Suggestions Thread page 8

194 posts

Flag Post

should we get new campaigns for unaligned heroes ? we need to fight unaligned heroes for Shadow skill.
please add new campaigns or other way for this. thank you very much

Flag Post

On guilds let the players see the offensive deck of team members.

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Allow players to be able to update a hero to full stars for gems.
At the moment you can only do this IF you bought the hero with gems in the start, not gold.
So, for heroes bought with gold, an update to full stars for gems would be most awesome. Also this helps people that have all heroes and so can’t trade.
Thanks!
DuffinMuffin

Flag Post

Add draft tournaments when the tournaments get released. This will help keep the game interesting for people who have been playing for awhile and give newer players who don’t have as many cards a chance to compete on a roughly ‘fair’ playing field.

Flag Post

the tourneys should be roughly balanced on how well you did on the last few. this means after 3-4 you should be playing people opproxemitly your skill level. (not the orange+purple dudes)

Flag Post

I bought an unnecessary deck slot for miss click.
I feel very very disappointing .

sugestion:I want to display a confirm dialog before buying a deck slot.
(likely buy cards)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bionerd:

Add draft tournaments when the tournaments get released. This will help keep the game interesting for people who have been playing for awhile and give newer players who don’t have as many cards a chance to compete on a roughly ‘fair’ playing field.

I second this. I have played draft on many games and it’s a fun an interesting format to add.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carloncho_Metal:
Originally posted by bionerd:

I second this. I have played draft on many games and it’s a fun an interesting format to add.

Draft/Sealed AND Constructed tournaments will be supported at launch.

We’ve been testing them the last few days and they are coming along nicely :)

Flag Post

Why are u letting RAVI’s deck be so IMBA? cant u see thats almost insane the 3 mana cost for his copy abilitty? and not only that.. why dont u test the char against others? focus on in game chat, the half posts are for how imba ravis deck is, make some updates on that please

Flag Post

I feel like at he current moment it is way to difficult to get tickets. There should either be more tournaments for tickets going or there should be more tickets rewarded in the current tournies. Maybe giving everyone who participates in every round a ticket or something. It just seems so difficult to get tickets enough to play in the other tournies.

Flag Post

1.) In the Campaign world map, it would be helpful to know the Kingdom of the enemy you are going to fight. Even if not before entering the battle, it would be helpful to know what Kingdom they are once you are already fighting them. I think this is color coded with the banners at the top, but some Heroes use cards of many Kingdoms, which is a little confusing.

2.) For the Campaign, it would be nice to have an archive of enemies fought. It would also be nice to have a list of available enemies that you might encounter in an area. Some areas have 1, 2, or 3 optional opponents. Maybe they all have more or less and I’ve had statistical anomalies. Once you encounter the enemy it could appear like it would if you were accessing a Search Node.

3.) It would also be helpful to have more information about the Challenge Conditions / special rules before you jump in. If not for the first time, have a notation granted after entering the Challenge at least once. I had to jump into Challenges in excess of 10 times before I even realized there was a “special rules” semi-circle above the creatures. “Singleton Challenge” doesn’t even tell you what the opponent’s Charge Abilities do. They just say “( desc )”

4.) It would be helpful to be able to more easily view opponent’s graveyards while it is not my turn. Sometimes actions happen so fast I don’t even know what happened. By the time I piece it together, I barely have time to do my own turn.

5.) It would be helpful to toggle the ability “to be able to drag cards into my graveyard to banish,” instead of clicking on on a card then clicking on banish (disable clicking on banish). I have accidentally banished so many cards trying to play them on the bottom slot I can’t even tell you. Alternately, a “take back banish” button would be nice, but that seems like more work than the other suggestion.

6.) There is an interface inconsistency with levels of completion of Challenges. For example, the “Wilrus Challenge” and “Petrice Challenge” are completed without the Bonus Conditions. They both have 1/1 without a green checked circle when you mouse over them. When you click in for more information, the “Petrice Challenge” has a green checked circle, but the “Wilrus Challenge” does not. “Step Up To The Challenge” is complete with the Bonus Condition, but does not have the green checked circle when you click in for more information, by clicking on it. The “Amorya Challenge” has everything filled in in all places. There are more inconsistencies and there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.

Flag Post

They need to do something about the lack of participants in tournaments where you win booster packs. I entered three today and they all got cancelled due to lack of players!

yet the tourneys to win credits are always full. Perhaps they should make it a bit easier to join the other tourneys to encourage more players to join.

Flag Post

I did not read all the thread, donno whats of the following is already said, so I say it in short words. One word before is that I am new to this game, anyhow I am passionately playing ccgs and I am impressed, how complex this games is.

Battles take too long. All that eye candy is done very well and I appreciate the looks of this game. To play competitive however takes too long. So this is meant for time but not turns. My suggestions aim at this point mainly.

1st the technical

• The pop up banish button is misplaced (again it looks neat). It just happens too easily to misclick there instead of playing the cards. This is especially frustrating in tourneys.
    • make hitting [Ctrl+leftclick]=banish
    • place the button inside the cards, not above them. (The mana and health updating animation would be perfect to let that button appear)
    • likewise I would like to toggle the “defend button” inside the creature. For new players it might be confusing at first, so it should not be on default.
  • make end a turn by hitting [enter] or [space]
  • make a autofight (toggle) to participate at guild wars. …not only for defense. If checked the player dont wants to fight it, so the AI does it for him [right before end of war whats left of the remaining attacks] – actually, this should be on default, but for the rewards to the “best fighter in this war” might want to be passed to weaker guild members so they can improve it might be better if someone can toggle that option off.
  • make the cards on hover not only on your own turn expandable, or dont make that expanding been interrupted by activities during other players turn
  • make (creature) cards been placed automatically by double click, ether randomly or set by a specific order in free spots. and if a spell has only one valiable target, make it likewise
  • it needs more options to search the card pool… by hp, race, on play and so forth (the current one is already pretty good thou)

2nd, gameplay

• formats are good, make them more restrictive. Epics and Legendarys are way too powerful, I do doubt that a new player can enjoin to fight decks within them. (I thought pauper is a perfect solution, but most of (all) the core set commons are outdated by the commons from rise, so it wont help.)

Furthermore I could say a lot of good things about this game, but that wouldn’t count as suggestions I guess.

So have a nice day and thank you for your patience.

Edit: add:

• Restricted games should be like capped like “Limited: 11 rares, 1 of them Legendary, 2 of them epic” so the ones w/o Epics and Legendarys ‘to chose from’ might have even a chance to compensate w rares. (not sure, if this would work thou…) …for the other formats respectively.
  • Guild member card pool… might come in handy, if the other guild members could see…

Flag Post

You really, really need to recalculate the response time.
With a deck built so fast you don´t remember what is its composition and new cards with new special effects never seen before like tribe it´s just plain luck, no strategy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zeitvertreibe:
  • Restricted games should be like capped like “Limited: 11 rares, 1 of them Legendary, 2 of them epic” so the ones w/o Epics and Legendarys ‘to chose from’ might have even a chance to compensate w rares. (not sure, if this would work thou…) …for the other formats respectively.
  • This is my favorite suggestion so far, and would help newer players get into Limited. Some good technical suggestions too, although I don’t have much problem with misclicking (but I play pretty slowly).

Flag Post
    Originally posted by BlitzBanzai:

You really, really need to recalculate the response time.
    With a deck built so fast you don´t remember what is its composition and new cards with new special effects never seen before like tribe it´s just plain luck, no strategy.

Or you could study the set you are going to play with before going into hard tournaments and actually build around a theme you can easily recall by just looking at the key cards in it

You know, that thing you have to know to be good at card games ;P

Flag Post

this is a suggestion for the players as well as the devs.
    everything is overpriced, I don’t think they realize that the only way to get most of the best cards is to pay hundreds of dollars. a player should never have to spend more than $100 to unlock EVERYTHING in the game, that means at least 1 of every card. think about it, back in the day of console games you paid at most $75 for a game, and you owned that game and everything in it forever. now, they expect people to keep paying for games, spend more money to get new crap, pay that $75 just for one card….it’s ridiculous. this is a good example of a game that is simply trying to rip you off, and the sad part is, there are people out there who let it happen. gamers will never have reasonably priced games ever again if this dosent stop.

players: stop paying for an overpriced game

devs: stop over-charging for you games.

Flag Post

But that’s the point, you’re not supposed to have every card for that cost. This is not meant to be a video game in the traditional sense, it’s more of a card game simulator. Stop and think about it for a moment. If this was a card game in real life, would you be able to have all cards from 3 expansion sets for $100? If this was Magic: the Gathering, would you be able to have every single rare card from one set for that amount of money? No, you wouldn’t. This game merely mimics the way a card game’s supposed to be in real life and also offers you the chance to play at 0 cost. Nobody’s going to reward you with cards for playing against your friends in real life, yet you could actually gather enough to get a rare card if you played tens of games here.

Flag Post

1) it is slow and buggy
    2) I will buy the cards.however frustrating to get the same cards you don’t want. Have a buying elimination process. So I can keep buying and know I will get that card I want soon.
    3) pvp is dead, allow 2 person matches until the player base is up. Also if I could q for a tournament and quest at the same time waiting for that other player.

Good game, keep it going!!