Suggestions page 2

31 posts

Flag Post

Even a team of 10 hackers could not beat a Berzerker Boss!

Flag Post

Actually build your team well enough and they will tear him apart faster then a group of 20 raptors can tear apart a cat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BerzerkStudio:

Even a team of 10 hackers could not beat a Berzerker Boss!

I would eat him for breakfast lunch and dinner and maybe even a midnight snack

Flag Post

In my opinion it would be really neat to see a super rare and expensive slave that is actually the Berzerker.

Flag Post

I have a couple of suggestions.

1.An ability to modify a slave ’s name,head,hair,skin,cloth.
2.An ability to make new team besides your team you made at beggining.Every team can have 3 slaves as normal.
Also a option called team fight which allows you to make a fight between your teams.

Flag Post

i have more suggestions to this topic.
1.(as stated in the comments) an ability to strike the eye of someone even if they have their helmet on cause the intro is awesome but having it in the game would be even better
2.a time+travel system, just to add a little “story” to the game maybe if you want to do a fight or go to the shop in a coliseum then maybe you should actually travel to it that way bandits can attack you and drop items and money or a rare chance to find a beat up person and you can decide if you want to add him to your team (bandits would get stronger depending on which city you travel to/from)
3.chat when fighting multiplayer
4.maybe short animations after defeating the last team in a coliseum? like: the cezar or whoever it is looks at the cheering crowd announcing the new champion or something nice and short like that (if you repeat the fight you don’t get the animation)

that’s that also people saying the ability to change names, hair colour ect. well… that isn’t realistic maybe give them a nickname but to custumize them as-if the were a player then no, i don’t like the idea games like this should be as close to truth as possible