Suggestions Thread page 3

194 posts

Flag Post

BAHAMUT is proven OP.

Although I agree he should be strong, he must be toned down a bit. His starting HP/mana with ancient summoning have great chemistry, good combo so I dont wanna touch that. The summon ability alone is very powerful, so his other abilities shouldnt be this good.

Some suggestions:

Ancient Vengence – This has way too much charges, so whenever <relinquish> is used, player gets 10+ mana so battle is pretty much over. Also the fact it does 10 direct dmg on turn 12 is OP. So this ability can serve 2 purposes, and either one can end a battle. I would change it to eliminate charges, and reduce its power.
[ Deal dmg to enemy hero for each ancient creature in play]
<lvl1 6mana 1dmg, lvl2 6mana 2dmg, lvl3 5mana 2dmg>

Obliterate- Again, another powerful ability, even top tier hero doesnt need this many. Right now this thing can kill all creatures for 7 charges. I suggest change into into [Deal 3 physical damage to all creatures with 9,8,7 charges for lvl 1,2,3 respectively]. This doesnt change much really, only allowing some heavy creatures to survive it. May even consider lower to 2 dmg rather than 3

Flag Post

@warriordkl – I don’t think Bahamut is OP. I’ve finished 4 campaigns on Insane mode so far (still have to do Ancient and Mystical), and Bahamut is the only last boss on Insane that I’ve beaten on my first try. You just have to kill him fast. Idk, maybe it’s hard with some heroes, but I didn’t have any problems with my Chaos Alchemist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jrsyn:

it’s would be very appreciated to have a auto play option in campaigns, otherwise it’s just to time consuming to farm

+1
or a option which make the animation speed faster.
Make the energy consumption a bit higher, maybe 5 EN, it takes too long to empty the energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriordkl:

BAHAMUT is proven OP.

Bahamut is only OP under the current epic arena rule. I would rather see the rule changed to make it fairer for all hero than to see bahamut get nerfed.

Flag Post

The arenas will be reviewed for when live play is released (looking at 1.5-2 weeks for this)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tlo_seigi:

BAHAMUT is proven OP.

Bahamut is only OP under the current epic arena rule. I would rather see the rule changed to make it fairer for all hero than to see bahamut get nerfed.

If Bahamut is heavily Nerf then all players who has it should be refunded their gold if they don’t decide to keep it because you can’t be changing a hero stats after they gotten it which isn’t fair to the user.

Flag Post

maybe u guys should try VS the top ranked decks in Gold, or epics, using other heroes and try beat bahamut see if u can win 8 or 9 straight. btw I own a bahamut too but would love to see it nerfed, too easy, have like 5 losses with it all before it earned 3 stars, never lost since Summoning is maxed.

Flag Post

maybe u guys should try VS the top ranked decks in Gold, or epics, using other heroes and try beat bahamut see if u can win 8 or 9 straight. btw I own a bahamut too but would love to see it nerfed, too easy, have like 5 losses with it all before it earned 3 stars, never lost since Summoning is maxed.

In gold my Maelstrom Avatar win 99% of the time vs Bahamut, in epic win rate is around 70% because the rule set give a clear advantage to Bahamut. To beat Bahamut you need a specific deck made just for it, and epic arena doesn’t really let you with the 1 copy of each card max. Also the extra hp all hero get guarantee that you will eat vengence at least once.

I dont think any hero should ever be nerfed, if there is really a problem they should buff the other one.

While on the subject of hero performance, The T2 Arch Elementalist need a buff imo. I own all six T2, played with all of them in the epic arena and the Elementalist is by far the weakest T2. Atm he’s on a par with the other T1 and actually lose to them quite often. However i didn’t try him in the gold arena, maybe that’s were he shine since he can actually bring enough elemental spell.

Flag Post

Well in today’s update: A lot of T3 Heroes got some HP buffs.

Flag Post

I dont really like the multiplayer structure, specially Arena. When I go to an arena, the game first load the Bronze League (loading the rating / oponents = lag), than I choose the League that I want (+lag). By this now I have twice the lag.

Why it automatically loads the Bronze League? Could show all the arenas, and the rating / position for each one, this screen loading fast. And then we choose the League we want, or go back to main menu.

Flag Post

The arenas will be addressed one we have synchronous (live) play.

Expect that in the next 1.5-2 weeks.

Flag Post

AI use Fire damage skill in a creature with Resist, doing no damage just wasting the skill.

Flag Post

AI didnt use the Baby Whelp to kill my Fire Elemental, instead just summoned it in an empty slot.

Since theres so many thins about AI, why not make an specific topic just for improving the AI?
And in the end it would also be a ‘strategy’ guide, small tips for playing.

Flag Post

A new type of card, that deal with the opponent’s hand. Force the enemy to discard a card (or 2 cards to have the card advantage). Could be a hero skill, since there are many that draw card, an skill that discard.
Or a card that make the opponent skip his draw phase.

Speaking of discard, a card (rune word) that use the discard. When you discard a card for mana, the rune could give you HP, more mana, or deal damage (plus the mana for discarding, or instead of that mana).

Since we have a rune word for no-summon, why not a rone word for no-spell?

Rune word dealing damage to the creature when its summoned.

Flag Post

AI used a Transform Potion in my damaged 3/3 War Mammoth, making it a 5/3 War Mammoth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rjclaudio:

AI used a Transform Potion in my damaged 3/3 War Mammoth, making it a 5/3 War Mammoth.

Transform Potion can be used to heal as well which switches the Original creature stats and not the current stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:
Originally posted by rjclaudio:

Transform Potion can be used to heal as well which switches the Original creature stats and not the current stats.

I know. But the AI used it to ‘heal’ my creature, or better, to increase its attack. The AI used a card thats only good to myself. Thats a problem. I sugest that the AI only use the Transform Potion when the end result isnt a creature with better/equal HP/ATK.

Flag Post

One general suggestion is that common→uncommon→rare→epic should not necessarily scale the power of the card. Instead it should scale the complexity of the card. MTG did this very well. I think it makes the game stronger to avoid the situation where the rarer version of the card is strictly better than the less rare version of the card.

Flag Post

Except for epics rares have higher mana cost too
Making a deck full of rares would be terrible

Flag Post

angel general in story mode is ridculously overpowered… i can beat everything else on insane mode in a breeze, but this one is impossible even on hard mode…

Flag Post

It’s not impossible, we’ve all done it lol

Flag Post

I suggest that pierce can be somekind like stun shot,it can dispel the armor and magic armor on creature.
Ranged can be blocking and adding 1(depends on the skill level) damage to flying creature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rejoin:

angel general in story mode is ridculously overpowered… i can beat everything else on insane mode in a breeze, but this one is impossible even on hard mode…

I did all campaign on insane with a T1 hero and no epic back when you could only use light card for light campaign and dark one for dark. So no it’s not impossible now that you can use almost any cards for any campaign.

Flag Post

Been playing the game since yesterday, i’m currently top20 in bronze ladder, and i got there only with starting cards + normal “good guys” quests rewards. I’ve noticed that is impossible to get cards/heroes without paying, each booster is worth 40000 and each hero 100k; you win 150 gold in pvp and roughly 100 in quest mode; that means that in order to buy a booster pack you must win like 300 pvp or 400 quest in order to buy a 3 cards booter pack, or 1000 quests to get a tier 3 hero. That’s way too much playing to get a very small 3 card reward.

Also there are some very OP cards, like an item that cost 1 and every card cost 1 less to play and the card that gives you 1 mana per each charge. Way to OP.

My sugestion is that you either increase gold gain or decrease booster cost, and to increase the playing cost of the two OP cards that I described.

Also there is a bug that decreases the strength of my creatures in some slots. I noticed that if i move the creature to another slot it regains its strength back. But most of my losses are beacuse this bug start to reduce all my creatures strength until even 3/3 creatures became 0/3. So please fix this, ’cause its really frustrating.

Flag Post

Its very hard to get epic cards, my sugestion is the epic booster give just two epic cards and no rare card. And cost the same 40,000