Promo Cards

66 posts

Flag Post

Make sure to like us @ Kingdoms CCG to see the previews before everyone else and enter in a chance to win FREE gems!

September 28: Abysmal Dragon

Unlocks after you purchase the Bard Bundle
Gold: 50,000
Gems: 75

September 12: Juggernaut – Contest Winner: Samuel Faulkner aka CleverNameHere.

Unlocks after beating Chapter III on insane mode.
Gold: 15,000
Gems: 45

August 30: Tower of Gnomes – Contest Winner: Dustin Christman, Cory Kress and Jared Kent.

Unlocked after beating Chapter VI on Insane mode.

August 13: Frost Bark Ent – Contest Winner: Andrew Au

Unlocked after beating Chapter V on Insane mode.

August 10: Fairy Matron

Unlocks after beating Chapter II on insane mode.

August 3: Tenacious Demon

Unlocks after beating Chapter IV on insane mode.

July 27: Seraph Warrior

Unlocks after beating Chapter 1 on insane mode.

July 17: Strange Concoction

Unlocks after beating Chapter VI on Hard mode.
Gold: 5,000
Gems: 20

July10: Ghostly Empowerment – Contest Winner: darkcabr

Unlocks after beating Chapter II on Hard mode.

July 7: Purifying Light

Unlocks after beating Chapter I on Hard mode.

June 25: Elementals Boon

Unlocks after beating Chapter V on Hard mode.

June 19: Ancient Ritual

Unlocks after beating Chapter lll on Hard mode.

June 14: Weaken

Unlocks after beating Chapter IV on Hard mode.

June 11: Spirit Sprite

Unlocks after beating Chapter II on Story mode.

June 8: Bolting – Contest Winner: PCSWarrior

Unlocks after beating Chapter V on Story mode.

June 7: Gassy Gnome

Unlocks after beating Chapter VI on Story mode.

June 6: Titan’s Pet

Unlocks after beating Chapter III on Story mode.

June 5: Relentless Bones

Unlocks after beating Chapter IV on Story mode.

June 5: Brave Recruit

Unlocks after beating Chapter I on Story mode.

June 4: Corode

Unlocks after beating all campaigns on Story mode.
Gold: 2,500

June 3: Grizzle Beast

Unlocks after beating all campaigns on Insane mode.
Gold: 25,000
Gems: 75

June 2: Jester

Unlocks after beating all campaigns on Hard mode.
Gold: 7,500
Gems: 50

Flag Post

Today’s promo we’re doing a contest. One lucky like/commenter will receive todays promo BEFORE anyone else!

To enter, simply Like Us on facebook and comment on todays promo with your IGN: http://www.facebook.com/KingdomsCCG

Flag Post

And the winner is PCSWarrior! Congratulations! You should have a free Boltling in your account ^^

Flag Post

June 11: Spirit Sprite added!

Flag Post

By the structure of the 1/1/1 cards, I known Mystical promo would have flying and maybe resist because their wasn’t a combo like that yet on a card but didn’t know Dust would have been added. :0

Flag Post

June 14: Weaken added!

Flag Post

Weaken is one of the most useful Promo cards I will say which helps your creatures take less damage from opponent creatures. Mainly due to the fact that I am looking for for more support cards to assist my creatures.

Flag Post

A new contest is up for the Ancient Ritual.

Simply like us on Facebook and comment on today’s post about the Ancient Ritual. A winner will be chosen at random tomorrow and play with this card before anyone else!

Details are here: http://www.facebook.com/KingdomsCCG

Flag Post

Ancient Ritual suits Ancient very well mostly for its T3 hero with the whole destroy all creatures or the fun yet deadly splash abilities. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Ancient Ritual suits Ancient very well mostly for its T3 hero with the whole destroy all creatures or the fun yet deadly splash abilities. :D

Lies. Yes, it fits Ancients, but not their style. Only one ability of one hero.
It is totally an Undead card. Undead use the corpses for their gain or enemy misery (and Holy use the corpses out of “respect for the dead”).
However Ancients never touched any corpse in their lifetime, and giving it Ancient, to justify that “they” need mana gain, is quite… “going out of theme”.
Ancients can use Undead cards. And there’s no reason to prevent Alchemy for using this card, as well :) Holy, however, can be justified for not using the card – they respect the dead, and can gain life from corpses, which is a “righteous act”, gaining mana isn’t quite righteous (which becomes a selfish act) … :)

It’s a design error imo. A huge design error :P Should totally be Undead.

June 21st – promo doesn’t yet unlock?
JeffoANTIC: thats right post, it’ll be unlocked on next update
JeffoANTIC: once we get this campaign stuff sorted out ^^

Flag Post

You’re saying that I am lying about it suiting Ancient when you said “it fits Ancient” which I then said Ancient T3 hero has an ability which can combo with this card plus Ancient lacks mana to play its stronger cards so this spell helps. Sorry if this card doesn’t fits YOUR playing style but it does for Ancient players who knows how to use it.

Flag Post

You’re saying that I am lying about it suiting Ancient when you said “it fits Ancient” which I then said Ancient T3 hero has an ability which can combo with this card plus Ancient lacks mana to play its stronger cards so this spell helps. Sorry if this card doesn’t fits YOUR playing style but it does for Ancient players who knows how to use it.

I’m saying it fits to their Bahamut’s ability. Because it’s useful with it!
However it doesn’t fit the whole Ancient flavor as a Kingdom.
It’s wrong to assign it to the Kingdom solely because it fits one hero’s one ability.

If you want the card to be Ancient, give it Ancient flavor, not flavor of Undead.

Flag Post

He’s saying that when he roleplays as ancient priestess it doesn’t feel in character to be rubbing corpses and hoping for energy

Flag Post

Elemental’s Boon has been added. :)

Flag Post

With boon it says “they gain 2 mana” Why not use 2 sparks (they gain 0 mana)? Or a missile? It is the enemy that gains mana right?

Flag Post

Yea it’s rather a odd card when their are other better alternative cards.

Flag Post

Useless card is useless.

Flag Post

I think Elemental’s Boon is useless… It should cost 1, maybe even 0, mana. Especially since it’s a promo. I could buy 3 silver packs and a bronze pack for the same price!

Flag Post

Elementals Boon is an endgame card. It is good if you are designing your hero with direct damage spells and abilities in mind and this card would probably be good if you have 2 of them in your hand, have an unblocked creature, and the enemy is sitting at low life.
Only get this card if you are going the direct damage route and need something to win faster in say, bronze tournaments, where heroes have low life.
Another off strategy that can be used with this card is the BENEFIT of giving the enemy more mana. Say you have a destroy all creatures card or your hero has an ability that does AoE damage in combination with a Titans Stomp, or Hordes of Wyrms etc. Since your enemy [the computer] tends to ignore your abilities when they can be activated, luring them with more mana to play more creatures is good if you plan on destroying them all to make corpses or take away cards from their hand so you have an advantage.
This card would be really bad if given to the wrong hands (like a defending computer who would just use it without a long term goal in mind).

Flag Post

Sorry, I’m bad with abbreviations; what’s AoE? I agree with everything you said though. But seriously, that should be a regular card. It just isn’t worth the promo status.

I want Titan’s Pet. Anything with Intimidate = Awesome in my book.

Flag Post

Sorry, I’m bad with abbreviations; what’s AoE?

Area of Effect.

Flag Post

Oh. Well good news, I got Titan’s Pet and watched it beat up a Reeking Fleshbag :D

Won’t Grizzle Beast right before Recoil be awesome? Now all I need is those cards…

And did anyone see the one spell that summons three Boltlings? 4 mana cost, rare. [Who needs the actual card when you have the spell? >.<]

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

I think Elemental’s Boon is useless… It should cost 1, maybe even 0, mana. Especially since it’s a promo. I could buy 3 silver packs and a bronze pack for the same price!

for actual pvp, play elementals boon, then siphoon mana with chaos alchemist. The other guy will be aware of your ability and spent his mana away, but with boon: Double win four you ;)

Flag Post

Meh, still don’t think it’s worth the two mana.

Flag Post

^^^Based on what I saw in battles Area of Effect in this game apparently means that it hits the spots adjacent to the target as well be they friend or foe.