CS Portable Guide page 2

651 posts

Flag Post

When you play on Mac you get to access to 7 free map,
Here the few thing you get access all map ( i m not sure about this because im not try or it did not work)

Try disable firewall and iantivirus ( Igor wrote to me before)
Second try download window 7 or xp ( there are very high chance you get all map )

Flag Post

Gotta question. Game works fine, no crashes. My knife works fine, but when it comes to my guns, they’re ineffective. On multiplayer I can die like normal, but my guns won’t do anything. Anything you can do with that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxUnlucky777xX:

Gotta question. Game works fine, no crashes. My knife works fine, but when it comes to my guns, they’re ineffective. On multiplayer I can die like normal, but my guns won’t do anything. Anything you can do with that?

What do you mean? Your guns does like no damage?
Probably the host set that gun to a no damage. Because of Custom Match.

Flag Post

Before playing..check the settings of the room
AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rawwk:

Even if it’s a regular match, my guns still do no damage. I can still get killed though. And I rather like this game, so if there’s a way to fix it it’d be appreciated.

Flag Post

Igor please put this skin I beg please http://allan-valentine.deviantart.com/art/Piers-RE6-Professional-Render-317832657

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarcosVini77:

Igor please put this skin I beg please http://allan-valentine.deviantart.com/art/Piers-RE6-Professional-Render-317832657

Boo..
It will be better if it’s Chris( Chris of RE6 not the earlier version of Chris..If you what I mean XD ) or Leon
and for female..it will be better if it’s Ada :P
AMF——Kimpogi

Flag Post

Added Juggernaut into the Game Modes.
I’m still unsure of how the whole gameplay works out. Could anyone help confirm it for me?

Flag Post

Juggernaut is pretty simple.

The Juggernaut will have higher HP and higher speed unless on a custom setting.
The Juggernaut will have to survive and kill all the players (and the players keep reviving)
When the Juggernaut is killed by a certain player that certain player will become the Juggernaut.

(Note : Its better to disable all the guns and use knife with max speed + max 1000 hp damage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qczi0FcD2e0&feature=youtu.be
Small gameplay I made ^ (WARNING : MUTE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SONG BECAUSE I FORGOT TO
DISABLE THE SONG WHEN RECORDING!)

Juggernaut Mode is now Called ChuckNorris or Chuck Norris Mode

Flag Post

In what situation does multiple Juggernauts come in to play?
I’ve seen that plenty of times in matches.

Flag Post

i think its random between the juggy and killer.
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post
Originally posted by petso66:

Introduction
There are many different guides on most of the games on Kongregate. However, there are only very few that provide you with many different guides in a single guide. For this reason, I am creating this guide.
The current topics covered include:
Controls
Weapons
Game Modes
Strategies
Ranking System
Tips
Earning Money
FAQ
Credits

Change Log
[August 6, 2012] Added maximum damage for Grenade.
[August 7, 2012] Added minimum damage for Grenade. Added new FAQ question.
[August 8, 2012] Added new way to earn money.
[August 16, 2012] Added new damages for weapons (incomplete).
[August 18, 2012] Added new game mode.

Controls
Of course, in order for you to even play the game you need to know the controls.
MovementWASD’ keys or Arrow keys
Crouch ‘X’ key
Walk Left Shift
Jumping Spacebar
Shooting Left Mouse Button
Quick Stab (knife only) Left Mouse Button
Fatal Stab (knife only) Right Mouse Button
Scope Sniper Rifle Right Mouse Button
Reloading ‘R’ key
Select Primary Weapon ‘1’ key
Select Pistol ‘2’ key
Select Knife ‘3’ Key
Select Grenades ‘4’ key
Select Bomb ‘5’ key
Quick Selection Mouse Scroll
Plant Bomb Hold Left Mouse Button
Deactivate Bomb Hold ‘E’ key
Heal Player Hold ‘E’ key
Open Door Press ‘E’ key
Rescue Hostage Press ‘E’ key
Chat Press ‘Y’ then type in your message. Press ‘Enter’ to send
Weapon Shop ‘B’ key
Drop Gun ‘G’ key
Toggle Flashlight ‘F’ key
Menu ‘M’ key
Spray Clan Tag ‘T’ key
Controls can also be customized by going the Menu>Controls>Set Controls

Weapons
Each gun has a fixed magazine depending on how you got it. If you looted it, you have 2 magazines. If you bought it, you have 4 magazines. If buy ammo for it, you also have 4 magazines.
Knife
Type: Melee
Price: Free
Clip: None
Damage (quick): 60
Damage (fatal): 120
Range: Short
Description: A melee weapon used to kill an enemy within a few hits.

Desert Eagle
Type: Pistol
Price: Free
Clip: 7
Damage (body): 36
Damage (hand/leg): ?
Damage (head): ?
Range: Short to midrange.
Description: A manual fire weapon that is often used as a secondary weapon.

AK-47/M4A1
Type: Assault Rifles
Price: 300
Clip: 30
Damage (body): 23
Range: Midrange
Description: Fully automatic weapons that are widely used. They are deadly weapons that can be used in almost any map.

AWP
Type: Sniper
Price: 600
Clip: 10
Damage (body): 110
Damage (hand/leg): 44
Range: Long
Description: A manual fire weapon that can kill an enemy at long distances. However, it is ineffective at short range.

XM1014
Type: Shotgun
Price: 500
Clip: 7
Damage (body): 15 × 6
Range: Short
Description: A manual fire weapon that fires spreaded bullets which allows it to kill enemies within short range. However, it is ineffective at long range.

Grenade
Type: Explosive Grenade
Price: 50
Damage: Up to 70
Description: A grenade that has a wide blast radius. It is able to penetrate walls.

Flash Grenade
Type: Stun Grenade
Price: 20
Damage: 0
Description: A grenade used to blind enemies rather than kill. The amount of time the effects last depends on how the target was hit.

Smoke Grenade
Type: Gas Grenade
Price: 20
Damage: 0
Description: A grenade used to block a person’s field of view using smoke.

Game Modes
Classic
You are split up into two teams. Death IS permanent until the next round starts. There are three ways to win.
1) The universal victory. The first team to annihilate all enemies wins.
2) Counter Terrorists only. Rescue all hostages by gathering them to the safe zone.
3) Terrorists only. Plant the bomb and wait for it to explode. Even if everyone on your side dies, as long as the bomb is active, you can still win.
Team Death Match
You are split up into two teams. Death is NOT permanent. There is no winning situation, just a scoreboard. This mode is for the casual players who just want to get into action and fight.
Zombie Mode
A random player will be selected to become a zombie who infects others. That initial zombie will start off with 2000 HP and regenerates HP rapidly for a short amount of time in order for it to infect someone. Once a person becomes infected, he/she is instantly turned into a zombie and will have to infect others in order to win.
The objective of the humans is to eliminate all zombies.
Zombie Match
This mode is like Team Death Match. However, zombies are added to both teams. They will aid you in fight.
Survival
Every player that enters to game is automatically a Counter Terrorist. The objective is to survive as long as you can while zombies, NPC terrorists, and/or kamikazes attack you wave after wave.
Death Match
Every player who enters the game is going to fight against each other. There are no teams whatsoever.
Chuck Norris
At the beginning, a random player will be selected to be the first juggernaut (A.K.A.: Chuck Norris). Juggernauts can have extra health and speed. Everybody else must try to kill the Juggernaut; the player that ultimately kills the Juggernaut becomes the new Juggernaut.

Flag Post

Even if it’s a regular match, my guns still do no damage. I can still get killed though. And I rather like this game, so if there’s a way to fix it it’d be appreciated.

Maybe its good ol’ LAG

Flag Post

Important Tip:When you and your opponent run out of bullets simultaneously, immediately switch to pistol/knife and continue attacking. I have knifed many a reloading opponent with this tactic.

Flag Post

Where is Chuck Norris mode? I can’t see it on my Android :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

Where is Chuck Norris mode? I can’t see it on my Android :O

It’s now juggernaut mode.

Flag Post

I know it but i still dont see it in my Android! Am i blind or i have to wait for update?

Flag Post

yep wait update

Flag Post

On Juggernaut Mode
It says A randomly player.

But who ever hosts the room is the first juggernaut (unless igor changed that)

Flag Post

Fixed.

Flag Post

Found out that the money system doesn’t work,even if I have 0 money I could still buy guns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lord_DW:

Found out that the money system doesn’t work,even if I have 0 money I could still buy guns.

do u want to pay with ur weapons? think about it u wont be able to use certain weapons as much like the sniper or shotugun since they are pretty expensive and even when ur a beginner and dont have much money u only have the pistol and couldnt afford the ak47 when ur kill to death ratio isnt well. I suggest to leave as is for now.

Flag Post

I dont have to worry about i have enough money for weps.

Flag Post

On Juggernaut Mode

I don’t know but there’s a room I played which I continuesly killed the Juggernaut (there are 2 at once) but someone else get to be Juggernaut :-?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dennis40:

On Juggernaut Mode

I don’t know but there’s a room I played which I continuesly killed the Juggernaut (there are 2 at once) but someone else get to be Juggernaut :-?

Usually when the juggernaut and player kill each other at same time, it becomes random or if lucky the same juggernaut will become juggernaut once again.