Un-Official Bug Reports Thread

38 posts

Flag Post

Well, there seem to be quite a few bugs in this game, (specifically with quests not unlocking) so I decided to make this thread, just a big collection, that hopefully sometime Clipwire can go through. I will keep all of the bugs with a short description on the second post of this thread (in case I run out of room on the first).

Flag Post

Quest Bugs

Quests do not complete and dialogue is not shown unless you are in the same area as quest giver. This is very annoying, and for certain quests it can make it very confusing.

When asking for things via links, many times you will receive messages for them, but they will not count towards the quest.
Rescuing Nanuk: Multiple glitches. Either: Cannot talk to Marcy, cannot move bear, or sled was sold before it was told to, and therefore that part of the sled cannot unlock. (Workaround for Nanuk: Use a regular polar bear)

UI/Gameplay

Periodically, game does not load: Occasionally, the game will not load through long periods of time. Refreshing, clearing caches, and everything else does not work. Only time heals this, but in some cases it takes over a day.

Level-Up Notification is sometimes not received, and no rewards are granted.

Flag Post

I know it’s been said, but the greenhouse thing is a major problem.

Flag Post

Already was there.

Flag Post

I know, I quote “I know it’s been said…” Please read the whole post, thanks.

Flag Post

In all honesty, if you know it’s been said, there’s no reason to repeat it. Even if it is major.

Flag Post

I levelled up from receiving 25 exp from a profile reward, and didn’t receive the level up message, which also means there was no energy refill, bank note or random cooking ingredient. From asking in chat, I’m not the only one this has happened to. =/

Flag Post

I got the getting a spear quest in the amazon to work by using Chipwa to get the spear. No other character would work.

Flag Post

I’m hung up on “Transcontinental Trip.” I’m supposed to pack a bunch of crates into my inventory but it won’t let me—it gives me the “item will be needed soon” message. As far as I know the only quest they’re needed for soon is…the quest where I’m supposed to put them in my inventory. :(

Flag Post

EoE: Added

kiick: I did it regularly, so I’m gonna keep it up as it is (for now)

Janewt: Added

Flag Post

I just tried to place two cats in amazon from my inventory. Both are now gone

Flag Post

ok cats have returned in inventory after refresh :)

Flag Post

k

Flag Post

In the “Broken Sled” quest of rescue Nanuk, I placed Nanuk in my Barn instead of settlement. The quest log doesn’t count that, and I can’t put him back into my inventory because it says “This item will be needed soon.” For anyone else who gets this; the workaround is to put a generic polar bear in the settlement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alkipo:

In the “Broken Sled” quest of rescue Nanuk, I placed Nanuk in my Barn instead of settlement. The quest log doesn’t count that, and I can’t put him back into my inventory because it says “This item will be needed soon.” For anyone else who gets this; the workaround is to put a generic polar bear in the settlement.

k, added the workaround to the second post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Janewt:

I’m hung up on “Transcontinental Trip.” I’m supposed to pack a bunch of crates into my inventory but it won’t let me—it gives me the “item will be needed soon” message. As far as I know the only quest they’re needed for soon is…the quest where I’m supposed to put them in my inventory. :(

I have the exact same problem

Flag Post

My problem is, I don’t get any visitors. Friends tell me, they’ve been there, but nobody showed up in town.
I’m lvl 221, so there should be a lot of visitors…

Flag Post

My “Transcontinental Trip” thing cleared up…eventually. Quite a few quest-segments later the crates and barrels were needed for something else. I can’t remember what the questline was that needed them but after they were used for that I was able to pack them away. Still kind of a bug, but resolvable.

Flag Post

I had the exact problem with “transcontinental trip” quest, being unable to pack the open crates into inventory due to “this item will be needed soon!” message as well.
Waiting for it to resolve by itself (hopefully), as mentioned by Janewt.
After completing the tasks for “hey skinny! your ribs are showing!” quest – getting all the green checks in the quest page, it did not show the completion dialogue at all. It is frustrating because this quest happens to share the same item (3 finger fillet table), clashing with another of my new quest “distracting vinny” (which i can’t do due to the earlier quest that stuck).
Hoping that it will resolves by itself as well, if not shall contact support for help through the proper means.

Flag Post

cant pick up the spear in the amazon says not enough energy even with full bar /
cant shave the sheep in barbers dosnt accept that i have a sheep in my inventory

Flag Post

In the Macaw hunt, there’s no way for me to pick up the red macaw and put it in my inventory for the quest. I keep getting the notice that ‘this item will be needed soon’. I bought another red macaw to see if I could place that and pick it up, but I got the same message about this new macaw. It could not be put into the inventory either.

Flag Post

I sold the Nanuk for the Imposter Quest through the Inventory and not through the button in the menu. Now Nanuk is gone, while the Quest hasn’t been finished. Even buying and selling another Polar Bear instead won’t work.

Flag Post

about 2 days ago i did the expansion 5 quest. i got the signatures but after that the next part of the quests did not come up. can anyone help with that?

Flag Post

There is an action to do in Africa, but I have no crops or livestock there. All I have are 2 maps that I can not click.
I know it has an aligator in one of the maps, but I can not get there to put it in my inventory.
I put maps everywhere I could think of, and inclusive in Thatch Hold inside the room, but even they still do not work.

Flag Post

This is ridiculous! I try to ask for gifts but when I click on the “send to following” button, my requests are not sent! Fix this bug NOW!