Un-Official Bug Reports Thread page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

I have two problems. The first one is that only about half the gifts count. I ask for signatures and get about 10 notices but it only counts like 3. It’s been like this since I started playing

The second one is recent. I logged on today and noticed that my orchard wagon was gone. Everything else was still in place and working. I havereloaded the page about 20 times during the day and it still hasn’t showed up. Is anyone having he same problem?

Flag Post

(Using Chrome browser)

Specials page does not appear for me. Just blank. All other tabbed pages work though.

It does work in Firefox though.

Flag Post

I have the non reload script on my computer but I’ve just tried to install it on my mum’s computer (same browser: chrome) and when I try to install the script chrome will only let me run extensions from their web store

Flag Post

nevermind done it

Flag Post

My land expansion quest bugged and I can’t expand my town. I’m /still/ at trying to get my first expansion but nothing happens!

Flag Post

I had an issue with the “Ghost Girl” quest. The very last request from her is to have friends visit and accept their help, only 1 registered but I had several people visit and help. I finally skipped over it.

Also, I could not find the standing lantern for another quest and ended up having to skip over it twice because of this.

Flag Post

my golden buffalo disappeared. Had him in inventory and tried to place it in the barn. Never saw it again…. sniff.

Also i cannot share harvester reward anymore. Probably i got too many crops in town, loading screen stays on for about a minute then i get my exp and money and supplies but cannot click on share rewards.

Flag Post

I’ve had my “Daily Bonus” page start over yesterday, April 2nd. I know I had logged in because my daily animals in my barn still had hours left to feed them. Was there a reset on the server?

Flag Post

Is there any possible way of “replacing” Dr. Wells’ mysterious machine? After selling it accidentally (of course) it doesn’t turn up in the decorations or buildings…like other things you sell. Please is there a way to return it?

Flag Post

I have a poblem. The expansion process wasn’t finished properly. So, I have the railroad and debris located outside the land area.

What should I do?

Flag Post

The “Blue Eyes Reading Glasses (F)”, a bank note purchase, doesn’t show up at all on my avatar. In fact, it completely removes her eyes from her face.

Flag Post

Stuck on “A Zemba Gift” on Africa… the map to Zemba village disappeared from my inventory after I refreshed because I couldn’t place it on my settlement… help!!

Flag Post

I suggest just emailing clipwire, I just had my problem fixed and they seem to have a pretty quick response time. Just scroll to the bottom of the game screen and you’ll see their email and a spot to click and copy a code to include in the email.