better to wait and lose, instead of quit the game immediately, when you know you have no chances.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raz22:

Forfeiting a game should give the same money you would receive if you lose. It’s stupid that it’s better to wait and lose, instead of quit the game immediately, when you know you have no chances.

THIS.
I had a match today that was plain horrible….
Both players ravinova, both used mantles…I was only able to get 3 essence mantles out, my enemy had goblin assembly and used prototype on it so he had 7-8 in the end. I knew I couldnt win the match anymore, but since I didnt want to let my energy be wasted I stayed in the match…..it took ages to finally come to an end because he didnt have too much offensive power.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have some kind of confirmation required when you make purchases, at least with gem purchases. It sucks if you have been up playing too long and buy a gold pack using gold then your body does something your brain didn’t tell it to do and clicks on the “Buy Another” using gems button and there goes your gems… yeah maybe i should just go to sleep at a decent time….

Flag Post
Originally posted by EternaLight:

It would be nice to have some kind of confirmation required when you make purchases, at least with gem purchases. It sucks if you have been up playing too long and buy a gold pack using gold then your body does something your brain didn’t tell it to do and clicks on the “Buy Another” using gems button and there goes your gems… yeah maybe i should just go to sleep at a decent time….

hahaha

Flag Post

Soooo about guilds. What I´d really like to see is a lower amount of honor points given to players who fought in a war that was lost in the end. The problem I see right now is that the current system favors people who keep hitting on wars won by 100 points instead of trying to win one that is close and might be lost. What I would suggest is that you get half the Honor points you would have gained if your faction won (wether you get bonus for min. 10/most wins could be discussed).

This suggestion probably doesnt take much programming time to realize, but it would make guilds a lot better, especially for those guilds that have some newbies in their ranks.

Flag Post

Need in game messaging system between players

Flag Post

when you have to restart your servers could you please give a 5 min countdown.

Flag Post

Please add a do-again button for missions and PvP as well. Would be like this: you fight, for example, mission 1 on easy. I grind that mission on easy when i only got 2 minutes to down my whole energy, its the fastest way. But it takes more time to click the mission again and again and choose the easy mode instead of insane. So what I´d like to see is: Once the battle is over and the popup shows up telling you you gained X gold, next to the ok button there is a do again button. If you click it, you fight the exact same battle again. You could do that for guilds and arena too, if you hit the button you fight another match in the same war/same arena. A feature like this is in most energy based CCGs and I really like it. Plus, it shouldnt be too difficult do programm

Flag Post

Wiloryn’s AI is a little stupid at using her time rift ability

She slowed my fleshbag instead of my vengeful titan
She slowed a disarmed creature that currently has 0 attack
She slowed a pacified creature at one point too

I was trying to make a Wilo def deck for the wars, but because of how her AI uses time rift, it’s just insane to even try to use her as part of a stall deck

Please look into this, thank you

Flag Post

Hi everybody, i have 4 suggestions:

It would be very nice to have an opption to make friendly battles, to fight ur team menbers for exemple, it will help people to improve there deck and will be fun

Being able to make guild tourney, and general tourney would be fine

When i play with the new Dravkas, i’ve found that if the opponent plays “Fae’s Charm” it’s near auto lose because a construct is always 0 mana cost, so it heart’s the deck a lot too much, i hate auto lose in game’s it s very frustrating when u know u can do nothing to counter something. If mana cost of constructs was based on the mana cost of the item transformed it would be ok, cause ur level 3 item/constructs would stil be possible to steal and higher’s one would not (a 3 mana cost spell wich take a 4 or even 5 mana cost unit and give it to u is a +5 or even + 7 mana bonus…)

Skybreaker looks a little broken to me seeing how much it is a gamewinner strategy….

Flag Post

[guild bla] declared war against you!

Flag Post

Okay, like in the example above it would be nice to see in the guild log if your guild started a war, or another declared war against you :)