New character and Zombie skins and make zombie escape.

15 posts

Flag Post

Igor pls make new skins and zombie skins for us to use in battle

Flag Post

Human Skins > More Girl Skins.

Zombies > Ripped up shirt and pants, no shoes, bloody face and arm.

My ideas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rawwk:

Human Skins > More Girl Skins.

Zombies > Ripped up shirt and pants, no shoes, bloody face and arm.

My ideas.

More girl skin like
in CSextremev6 or CF

AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post

Make a boss zombie in zombie mode the person who gets 6 people trun in to boss zombie and he has powers like a web or maybe a bat in his hands and he hit people with bats lol oh people can buy bats too i want to hit someone with a bat o_O

Flag Post

You should also be able to see your arms if your a zombie.
And also that you have to wait 30 seconds before one zombie is selected.

Flag Post

For zombie escape it should be that the humans have to survive and make it to a spot to escape after surviving for 5 minutes or something(like the rope from the helicopter in citymall). Zombies will get infinite spawns and more ammo is given or the zombies r weaker to make up for the infinite zombie spawns. Zombies should be both AI and human XD.

Flag Post

i agree with skullhead, it could be like a left 4 dead thing
or like in the last stand games, you need to defend some sort of makeshift base thatd be cool too

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

For zombie escape it should be that the humans have to survive and make it to a spot to escape after surviving for 5 minutes or something(like the rope from the helicopter in citymall). Zombies will get infinite spawns and more ammo is given or the zombies r weaker to make up for the infinite zombie spawns. Zombies should be both AI and human XD.

dont forget the zombies need to be skinny and once in a while there should be fattys

Flag Post
Originally posted by 141_roach:

dont forget the zombies need to be skinny and once in a while there should be fattys

Igor should just take the current ct and t skins and change their face, hands and clothes a bit like ripped clothes and all bloody, etc.

Flag Post

i really like that idea :P thatd be so cool lmao!^

Flag Post

There should be a zombie extermination mode where u have to destroy several “zombie hives” like in SAS zombie assault 3. U have to shoot these fleshy structures that spawn zombies and destroy them. Once destroyed another one appears again. They get stronger and spawn more zombies the longer it is still there. If u die u have to wait 30-60 seconds to respawn.

Flag Post

There should be a zombie extermination mode where u have to destroy several “zombie hives” like in SAS zombie assault 3. U have to shoot these fleshy structures that spawn zombies and destroy them. Once destroyed another one appears again. They get stronger and spawn more zombies the longer it is still there. If u die u have to wait 30-60 seconds to respawn.

CS Portable” is supposed to be fast-paced, having a mode like this will just slow things down.

Not to mention the chance of lag caused by the mass number of Zombies.

Flag Post

other than more zombie skins and zombie bosses, i want zombie escape

Flag Post

never go past page 10 on cs portable forums again… hell make it 5

Flag Post

How did you even find this thread?
I mean it was last used july 27th.