80 posts

Flag Post

Available here

http://maps.cs-portable.com/game/

Google Play Market

5 star please :)

Flag Post

I have it already >:D

You should be able to use your keyboard. My screen is too small and I can’t really touch everything without dying in 10 seconds.

Like WASD support

IJKL to look around.

Q and E to change weapons.

U to shoot, and O for the right click button. (Scoping in a sniper etc)

M to open up the menu.

etc xD

And maybe an in game mouse that is controlled with tfgh but that would be asking for too much.

Flag Post

wasd not work?

Flag Post

Igor, Will u be adding the new version for pc? 2.07

Flag Post

added already

Flag Post

Is the Pc version updated?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Does the Spray can work on Mobile?

Flag Post

not yet

Flag Post

Why i see footbal_stadium in multiplayer list but can’t play it or host it?(aandroid)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

Why i see footbal_stadium in multiplayer list but can’t play it or host it?(aandroid)

expect sometime around sunday….

Flag Post

Thanks! I’m excited to play it!

Flag Post

First off, Love your work its the best android fps yet, then again CS1.6 was the best PC game for a long time too :-)

Really awsome touch controlls and the gamepad and keyboard support is great. But is it possible to add usb/bt mouse support for those of us with android tablets with keyboard docks, I use my tablet like a laptop really.

Ive been using "USB/BT Joystick Center ":https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoy&hl=en for all my other fps android games, but for some reason with CSP when I use Joystick Center to map my mouse to touch screen, the mouse only works for around 2 mins then suddenly stops. Ive also seen my cpu max out while running CSP and Joystick Center, First time Ive had this happen with Joystick center. I know none of this joystick center stuff really matters to you, but maybe the unity touch layer and the joystick center layer are conflicting?

As for everyone asking for voice support, we could always setup and vent server and use ventdroid in the background maybe.

Again thanks Igor!! I would easily pay $7+ for the android version although don’t know if your allowed to charge and not get in trouble with valve. Donate ? :-)

Flag Post

thanks)

can use mouse)? its cheating) can donate on dorumon@mail.ru via paypal

Flag Post

Nice Igor, your pretty much the best. :P

Flag Post

What do you mean “pretty much”? He IS the best. ;D

- AgonyX

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxFrantzxXx:

What do you mean “pretty much”? He IS the best. ;D

- AgonyX

He is still not the ‘BEST’ until he puts more guns. :)

Flag Post

Yep. Guns are the problem. Anyway, let’s wait mp5!

Flag Post

Make a new gun :}. Differentiate this from counter-strike :p

Flag Post

Working on it!
Our only real issue is actually getting in art content for said new guns. I’m working on snagging us a character artist (once I do, the rate of new weapons should increase a lot – especially since I plan to help Igor with them if I can get access to the actual codebase).
Until then, try to be patient :)

Flag Post

Thanks for the information, I lag a lot less on my phone also, how ironic.

Flag Post

How do I change the zoom magnification on android?
Thanks!

Flag Post

Will you be updating the amazon app version as it is behind the google play version and cannot join any multiplayer games? Thank you.

Flag Post

I also have a tablet pc
how is a mouse cheating?
sometimes i play it on my computer and after getting beaten really bad I realize the owner of the server was using an ipod touch and he turned the auto-aim all the way up
ITS LEGAL AIMBOT
what the difference between using a mouse on the computer and on the tablet???
I don’t even care if Im blocked from android only servers. I want to use a mouse
BTW best game on the market

Flag Post

May i know why i cant enter any room with map names that has 20% on it? … What does that 20% stands for?