Lame CCG Card Game

10 posts

Flag Post

Pure focus on exploiting players for money! No way to win the game on the second difficulty level or higher with out buying upgraded cards. gets VERY expensive very quickly! Game mechanics centered on giving the AI cheating advantages to compensate for you supposedly buying upgraded cards leaves those that do not buy the cards completely out in the cold…just a waste of time and money.

Flag Post

Are you talking about hard/insane campaigns? I can almost guarantee that apart from maybe a handful of people, everybody has been able to beat them without spending a cent. You can farm earlier campaigns for gold for packs or play in the beginner arena. Once youve got a few rares it should be, if not a breeze, at least doable. The campaigns aren’t even the main focus of the game tbh, its the multiplayer

Flag Post

“I want a game that’s good, multiplayer, multiplatform, getting frequent updates, takes care of it community, offers an insane durability and replay value, and I want it EASY and FOR FREE.”

I have a good laugh every time I see this kind of post.

Flag Post

I definitely agree that the middle portion of the hard campaign gets really frustrating, but this is still by far one of the best card games that I’ve seen. The multiplayer is also very nice.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure back when the game first came out, I beat 3/6 of the Insane campaigns with the starter decks with minimal tweaks using rewards from the easier missions. And I used a T1 hero way back then.

Flag Post

Lame Collectible Card Game Card Game?

So a card game in which your goal is to amass your collection and rip off your opponents every turn? GEEZ, where do i sign in! In fact, here are some proxy card ideas!

Booster Pack (4 Dollars)
Event
Add 3 Commons, 2 Uncommons to your collection to
Add 1 Rare to your collection. Roll a d20, if you get a 20, add 1 Epic instead

Chase Rare (2 Dollars)
Pull
Up to 3 rares you control are now of Epic Value (They are still rares)

Unfun Epics (0 Dollars)
House Rule (5)
Players can’t trade Epics

Common Staples (0 Dollars)
Pull
Give 4 commons of your collection to an opponent, gain 4 dollars

Flag Post

Hahahah Gregar, that sounds like a fun economics game! xD

“Part-Time Customer Assistant”
T1 Hero
Generate 320 dollars per month
Ability:
-This hero does not pay taxes
-Gain double pay during public holidays

“Average Company CEO”
T3 Hero
Generate 10,000 dollars per month
Ability:
-Every 4 turns, gain D20*100 dollars bonus.
-When world event “company bust” comes into play, roll 4D6 until you have a quadruple – you can’t play any cards for a month for each failed attempt.

Event Card
“Dynamic Market”
Grab the nearest child and ask them to put up to 3 digits of numbers on any number of cards they wish. These are the new cost for these cards.

I would play this game lol

Flag Post

Pointless rant at developers: 1 mana
This spell has no effect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanFr:

“I want a game that’s good, multiplayer, multiplatform, getting frequent updates, takes care of it community, offers an insane durability and replay value, and I want it EASY and FOR FREE.”

Me too. Except I mean your post and dumbasses like you. Have you spent more than 1 minute on Kongregate? Plenty of good, free games here. Want free CCG with multiplayer, 4 different modes (SP, MP, wars, daily challenge), 8 different races, and no option of spending money? Check out HD: Xyth. Then you’ll realize how stupid your post was. Games like this do exist, you just have to look for them instead of whining on forums and trying to kiss asses of greedy developers who wouldn’t care less.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:
Originally posted by DanFr:

Me too. Except I mean your post and dumbasses like you. Have you spent more than 1 minute on Kongregate? Plenty of good, free games here. Want free CCG with multiplayer, 4 different modes (SP, MP, wars, daily challenge), 8 different races, and no option of spending money? Check out HD: Xyth. Then you’ll realize how stupid your post was. Games like this do exist, you just have to look for them instead of whining on forums and trying to kiss asses of greedy developers who wouldn’t care less.

Xyth was released after this game, and even though i like how it has no payment option, it is anything but easy, and its only reward is endless and endless hours of grinding. I find it exhausting to having to look at a card because its stats could be 1 or 2 or 6 times highers than a generic leveled card expect it to be.

I`m not here to discuss how good or bad Kingdoms or Xyth are, but we like this game, we know its goods and faults, we enjoy the art, the grudges, the fun strategy, and of course, we hate having the devs berated because `All they care about is money`

Seems like you haven`t spent more than 1 minute in this game either