crop mastery

9 posts

Flag Post

Having finished all quests i now am working on getting all crops on gold.
Last crop to get on gold is purple grapes. The seeds never go on sales, fixed price of 16 banknotes is making this a long road.

Is there a chance that either the price of purple grape seeds go down, or that they will go on sale every now and then?
Would appreciate that !!

Flag Post

Thank you for your reply cough.

After harvesting 8 more purple grapes i now reached the next level. Just to see that i need 40 more harvests for the next level. 40 !!!! times 16 banknotes makes 640 banknotes. And the reward for having all crops on gold is 200 banknotes ? Do you really think that is worth the effort?

Flag Post

LOL, just a follow up…. just harvested another purple grape. Finished the 40 harvests needed for next level. sigh. 60 harvests for reaching gold …… 60 × 16 banknotes….. see you in half a year?

Flag Post

How are you getting all these bank notes? It would take me years at the rate I’m going now.

Flag Post

Planting cotton in main town and arctic, watering as often as i can, trying not to miss out on my daily login, so you can build up to 4 banknotes a week. Having a lot of animals to feed by cooking, they provide supplies for energy. Keep Africa for planting the needed crops for the cooking for feeding and watering.

Watering main town is one level, arctic is another level and harvesting the whole lot is 2 or 3 levels.

Having less and less time to play so it will take me quit some time now for the last 60 harvests :)

Flag Post

Jeez, you have it really planned out! i should do something like that!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bprchip:

Planting cotton in main town and arctic, watering as often as i can, trying not to miss out on my daily login, so you can build up to 4 banknotes a week. Having a lot of animals to feed by cooking, they provide supplies for energy. Keep Africa for planting the needed crops for the cooking for feeding and watering.

Watering main town is one level, arctic is another level and harvesting the whole lot is 2 or 3 levels.

Having less and less time to play so it will take me quit some time now for the last 60 harvests :)

So you get 4/week from the login bonus and the rest from leveling up?

Flag Post

He also has the bank, so he can earn at-least 2 notes + some leveling.

Flag Post

finally back to 3 banknotes per week, the bank (sometimes getting double banknotes but dont know why lol) and rest of leveling up. So getting the purple grapes finally on gold will take a lot of time.
With that done there will be no targets left in the game. Hopefully they will come out with new world soon :)