What the crowd wants

11 posts

Flag Post

I am not sure if this is intentional or not, but the crowd only ever wants blood. I find this very flawed. I would like the more xp and mp on the occasion instead of always sacrificing the boosted xp gain.

Flag Post

I’ve been getting this problem too, it’s really annoying when trying to level up faster

Flag Post

i have tis bug too, but i don’t grant the crowds wish.

Flag Post

It’s not bug, if the fight ends quick without severe damage to both side, it will always be blood, but if your team has alot of damage taken, it might go mercy

Flag Post

Juicestream: since the update on July 3rd, how many fights have you been in, and how many times has the crowd asked for mercy?

I play this game a LOT – I’m no.4 in the all time rankings – and since the last update I have not seen the crowd ask for mercy even once in hundreds of games of all kinds, either in single player or multiplayer, whereas before the last update Mercy was not uncommon.

Flag Post

I played this a bunch when it first came out, and it was an even mix. Came back to it when I found it had multiplayer, and it’s all blood now. Hopefully the devs will see this and fix it soon.

Flag Post

Someone needs to get the pesticide to get rid of all these pesky bugs.

Flag Post

It’s not bug, if the fight ends quick without severe damage to both side

you mean severe damage to YOUR side, considering the fight isn’t going to end otherwise…

and, no, that has nothing to do with whether mercy is called or not. It was completely random before the last update. 50/50.

now it’s all blood, all the time.

this is most assuredly either a bug, or else the devs just figured “month of blood” or something and set it to all blood.

on the bonus side, you always get max mp and max loot.

only downside I can see is the few goals that either ask you to get mercy or not kill.

Flag Post

My crowd always want mercy. im like…WFT hell no!

Flag Post

WFT ??

Flag Post

And now I get only mercy… I just started about a week ago and I got, I think, 3 bloods and now it is all mercy…