Suggestions Thread page 6

194 posts

Flag Post

Question: why does the Tier 2 Holy have a star to be received for healing X creatures, when it does not have an innate healing ability of its own?

Flag Post

When real PVP comes out, I would like to see the rating system be seperate from vs AI. I’m not a fan of the current rating system.

Flag Post

Currently it is easy to accidentally play a card when trying to discard it for mana. I’d suggest changing the UI to make it harder for that to happen.

Flag Post

Simple version: Make all PVP matches to favor the AI more.
-———————
Suggested paths:
(1) +2-10HP to hero (based on player rating or similar, depending upon game mode)
(2) Same like #1, AI starts with more mana
(3) AI ALWAYS goes first.
-—————-
Make any/all combinations of 1-3, just like how “hard” mode is, the current PVP environment is not balanced to fight against an AI.

Flag Post

I suggest you send me some gems. 814 would suffice.

Flag Post

Some coding things i hate:
(1) how abadonn is really not a 50/50. You can tell if he will resurrect or not if AI plays dead. + He only ever resurrects once, than it’s 0%.
(2) why when abadonn picks a random creature, it doesn’t just auto pick the creature with highest casting cost or power.
(3)
Non-code
(1) why not make flying creatures get +1 against non-flying. Flying seems kinda silly otherwise.
(2) why are there not more promotional cards that help. Only a couple are play-able. At least make weaken 1 to cast, not 3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avsen:
(1) why not make flying creatures get +1 against non-flying. Flying seems kinda silly otherwise.
(2) why are there not more promotional cards that help. Only a couple are play-able. At least make weaken 1 to cast, not 3.

Much like the option to defend and not attack, you should be able to choose not to block with your creatures, this way flying and unblockable aren’t such a negligible benefit.

Weaken would be way too powerful at 1 cost – the wording isn’t entirely accurate, as I’m 99% positive that it hits all enemy creatures, not just one.

Flag Post

“(1) why not make flying creatures get +1 against non-flying. Flying seems kinda silly otherwise.”

New player?

Flyling gives the creature the ability to attack the enemy hero directly on their own turn. This is how you use it:
1) You summon the flying creature into an unopposed slot. Even if the opponent summons a creature of equal strenght, ot takes 1 turn before that can attack, so you can just fly over and damage the hero in the meantime. If the opponent does not have enough attack strenght to kill it in one go, then it can damage the opponent again. You are not losing anything by this, because you’ll deal the same damage to other creatures with defending creatures too.
2) Use Slow on the opponent creature and your Flying AGAIN gets a free attack against the other hero. Play T2 Mystical and Slow them for 3 turns.
3) Summon Flying against a Timid creature. Timid can’t attack if it has an opponent, Flying attacks the hero not the other creature, so you can attack the other hero each turn without limit.

If you are in the arena, try playing a match against the angel general. (T2 Holy) Since it can auto-summon angels (2,2,Flying) at any time, if you do not draw or own any Flying creatures of your own, or if you don’t summon your own creatures first/have Haste with at least 2 attack so that you can 1-hit KO the angels, Flying creatures will overwhelm you in a few turns.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m not saying there aren’t combos out there with flying, but it just doesn’t feel like a “normal ability”.

Two more AI problems, that are fundamental to winning at this game:
(1) it never discards for mana
(2) it never removes a corpse for 2 mana.

It might be a tricky for # 2, but there are many life threatening events that don’t go resolved. I’m sure a small string that states if Power =< 4 & mana is possible(with discarding) to remove + summon creature Power => OP monster’s HP

Flag Post

I don’t know what counts as a “normal ability” to you, Flying is already one of the more powerful ones there is…
(And it’s been a staple in CCGs since Magic the Gathering.)

Flag Post

I’m not saying it’s not possible to make decks around it, but MTG’s “flying” wasn’t meant to build decks around the ability vs here. 1 turn flying is an awkward idea for me as I don’t own Wilorym nor can justify ‘slow cards’ unless it’s a small deck theme. So, when I say normal, I mean not having to build a deck theme (or having a hero’s ability based on it). Just like in MTG, you wouldn’t build a trample deck or gosh I don’t know any other value, but great players use cards that are robust.

Flag Post

glass sword should not be a card. what a joke. you devs. . .
I want another common, how about noxious golem please :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avsen:

I’m not saying it’s not possible to make decks around it, but MTG’s “flying” wasn’t meant to build decks around the ability vs here. 1 turn flying is an awkward idea for me as I don’t own Wilorym nor can justify ‘slow cards’ unless it’s a small deck theme. So, when I say normal, I mean not having to build a deck theme (or having a hero’s ability based on it). Just like in MTG, you wouldn’t build a trample deck or gosh I don’t know any other value, but great players use cards that are robust.

I honestly have no idea what your point is. You can build deck around flying both here and in MtG or you could splash few fliers just to counter enemy fliers/prey on decks that don’t have counter to flying – both here and in MtG. Also, I don’t see how flying is different from say volatile, both abilities can be very useful (Berserke Gnome facing 4 hp unit) or completely useless (same gnome facing 1/1 peasant). Don’t see how it’s not “normal ability”.
Also, and I probably should start with it, this is suggestion topic for devs, so why don’t we move this discussion to another one to avoid clutter.

Flag Post

The Intimate Mask is overpowered, let it target the same monster more than once and it’s almost impossible to fight back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zeanobia:

The Intimate Mask is overpowered, let it target the same monster more than once and it’s almost impossible to fight back.

Totally agree, you can flood the field with mini-breakers in a few turns.
All the similar eve gears for 3 mana are in the same OP basket – the fairy thingy that removes move-slow is the most notable.

Flag Post

What a stupid changes in gold rewards? now for the same fight i get 100 gold less and packs have still the same prices… i hate when changed so basic things in game, i understant some cards nerf or some bug repair but change all economy its stupidy.

Flag Post

using all energy on live play would take 4-12 hours. Please give better option for making gold seeing as everything that’s not live pvp gives ~half the gold it used to.

EDIT: nvm, liveplay is also half the gold when you factor in the ~50% lose rounds and even worse factoring in the wins that get errored and don’t count.

Flag Post

^^Shees, alway the crying about OP cards. The Mask is in fact worse than for example, War Drums (→ instant permanent +1 attack to everyone). Since it takes time to work, if you do not have creature cards on the table for several turns, or if the opponent clears your creatures periodically, it’s practically useless.

Flag Post

- Grizzle Beast does not die if you use Spiritual Gathering. (I’m not sure if it works with Raise Dead etc., that is, creature-making cards that are spell cards). Since the description says “when another creature comes into play”, maybe it should be changed to “when a creature card is played” if that is how it is meant to work?
- Reassemble still work very strangely (some spells/abilities prevent it from activating). But my question here is that if it is not supposed to work with creatures that don’t leave a corpse, then Zombie Priestess and Dread Tome should not be able to choose random targets that have Dust (making this ability go to waste on them).

Flag Post

have u guys thought about a delayed gain on charges for someone who goes first, like no charge til second go? Advantage is more than a few many imo

Flag Post

A few more things, maybe a little more info to the player on progressive bonus, like server time when it’ll be too late to collect ect. I often fear I;ll lose mine bc I’m confused on exactly when it resets (mabye an hours until next progressive bonus icon)

Another is bonus gold on losses too in order to truly allow for a decent gold rate

Also another bundle, the beginner bundle was great and another, for intermediate or advance players would sell like hot cakes

Flag Post

remove this fucking chat please or add option to completely disable chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TNTC4:

remove this chat please or add option to completely disable chat.

I agree!
Feels like a bug, not a feature. Don’t punish your players like this.

Flag Post

Well the in game chat thing I think is more for their “main site”. This is rather problematic for kongregate users.

Kongregate already has a chat system for games, so having 2 different chats up on the same page causes quite a bit of unessary lag. The game gets unstable on limited enough so honestly there is no point. (Unless the attempt was agian for kongregate users to chat with their main site / steam / and so on and so forth , like ROTMG for example)

I can’t say its a bug, and I can’t say its a feature. Since there is no way to challenge friends (which actually is a draw back to the kongregate community, we actually kept trying hard to get matches arranged on limited) a chat feature isn’t “as nessary”. However, definatly a “close chat” button would lower the lag rate that has happened when your starting a new match.

Flag Post

You can /quit to stop chat from updating. It won’t make the window disappear, but it should help with lag.