CS Portable Guide page 13

651 posts

Flag Post

Why everytime i want to buy a skin it doesent allow? i have 71.890$ and i cant buy a skin

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IvicN:

Why everytime i want to buy a skin it doesent allow? i have 71.890$ and i cant buy a skin

Your rank is insufficient. Make your rank better and some skins will be available to use.

 
Flag Post

when i right click…..it doesnt zoom…….y?

 
Flag Post

reload the game and see if that fixes the issue.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by prakka_:

reload the game and see if that fixes the issue.

thnx

 
Flag Post

Sometimes people spawn near me and die instantly. I don’t understand why this happens. They just spawn and collapse like they’ve been knifed.

 
Flag Post

What is the game mode with the hostages on called?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abdab13:

What is the game mode with the hostages on called?

Classic mode.
Only a select few maps use hostages, however.

 
Flag Post

It may sound like a nooby question, but what skin is that in a suit with sunglasses? And how much does it costs?:D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackCreeper99:

It may sound like a nooby question, but what skin is that in a suit with sunglasses? And how much does it costs?:D

The Matrix skins (smith and neo). Both cost $45,000.

 
Flag Post

The Matrix skins (smith and neo). Both cost $45,000.

thank you:D Now I need to get enough money:)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Sometimes people spawn near me and die instantly. I don’t understand why this happens. They just spawn and collapse like they’ve been knifed.

bug

 
Flag Post

IF you dont have a crossdomain how to have ? Pls help me and reply

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackCreeper99:

The Matrix skins (smith and neo). Both cost $45,000.

thank you:D Now I need to get enough money:)

You just unlock them don’t buy them

 
Flag Post

Hey ! i have been trying to make a feature request…but at all is just giving lot of bugs…well?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TROYPOGI:

IF you dont have a crossdomain how to have ? Pls help me and reply

Sorry, I’m not knowledgeable in this area. Hopefully someone else could help you out

Originally posted by OCAARA:

Hey ! i have been trying to make a feature request…but at all is just giving lot of bugs…well?

Just tested it out and it appears I can’t send a request either. I’m pretty sure it’s the game, not you.

 
Flag Post

what happened to the battle sides map! I loved that map!!!!
NOW IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

 
Flag Post

Love Battlesides. But now there is helipad so maybe that is the replacement? Love helipad!

 
Flag Post

Can you permanently buy a gun so you don’t have to buy it every time you join a game ?

 
Flag Post

No, you can’t at this time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

No, you can’t at this time.

hey vile when will the game be updated with new guns, etc….??/ any info?

 
Flag Post

How to run?

 
Flag Post

Igor why when i download the map pack no one other can go in my server?
Whem i make a deathmatch server with the map:cs_northend no one can enter my server?
And where is the map Battleside?
pls. answer

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by philraider:

Igor why when i download the map pack no one other can go in my server?
Whem i make a deathmatch server with the map:cs_northend no one can enter my server?
And where is the map Battleside?
pls. answer

Wait…where was the link that you got the mappack from? I tried to download it long ago but the page doesn’t load.
I think the mappack is only compatible with the older version.
And I think battlesides has been replaced by helipad.
I may be wrong though…please do correct me……..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Metalgrimm:

I found this glitch….When I buy ak47 this is happen…Throw then explode?…weird huh….

Lol