Its been a while since i posted here.
So i guess ill suggest something that other people have came close to doing…
So people want a AI army helping them in their defense of territories and Their home base, Im not surprised, I kinda want one too. So I was wondering if it was possible to train another tier of 5 units in the barracks AFTER level 25 or 50… Because currently, the level system is Crap and does nothing but brag to our friends and enemies… Besides filling our base with res of course.
There are two types of Armies that a person can have, A Offensive army… and a Defensive army. The offensive army is the one we are currently using. The defensive army is something new that I came up with.
These units in the defensive army have a much Higher health and Armor compared to their offensive bretheren But they Lack damage, Speed, and numbers to the offensive army.
(These are SOME of the “New units” from Earlier but ill post them here anyway.)
1. Spearguard: The swordmen’s Long tipped brother. They are cheap to recruit. Heavily armored and health compared to a level 5 rivet. but can do only 15 damage.
2. Cannoneer: The ranger’s Dream. These guys have Significantly MORE damage than a ranger, But have even LESS health than the ranger, even with armor. Should be backed up with someone else.
3. Quad bolt: The Rivets Big bro. These Bolts have 4 legs attached to their lower parts as well as have 10 times more skystone armor and health than a rivet. that being said, It barely goes 5 speed.(About the size of a regular hero)
4. Arcana voltdriver: The Mage’s Insane brother. These guys walkaround carrying a Lightning Cannon instead of using skystone focuses. because of this, They have a chain damage attack and can hit targets in a group or by themselves. But because they wear metal, They hurt themselves.
5. Mongrel: A vogul with a mental condition. While “Slightly” Slower than a vogul, They have more health and armor than one, and carrying 2 fists, they deal twice as much damage than one as well. sadly they are Very expensive and their size is 10.