Guild recruitment thread

6 posts

Flag Post

Thought I´d create a thread where people can offer or look for spots in guilds. The problem I see with the current situation is that the only thing you have to judge a player is his profile….But a number like battles won/lost isn´t really saying a a thing about the quality of a player. One may have 2000 wins, but if 500 are against mission 1 on normal (I got lots of those cause I farm it with a 1 card deck when I´m in a hurry), while the other got more losses because he is playing arena all the time.

I´d suggest that every post contains the following:

Looking for a guild:
-Join date (so noone has to look it up)
-Activity (Hours played/day)
-Your Decks (What heroes do you have, what type of deck do you run with them etc.)

Offering a guild:
-Requirements (i.e. Standard Rank)
-Number of members (and some info about these if you feel like it)
-Contact info (for example give the names of your leading members so people can ask for more details)

I guess it should be obvious, but I´ll still put it here just to make sure:
1. If you are in a guild already/ have no free spots in yours anymore/have to change info, delete or edit your post according to it so people dont waste their time reading inaccurate info.
2. Noone likes spammers. Don´t post 10 times a day, 1 would be a good number.

Let the recruitment begin!!!

Flag Post

I´ll make a start:

I am looking for a guild
I am playing since august 21, nearly all day (at least 12 hrs)
I got Ravinova and Belnir maxed out, running ravi with a gearbased deck (mantles, swords, duplicates etc.) and belnir with a…well belnir typical deck .I am ranked nr. 8 in beginner arena atm (was nr. 2 but changed to limited) and nr. 97 in limited (done about 70-80 matches there so far).
If anyones interested in having me, just pm me.
Got one already.

Flag Post

either people don’t use this, or no one is looking for a guild? lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by DodgeNDive:

I guess a mix of both…in general the kong forum for Kingdoms is nearly dead

Flag Post
Originally posted by kagrunz:
Originally posted by DodgeNDive:

I guess a mix of both…in general the kong forum for Kingdoms is nearly dead

agreed allthough this is a good idea

im looking for a guild

i started on 5/24/12

life interferred with my gameing so my arena rank stinks but i have bahamut and am starting to make a deck for him

i play at least a couple hours everyday

anyone who wants me in pm/ /w etc

found one

Flag Post

Hi,

our guild Theater Vancoor is looking for menbers.
We are rank 17, we are very friendly,
and we are looking for active players.

This is the most important thing, we need players wich can play regularly, 2 hours/day mini.

After that we are looking for people with decent deck (a T3 hero) wich can compete and make decent scores in wars, and that’s all!!

If u recognize yourself you can contact me in game (Lasic) or our king (Juancore), or a guild mate (Nudelik), u should find an happy experience with us.
See u.