White Screen

12 posts

Flag Post

When I try to load the game I just get a white screen… any help?

Flag Post

Same for me, all other games work fine.

Flag Post

ditto, i cant get it to load either

Flag Post

wait for 10 mins it will start load

Flag Post

It doesn’t work for me I’m afraid. I’ve tried waiting many times each >20 mins. I don’t think just waiting will help, something has to be fixed.

Flag Post

Hi guys.

What browser, OS and flash player versions do you have? Have you tried loading the game in a different browser?

Make sure they are all up to date and you also need to have Javascript enabled (and make sure that you do not have a No Script plugin enabled). If you are using Chrome, I have noticed that there are some javascript errors that might cause the loading to stop (it happened to me today when I was testing something)

Flag Post

Quite strange one this. The game works fine now without me doing anything. Also when this game did not work, none of the 3 games developed by your team worked, while there was no problem playing other games on Kongregate.

Flag Post

Excuse me bumping a very old thread, but I am having the same problem, i’ve tried everything I can think of (Chrome/Firefox/IE 9, uninstalling reinstalling Java/Adobe)

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated

Flag Post

same here getting the same prob for some reason any help ?

Flag Post

I have the same problem.I am using Macbook and it wont load either in safari or google chrome.I need help.

Flag Post

Problem solved…
Buy a Windows computer

Flag Post

still getting the same prob my specs are windows pc firefox my flash is up to date so is firefox are there any solutions to this ???