Flag Post
Originally posted by metin600:

PLAY RED CRUCIBLE 2 ITS WAY BETTER

Then Play RC2
No one cares
Do what you want to do

AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post

I played Red Crucible 2 before, it was alright. But after a few months when I went back to it my shotgun that I took 2 hours of doing questionares and my American costume was gone I was pissed and swore never to play Red Crucible 2 ever again… Now I royal only to Counter-Strike Portable!!!
141 -Regret

Flag Post

RC2 isn’t as good as CS

Flag Post

I mostly play Freefall Tournament, but i play CS portable if non of my friends are on. usually isn’t a lot though haha

Flag Post

The good thing about cs portable is that its not as resource intensive as the other first person shooters…

I’m looking at you, Freefall tournament.
(But of course….we cant rid of the fact that freefall tournament will be a better game if its on its final stage but…yeah.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxFrantzxXx:

The good thing about cs portable is that its not as resource intensive as the other first person shooters…

(But of course….we cant rid of the fact that freefall tournament will be a better game if its on its final stage but…yeah.)

i like both games. i just play FFT more, because it’s more balanced, and i know more people on that hahaha.

what do you mean “resource intensive” you can get everything with ingame cash =P you have the OPTION to use kreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

i like both games. i just play FFT more, because it’s more balanced, and i know more people on that hahaha.

what do you mean “resource intensive” you can get everything with ingame cash =P you have the OPTION to use kreds.

resource intensive means the size of the game isnt any 500 mb or 1gb and such…

Flag Post
Originally posted by WeaponsDealer:

great games are in need of great file sizes.

Flag Post

With that logic, you are concluding that just because a game is bigger in size, means its better? get out

Flag Post

With that logic, you are concluding that just because a game is bigger in size, means its better? get out

i never said that, i’m just saying that good games usually take longer to load.

Flag Post

yeah i like FFT too but with mu friggin slow internet…this game is the best there is..after i tried BF heroes..suddenly i have to update from the beginning,so i won’t..and just play this game..meh

Flag Post

1. CS Portable
2. BeGone
3. CS Portable Beta.
4. Uberstrike (Even though its mostly pay to win)
5. RC2.

I mean RC2 is more battlefield, but then there are many hackers and glitchers and campers…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rawwk:

1. CS Portable
2. BeGone
3. CS Portable Beta.
4. Uberstrike (Even though its mostly pay to win)
5. RC2.

I mean RC2 is more battlefield, but then there are many hackers and glitchers and campers…

mostly all players in RC2
are glitchers

AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post
Originally posted by zgitlal:

yeah i like FFT too but with mu friggin slow internet…this game is the best there is..after i tried BF heroes..suddenly i have to update from the beginning,so i won’t..and just play this game..meh

yeah you gotta have good internet to play FFT, it’s a LOT more balanced than this game though =P still, both are really amazing games.

Flag Post

“More balanced”?
Not really.
In FFT, you can buy some boosts and stuff… which can get really overpowered and annoying.
But good news….not too much people are using boosts.
It’s just that there’s a possibility that one day everyone will have every boosts, will pay everyday kreds and overpower the truly skilled.
So I prefer a free, economical, awesome game.
Which is Cs Port.