CS Portable Guide page 9

649 posts

Flag Post

When you log in, cs login? kongregate.com?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by a26357:

When you log into the game, then you are logging on from your CS Portable account.

Flag Post

Im looking forward into playing this game.

Flag Post

i try to re-login my account…but when i type correct password,nck and email….the game just won’t let me logi…why??

Flag Post

I am not able to log in as well.. please help…

Flag Post

hey what is happening, the table errors is full or something help

Flag Post

Is anyone still experiencing login issues?

Flag Post

how to put pictures

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPortable_Vile:

Is anyone still experiencing login issues?

Yes right now it seems like everyone are hit bit it. Even from download version to the browser version

Flag Post

Takes almost 15 mins to download the game now!

Before it was so quick… almost 10 seconds! :|

Flag Post

umm can anyone help me…. I tried to buy the skins but my money never decrease…. how is that?? and how will i know if i am wearing the skin????

Flag Post

Why can’t I see the stairs? And sometimes I only see shadows of stairs when they’re not attached to walls. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlr2_08:

umm can anyone help me…. I tried to buy the skins but my money never decrease…. how is that?? and how will i know if i am wearing the skin????

It’s a money bug. Don’t worry about it, you have that skin. If you want to see it in-game, then join or make a Custom Game, enable 3rd person and press C. You’ll see it. :)

Flag Post

Can you invite people to your clan?
If you can how?

Flag Post

To raise your rank, just make sure that your Kills to Death ratio (k/d) increases.

For example, while I do not remember exactly what rank correlates to what k/d, generally a rule of thumb is that your rank will increase as you get more kills, and less deaths! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cedsayshi:

To raise your rank, just make sure that your Kills to Death ratio (k/d) increases.

For example, while I do not remember exactly what rank correlates to what k/d, generally a rule of thumb is that your rank will increase as you get more kills, and less deaths! :)

My k/d ratio in any FPS is usually horrible, so I stopped worrying about it. xD

Flag Post

I have to admit my k/d was 0.3 at the early start of my gaming on this game XD

Flag Post

When I first started the game my K/D ratio was undefined :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupaDupaZekrom:

Can you invite people to your clan?
If you can how?

Hi, I assume you already know how to join a clan.

There is no button to invite someone, but you can just ask them in-game through the Mic or message to!

Flag Post

Pretty good guide overall:)
But if you do a headshot with any kind of weapong that is pretty much a instakill. You could have written Damage(Head):instakill.
But that is only my opinion xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by rihard999:

Pretty good guide overall:)
But if you do a headshot with any kind of weapong that is pretty much a instakill. You could have written Damage(Head):instakill.
But that is only my opinion xD

You are absolutely right! In my opinion too, it’s easier to get a headshot with the AK47 than a pistol :D

Flag Post

How do you set up the health for barricades? In other words, how do you increase it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperDuperGamer:

How do you set up the health for barricades? In other words, how do you increase it?

In the Server Settings there should be a horizontal bar that lets you choose it’s health by scrolling the scroll bar left or right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperDuperGamer:

In addition to what he said, only hosts can ;)