Hackers

27 posts

Flag Post

Come on, we all know there are hackers in this game. However, I have a simple method or two below to stop hacking.

1: Check the player’s level and skills. If a level 2 player has Net or 4x Combo, they’re obviously hacking. So check if a player’s level is high enough to let them have a skill in question.

2: Check a player’s health, damage, and dodge. If a player is level 2 they should not have a chance of dodging attacks higher than 10 percent or something. To calculate chance to dodge, run the attack operation 100 times at the match start and see how many hits would connect.

3. Check what web address the game is being played from. This was done on a flash game known as Plazma Burst 2 also. In this game you would be able to play singleplayer on other sites, but only play multiplayer on approved websites that host it.

And lastly, I don’t know a lot about multiplayer servers, but surely you could make firewalls in the server that basically just drop any packets that don’t comply with the above requirements. So not only would this be coded in, the servers that you need to join to play multiplayer would have it too.

Some ideas, KILLERBAWSS.

PS: There needs to be a way to report players too.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t this be the sites problem to as hackers ruin all games not just one… Anyway, good idea.

Flag Post

Yep i saw a lot of hackers in multiplayer

Flag Post

a better way to tell is stats that you can see, the max stats are
515 speed
508 dex
532 str
890 mp
383 vit
516 def
if any stats are higher than this, then you have a hacker
also if you add up all of the stats (vit,dex,spd,def,str,) and divide by 8 and it is greater than 128(i think this is accurate correct me if im wrong) it is a hacker.
those are a few more ways to figure out if they’re hackers.

Flag Post

The best way to stop hackers is for the dev to update the game more often.

JUL 3, 2012 10:09AM was the last update…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toimu:

The best way to stop hackers is for the dev to update the game more often.

JUL 3, 2012 10:09AM was the last update…

BerzerkStudios themselves have addressed that the hacker issue is never going to go away.

Flag Post

if they beat you, they must be a hacker.

Flag Post

Actually, this is covered under the basic internet rules, listed below:

Rule # 1: There are no women on the internet.

Rule # 2: If anyone beats you at any online multiplayer game, they are cheating.

Rule # 3: There are no women on the internet.

By merely following these simple rules, you will be sure of a happier, safer, more fun internet experience.

Flag Post

I found it too his name is George Washington

Flag Post

Not so sure about George – saw him today, his glads were ordinary, noobish like.
Are you sure you saw his glads and not someone else’s when you wanted to check him? Because multi is glitching sometimes and shows you someone else’s glads and not of the player you’re checking.
Just compare his team lvl ( no. to his team’s name ) to the summ of the glads you see levels

Flag Post

Lengendess <- Hacker.

Caught with a lvl 70 Merman using a full Medusa’s set with 515 speed, and now he’s in denile. Multiple reasons prove that he’s indeed hacking, hes doing his best to cover it up. Don’t let him participate in the upcoming tournament.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burranndonnnn:

Lengendess <- Hacker.

Caught with a lvl 70 Merman using a full Medusa’s set with 515 speed, and now he’s in denile. Multiple reasons prove that he’s indeed hacking, hes doing his best to cover it up. Don’t let him participate in the upcoming tournament.

Totally false. The multiple reasons he provided, non of them were true. First he said my team name was Legend, in fact it was Pompei Gladiators. He personally said account names are glitched on multiplayer, but not team names. When I asked for him to provide screenshots, he denied, saying he didn’t thought to. In reality, he might have taken and figured out his own mistake.

Sadly, his grandmaster title of this game means he cannot bear the embarrassment of his mistake, and therefore he continues to charge that I hack.

Also, by no means have I signed up for the “upcoming tournament” (in fact never even heard of it), you sure you are not mistaken and confusing me up with someone with the team name “Legend” who for what reason participates in a tournament?

Flag Post

Yes, Legendess is a hacker.

Earlier today he claimed that he had only been playing for 2 days. Then moments later, I spotted him playing in Multiplayer as a level 210. He also bolted immediately after I joined Multiplayer. Later, after Brandon confronted him, I overheard him saying that he only owned a single level 70 glad (which is impossible considering I saw him at 210 earlier). What a turd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheClapper:

Earlier today he claimed that he had only been playing for 2 days. Then moments later, I spotted him playing in Multiplayer as a level 210. He also bolted immediately after I joined Multiplayer. Later, after Brandon confronted him, I overheard him saying that he only owned a single level 70 glad (which is impossible considering I saw him at 210 earlier). What a turd.

As said by burandon himself, multiplayer account names can be bugged, have you taken a screenshot of my so-called 210 team?? If so, have you compared them to the existing level 210s? Coincidentially you might find that its the same as theirs, as their team somehow got under my name, and this is according to Brandon who said himself that multiplayer account names can be bugged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheClapper:

On top of this, more specifically, when I first saw his hacked gladiator, he had his lvl 70 Merman with 741mp, 515 speed, and 30-50 of all other stats (from medusa’s set – which accurately would provide these stats.) As soon as he saw me in multiplayer, he left immediately and I asked him to come back. When he came back, it was the same level 70 merman with no equipment on, and reset with no stat points. He then claimed to have no medusa’s set, and said he just now bought the merman. 2 Days of playing, and has a merman which costs 6.7mill? Thats barely possible, though it can be done, I have more reasons to accuse him of a hacker. His account was created only on June 6th, which is typical of hackers to be low levels recently created. On top of that, he was asking me if Apollo’s helmet exists earlier, which makes sense now because he had full Medusa’s set, with two gladius swords, and he was probably trying to make a full Apollo’s set, but was unable to find the helmet, therefore asking me if it exists. He hacked gold metals, and hacked stats, as 515 speed is impossible with a Medusa’s set and two swords.

Flag Post

I would have no reason to frame you or accuse you of hacking unless I saw evidence of it, the proof is that the hacked glad was a 730MP merman at lvl 70 , and your glad you brought back a minute later was also a lvl 70 merman with 730mp and no equips. You read the guide so you’d know 515 spd is max. This is at a time when only 3 other people were in multiplayer, and none of them even have mermans, nor were they level 70, and none of them know about 515 being max speed. One was a hacker with 530+ stats in multiple categories named Staged, an obvious hacker, another was sergiobbestia, unhacked lvl 210, and then a level 6 noob with normal gladiators. The chances of you having an identical gladiator a minute later that perfectly matches the one with hacked equipment and stats……… it was you.

Flag Post

I would have no reason to frame you or accuse you of hacking unless I saw evidence of it, the proof is that the hacked glad was a 730MP merman at lvl 70 , and your glad you brought back a minute later was also a lvl 70 merman with 730mp and no equips. You read the guide so you’d know 515 spd is max. This is at a time when only 3 other people were in multiplayer, and none of them even have mermans, nor were they level 70, and none of them know about 515 being max speed. One was a hacker with 530+ stats in multiple categories named Staged, an obvious hacker, another was sergiobbestia, unhacked lvl 210, and then a level 6 noob with normal gladiators. The chances of you having an identical gladiator a minute later that perfectly matches the one with hacked equipment and stats……… it was you.

Did the merman’s have the same name? No. Was my team name what you accused of? No. Anyone could have easily left, the 3 people you happen to saw cannot be all of them. Non of them know about 515 being maxed speed, and I would know, or rather how do you know what they know, because you think you know everything? Everything you say is based on assumptions. I bought my merman in Olympus, while I am not sure about the mp thing, are mermans sold at mp level other than 730? So far for me all the slaves in Olympus at level 70 has 730 mp, there are no exceptions, whether it being merman/skeleton or what not.I actually reloaded a lot of times to make sure I can utilise my hard earned 6.7m, and every time I refresh and find level 70s they always had 730 mp.

Non of your things are backed up with evidence, as said, you could have taken a screenshot, and you probably have, which you would then know you were mistaken yourself.

Of course you have no reason to frame me, you started this after you figured your mistake, you immediately thought I am the “hacker” initially, then you later noticed multiple evidence prove I am not, and that is when you started to continually put up false logics to prove that you yourself are not mistaken, because your twisted ego won’t allow you to admit that you are, for once, at a huge mistake.

You probably don’t know the game as much as you like to think.

Flag Post

Furthermore, I have never played a match in multiplayer and have only 1 gold bar so far from Olympus. If I am as you said to cover up my so called “hacks” getting speed to exactly 515, why would I get full medusa and not shop armor?? Medusa set only comes from gold bars, if I am so good at covering up my hacks, why would I have full medusa in the first place. I said multiple times in chat I have only 1 gold bar, how would I then get full medusa? You are going against your own words you liar.

1 more thing I do know from reading the guides is that it costs more and more each time you reset. Coincidentially I have never even once resetted my characters since I started, as I said I sold my old three for the new one. The cost for me to reset is still at the very first minimum. Your flawed theory of I resetting is again vanquished. (thank goodness I only started 2 days ago and have never resetted)

Your stream of logic so far is utterly pathetic, just admit your mistake and move on, don’t worry, I won’t bite, neither will I forgive you though.

Flag Post

Why is legendess trying to hide the fact that he is hacking? lol… I wanna fight him now… full hacked stats please!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I see there is a thread purposely made to exploit hackers..

For the sake to not retype the whole thing, please read my following post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/185-sands-of-the-coliseum/topics/407774-an-ancient-players-return-meeting-hackers

Sergiobbestia is a hacker

Flag Post

file:///C:/Users/John%20Bruck/Pictures/Hacker2.png

file:///C:/Users/John%20Bruck/Pictures/Hacker.png

These are screenshots of Derrik. He is a hacker as you can tell by the stats in the screenshots.

Flag Post

there’s a hackers faction… the leader is qqqqqq… a bunch of idiots…

Flag Post

yamadman is a hacker he had over 10,000 vit

Flag Post

jackraw youre rigth i see him too