Sands of the Coliseum - Advanced Guide (Lvl 50+)

49 posts

Flag Post

*Due to the fact that Kongregate forums do not support the option to paste a document while keeping original formatting, I’ve uploaded my guide to an external website designed to share documents with the public. Enjoy!

Link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/222704371/Sands-of-the-Coliseum-Advanced-Guide-Lvl-50

Flag Post

Everyone is gonna read that :O

Flag Post

I read it. It will help all the players who will follow the guide, and it is MUCH better then the awful other guides other people did. Anyway, nice job making the guide (assuming you made it?).

Flag Post

i read the whole thing, it took me like an hour but if someone really wants to get good at this game this will definitely will help them.

Flag Post

Thanks for the comments, and yes Achilles, I made it lol. 5 hours of typing… and an hour trying to figure out the best way to paste it here.

Flag Post

Just replying on the topic to bring it back on top and give it more attention it deserves.

Flag Post

BACK TO THE TOP!

Flag Post

Follow the link at the top.

Flag Post

If you want to beat hackers, use this guide!

Flag Post

Good work Brandon!

Flag Post

yay guide reading time

Flag Post

I’ll read it tommorow, now BACK TO TOP!!

Flag Post

Good guide. Thank you!

Flag Post

Im glad you all are finding use of this! Keep using it as a reference, and share the link with others who wish to learn more. Thanks for the much appreciated comments. :)

Flag Post

Follow guide ftw

Flag Post

wow
haha

Flag Post

I appreciate the effort to make a quality guide like this! Thanks for all the work you put in!

Flag Post

If you read this, I’ll give you a dollar.

Flag Post

I feel like this should always be on top of the forums…

Flag Post

Obligatory bump

Flag Post

this needs tostay on top, take down, there needs to be classes( which is stupid by the way)

Flag Post

Just to clarify a little, these are only the “basic advanced” builds. There are a lot of variations from these framework builds. Great guide.

Flag Post

I’ll buy you a brownie if you read this guide.

Flag Post

so 50 or 100 lvl

Flag Post
Originally posted by dude768904:

so 50 or 100 lvl

50 on all 3 gladiators, in other words – 150 total.