Suggestions

8 posts

Flag Post
  • Let there be a suggestions thread ( I think this should come, along with Bugs, as a standard sticky thread when a new board is made for a game, just thinking out aloud)
  • I’d like to see, who has visited my town the last, I dunno, 24(?) hours?
    — Seeing as I have many neighbours and not always the time to visit them all, I’d like to prefer those, that have helped me recently.
  • I’d like to see, howmany of gifts have I given out and howmany received. This grouped by gifts.
    — Well general gift giving-receiving stats.

Flag Post
  • Outline the visitors that are behind the trees. There are some neighbours lost in my orchard and I cannot find them. Except when I collect all my trees into my backbag (which in itself is impressive)

Flag Post

In general, I think the forced perspective needs to be fixed. Items, people, weeds, etc. get lost very easily behind buildings and trees.

The game also needs to figure out how to fix the lag- maybe putting more on the client side and syncing less frequently?

Stats on who has visited/gifted would be an amazing feature.

More items per page when viewing gifts, inventory, etc. Maybe a view that is just a list of names, instead of loading the images? This would make these screens a lot easier to navigate.

Flag Post

I would like to be able to move crops/trees/cattle to their respective buildings as opposed to letting them clutter up my land.
i just got access to the secret orchard, but i have a bunch of trees on my land still. I don’t want to just sell them.

Flag Post

You can pick up the trees and put them in Your inventory. Then put them back up in the orchard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xsvenson:
  • Let there be a suggestions thread ( I think this should come, along with Bugs, as a standard sticky thread when a new board is made for a game, just thinking out aloud)
  • Done :)
    By all means, if you find a bug, feel free to post it on the forum so everyone knows about it but as this is an ‘unofficial’ forum, bugs are dealt with by Clipwire, see contacting support… hopefully they’ll be able to remedy anything that crops up swiftly.

Flag Post

Tnx dons!

Flag Post

Not sure any developers read this, but…one of the top requests that comes up in chat is some way to remove people from your neighbor list. Between the ghost towns and the people that never, ever return visits it would be great to clear out the list so you can focus on active players.