Can Techniques Miss?

4 posts

Flag Post

I am early on in the game, first city. I would just like to inquire as to if you can miss using a technique? so far all my power attacks don’t miss even though there’s only a 61% chance of hitting? I’ve used it so many times though.

Flag Post

yes, they can miss. you’ll see later when you get to higher level cities with glads that have good dodge values.

keep your dex about 2x the level of your strength as you level up to around level 30, then if your dex is above 80, start leveling strength and dex equally.

of course, don’t forget about speed. at least 2 of your glads should always be going first; adjust your speed accordingly,

Flag Post

Thank you very much! Just figuring out the best class build for now, that helps a lot

Flag Post

you should have this:
PS = Polearm + shield.
2h = 2 handed sword guy.
M = murmillo (sword and shield guy)
SS = guy with two weapons (1 each hand)_______________________PS__PS__PS or ___________PS__2h__SS or_______________________PS__PS__SS or _________________________M__PS__SS or last one________M__PS__M_________________as you can see, all of them has atleast one polearm + shield guy, Thats because YOU ALWAYS NEED 1 defensive guy.