New World: Atlantis

26 posts

Flag Post

do it.

Flag Post

No I want China or Japan or similar – growing rice, raising pandas and cooking stir fry :)

Flag Post

Atlantis. ATLANTIS. WANT

Flag Post

Atlantis FTW

Flag Post

Mars.

Flag Post

Rice and pandas?

Yes… Oriental setting.

While an Atlantean or even a Martian setting might be interesting, the Oriental seems to fit a bit better with the current group.

Flag Post

VIETNAM!!!!!

Flag Post

have to keep the “A” theme going – Australia, Asia, Atlantis (he would have to have scuba gear and seahorses), Athens, Arabia. My favorite of these is Australia – kangaroos and kolalas — plus indiginous people to boot.

Flag Post

I agree, stick with A theme, my vote goes #1 Atlantis, #2 Asia ( I want some pandas!), #3 Australia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mainpoint:

“A” theme

’Murica.

Flag Post

How about a city with multiple squares to go to with like traffic. And huge skyscrapers to build to cover all ur crops. I’d like to see that.

Flag Post

I think I’d rather have something like China or Japan more, eventhough something underwater like Alantis does sound pretty cool.

Hey, if you also make it a tropical island you could bring the hunt for Alantis into that.

Flag Post

how about a dinosaur themed one?

Flag Post

What About Russia Or London ?

Flag Post

what about a space station? (need to get city one first! and space equipment!)

Flag Post

Or, We Go To Russia Then London Then Get Equipment To Go To Space?

Flag Post

Atlantis for sure or maybe Outer Space(raise baby aliens and/or alien creatures) .

Flag Post

Nah, 1#CITY 2#Asia!!!! 3#Australia

Flag Post

India :)

Flag Post

Has to have a “A” though ;; but india is cool, city dosent have a “A” either, oh well :)

Flag Post
  1. Atlantis, #2 Cave #3 Spacestation

Flag Post

A Chinese setting would be great. You could have soybeans, corn, rice and wheat and have those hats they wear, and hanfu (for boys). You could raise pandas, ducks, snakes, geese, turkey, marine life, tigers, alligators, llama, alpacas, monkeys, reindeer and moose.

Flag Post

Ancient Earth (prehistoric) It’s “A themed” Isn’t it?

Flag Post

Reading the posts, I like the idea of keeping the ‘A’ theme. I also thought of Australia (kangaroos, pandas, sheep, the outback, etc.). I also thought of China which could be ‘Asia’ for the ‘A’ theme for reasons listed above (Great Wall, rice, fireworks [invented by the Chinese] and pandas). I had not thought of Atlantis, but that could work also, again for reasons listed above. I think Outer Space/Mars would be a stretch for a Wild West Mayor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

how about a dinosaur themed one?

What this game needs is a space-time continuum (parallel to the world icon)… you could add dinosaur theme, Atlantis, ancient Egypt, classical mythology theme, other planets, maybe the future. It could also just be a time machine though for simplicity. Just something mystical like that. =]
Talking about the 4th settlement though I’d vote for Asia… I think it’s better than Australia because we already have enough dry land and heat. Asia would be more lush and differentiate more.