Popular Maps?

20 posts

Flag Post

I’m wondering where is the popular maps like: de_nuke de_train cs_italy? Yea I know about Valve Copyright, But you could call these maps like de_nufe de_station cs_rome and where is map 1.66? I dont see it anymore in the list!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

I’m wondering where is the popular maps like: de_nuke de_train cs_italy? Yea I know about Valve Copyright, But you could call these maps like de_nufe de_station cs_rome and where is map 1.66? I dont see it anymore in the list!

I know right, I wanted to play de_office before and wasn’t there. :(
-Regret

Flag Post

de_Nuke > de_explosion? de_tnt? de_boom?

idk never played de_nuke just made similar BOOM words xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rawwk:

de_Nuke > de_explosion? de_tnt? de_boom?

idk never played de_nuke just made similar BOOM words xD

HAHA~~!!

Flag Post

Before game wasnt so popular these maps was on cs portable. Rawwk nice avatar by the way!

Flag Post

Before game wasnt so popular these maps was on cs portable. Rawwk nice avatar by the way!

Thanks… I made it myself xD

Flag Post

I totally agree. I love de_dust2 it was map1.66 now and its gone. Its only dust2x2 now. de_train was cool and de_office too. And i think there should be a map called cs_inferno. Latvieti kads tev niks spele? Kadreiz varetu paspelet, ne? :P

Flag Post

Protams, niks spēlē whocares .

Flag Post

de_dust2 is one of my favourite maps, why did they remove it?

Flag Post

Valve copyright i guess. De_Dust2 was official Valve Product but De_Dust2 was made by random people.

Flag Post

Valve copyright i guess. De_Dust2 was official Valve Product but De_Dust2 was made by random people.

kad igrojam?

Flag Post

Skaidri mezinu tagad esmu Mārtiņa Rītiņa Restorānā! ;D

Flag Post

The Stadium will be there to stay, as long they credit my work :)

Flag Post

cs bloodstrike?

Flag Post

I dont even have Stadium :( So will these maps be in tje game?

Flag Post

I asked f2004w to make remake of de_dust2! Hope he will make it!

Flag Post

I asked f2004w to make remake of de_dust2! Hope he will make it!

same

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicha98:

I totally agree. I love de_dust2 it was map1.66 now and its gone. Its only dust2x2 now. de_train was cool and de_office too. And i think there should be a map called cs_inferno. Latvieti kads tev niks spele? Kadreiz varetu paspelet, ne? :P

Wait, there was an original de_dust map? Not just de_dust2x2?

Flag Post

Yes there was full de_dust2 map, but It was removed due the © of Valve! Need remake of this map!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BozoHimSelf:
Originally posted by Nicha98:

Wait, there was an original de_dust map? Not just de_dust2x2?

yes map vas very popular and it need remake. but not original remake it will be removed again. need some differences like assault2k to stay in game. it will be enought to add some boxes somewhere or army car.