Quest bug saving the bear

11 posts

Flag Post

After having smashed away on the fur with my rocks i am told to talk to Marcy. Except she wont talk to me. What to do? Some loading crashed and i had to close my browser. When i got back the evil lady didnt want to give me my quest.

Flag Post

It gets more fun. Now evil lady is in my hometown.

Flag Post

Now she is gone. Suddenly it was possible to go to her camp again and talk to boones. He now wants me to sell my rescue sled which is fine except for the fact that i allready sold it to see if that would fix the bug thing. So now im stuck there instead. Which is kind of buggy too.

Flag Post

zuzzan I’m stuck on the same quest wehre you sell the sled and nantuk. I sold the sled and it didn’t register. I also put nantuk into my barn and it doesn’t register that he is there….. >_< I have been on this quest for over a week and help asked for my information, but never fixed it!!!

Flag Post

buy new sled sell it buy new polar bear that wat u hav to do

Flag Post

Sami you cant buy new sled. Its a special sled that was painted blue during a quest.
Wrath: Can you pick up nanuk and put him out in the open? Thats what you are supposed to do.

Flag Post

but it says this will be needed soon

Flag Post

Clipwire :P

Flag Post

I’m also stuck in this quest. Marcy won’t talk to me and I can’t move the bear. I don’t know what to do.

Flag Post

My guess is the not-so-bright logic doesn’t want you to move Nanuk twice. That’s okay – buy another polar bear, it will work. (I think they may have added the workaround later). I had the same problem when I put Nanuk in my barn.

Flag Post

I’m there too. Ive sold the kart correctly but placed my nanuk at the Barn ¬¬. It says it cannot be placed in my inventory cause it’ll be used soon…