Wow, how disappointing is the blacksmith exchanges for you?

3 posts

Flag Post

So I just recently reached the last ranking and have a lvl 60 gladiator. I exchanged all 21 of my metals, 7 of which were gold that I was saving from the beginning, and lo and behold I get only one decent item. A shield that is probably 4th or 5th best in my entire inventory. Son, I am disappoint.

This also somewhat debunks the idea that the higher the ranking or level the better the item. I’ve gotten way better stuff from Conqueror and in higher frequency than I did with God of Arena. _________

Flag Post

“debunks the idea”? You might look into how RNG works and learn some basic statistics first before you try to draw conclusions from one tiny sample. Also, better rank/lvl = better items was not idea made up by players, it’s something tutorial tells you. So no, you’re just unlucky.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

“debunks the idea”? You might look into how RNG works and learn some basic statistics first before you try to draw conclusions from one tiny sample. Also, better rank/lvl = better items was not idea made up by players, it’s something tutorial tells you. So no, you’re just unlucky.

I should have been more clear. I was under the impression that every item you acquire from highest rank from highest quality metal would be better most of the time than a bronze item from a low ranking. This was not the case. So yes you’re right luck is definitely a factor but using up more than 20 metals and only getting one item slightly better from Conqueror ranking makes that little tidbit from the instructions misleading. It’s my fault for having expectations.