Originally posted by toplez:

i have money but cant buy skins, how?

Skins unlock after a certain rank.

where can I get info on this?
thx

Flag Post

In your menu, not in-game.

Flag Post

uh can you heal in custom or sometimes no in custom pls tell me what setting it is thx!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean1121:

uh can you heal in custom or sometimes no in custom pls tell me what setting it is thx!

You can heal in both custom and regular games.
However, you can ONLY heal in regular games in Zombie Mode. In custom, all options are available including healing.
Just remember that in both custom and regular games the option must be turned ON.

Flag Post

what options thx!

Flag Post

yesterday I saw a resolution setting, now I cant find it, where is ?

Flag Post

Why does my sound stop working after some time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

maybe your speaker has
problem…

Flag Post
Originally posted by sean1121:

what options thx!

In a game, go to Menu (press M by default) then go to Server. Under Server, there are lots of options you can use to add or remove to the game.

Originally posted by toplez:

yesterday I saw a resolution setting, now I cant find it, where is ?

In the Main Menu, click Settings.

Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

It appears that it’s a personal speaker issue of yours. The only solution is to either have someone fix it or get a new one.

Flag Post

On map InDust how can one jump to the balcony near doors without any help? I have seen people do it, but i can’t do it unless i jump on top of someone first. Thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by woootf:

On map InDust how can one jump to the balcony near doors without any help? I have seen people do it, but i can’t do it unless i jump on top of someone first. Thank you

It’s very hard to do, but it’s possible.
I’m not sure if these are the actual ways to do it, but the way I do it is by:
a) Running and jumping on it sideways with a knife.
b) With primary weapon in hand, go to the corner and jump on it sideways.
c) Hop on someone’s head.

Flag Post

I got killed by my team mate in a non custom mode. Any reason?

Flag Post

hey how can i change languenge to my game because the lang change to portugeus im a FILIPINO PLS FIX THIS if i cant play this T_T

Flag Post

I’m playing on the Android version. How are you supposed to team chat on Android?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hulkdestroyedyou:

Friendly fire is on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hulkdestroyedyou:

If what you say is true about the game being non-custom, it is most likely a glitch.
The glitch, as far as I know, happens when you switch teams. Usually when this glitch happens, a single player sees you as the enemy when you actually aren’t.
It’s a glitch that I’ve experienced numerous times; you can solve it by rejoining the game.

Flag Post

What do the WARNING mean on the top part of your screen cos i keep thinking its viruses :/ Helpp

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hugo_Assassin:

What do the WARNING mean on the top part of your screen cos i keep thinking its viruses :/ Helpp

Don’t worry about that. I have that as well and nothing has harmed my computer.
If this game gave viruses, I’m sure this game would’ve been removed a long time ago.

Flag Post

the little rank symbol on top of players,theirs some with three stripes and stars but my mines is just one stripe or v and ihave more kills than them how do i get these rank symbols?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jesus43:

the little rank symbol on top of players,theirs some with three stripes and stars but my mines is just one stripe or v and ihave more kills than them how do i get these rank symbols?

That is your current rank. Getting a better Kill/Death ratio allows you to get a better rank. The better the rank, the “fancier” the symbol.
All you have to do is get more kills than deaths and eventually your rank will increase.

Flag Post

please help my character is moving around itself it keeps annoying me ,thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarkoM50:

please help my character is moving around itself it keeps annoying me ,thank you

Try changing your control settings.

Flag Post

still same he only moves himself slower

Flag Post

It sounds to me like a personal computer issue. Maybe your computer can’t handle using the game.
Try completing clearing your cache and resetting your modem. If it’s still slow, I am positive it is your computer. Either that, or it’s just bad weather.