Gold Metal Reward: What did you get?

12 posts

Flag Post

Goat’s Head: Helmet
Armor 676
+29 Charisma/-5 Dexterity (innate, standard for helmets)
Specials:
+6 Vitality
+12 Strength
+13 Charisma

Wow that sucks. The Armor at 676 is nice, but when the bad guys are hitting for over 1000 it doesn’t make much difference. The specials are awful.

I’m underwhelmed.

Flag Post

worst equipment with lower bonus than market,but higher dmg and armor..btw is better the market

Flag Post

Saytr’s Head.

Armor 721 -—Nice
Charisma +33
Dexterity 4
Charisma +14 -
-Meh
Dexterity +10 — Again, Meh!!

Sold back to the market for 3968 --This was a gold reward???? Any virtual lawyers here, that blacksmith should be sued :-)

Flag Post

Ok this one is pretty good.

Medusa’s Arms

Armor 456
Dex -6
Charisma + 14
Charisma + 15
Strength + 5
Speed + 15
MP + 10

Flag Post

lol I got worst thing ever from gold.

Strong Steel helmet.

armour 243
dex -3
charisma +4
speed + 4

price: 294

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I just crafted 40 metals. 40!!!! With 3 golds and 12 silvers. Everything I got was some garbage mp+5 and complete junk. I waited until all my guys were at level 59. I saved it up. And it was worthless. If anyone actually pays for the metals in this game, they are completely retarded. Literally, not one piece of equipment was worth my weakest guy’s armor. You could put 2 of them together, and even then. F this game, and forget kong while I’m at it.

Flag Post

The best of all that I got
From gold bar
Shield
2 dex
17 hp
13 charisma
18 speed
+7 charisma 102-180 shield damage
block 62%

Flag Post

I’ve gotten a whole variety of stuff, never a complete set. Single pieces of god armor are next to worthless. You cant even sell them for much. Shop is better,but I keep hoping. I think the worst I got for gold was a dinky little knife that the blacksmith was real proud of. It only had 2 attribs, and if I tried to use it, it dragged all my other stuff down by hundreds of points in hp and armor rating. I want to find out where the blacksmith lives and go to his house and scatter his garbage.