[IGOR WE NEED YOU][COMPLAINT] the_real_hunter page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

it really pisses me off that guys like this are running around and nothings been done about it..
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post

yay. today i wanted play on simpsons house… wasting hunter’s time by relogging is awesome but boring. add ability to ban or one-click-kick for host or I and I think much more players will go away… http://bit.ly/Rqpqmr

edit
fatalrhymer is kicking people with the same methods

Flag Post

Delete him account! I apply! This is unnormal…

Flag Post

you are not intelligent enough…. BAN THIS IDIOT

Flag Post

You never know, he might do it caused by something that occured at home. There’s not a lot of people that does that without a reason.
However I do not in any way support his actions.

Flag Post

bozo
he is doing it for fun, look on screens
i saw that more than 20 times…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BozoHimSelf:

You never know, he might do it caused by something that occured at home. There’s not a lot of people that does that without a reason.

People just do it to annoy other people, no actual reason why ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

I get that someone could do it now and then, but from what I’ve heard he does it every time. He plays a game and continuosly hates on people, it doesn’t really sound like a person with a good mind.

Flag Post

I get that someone could do it now and then, but from what I’ve heard he does it every time. He plays a game and continuosly hates on people, it doesn’t really sound like a person with a good mind.

+1

Flag Post

Well….what do you know. Maybe he doesn’t HAVE a mind.

“I’m not crazy! You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me!”
:P

-AgonyX

Flag Post

whatever, I don’t like playing with people have no brain or mind

Flag Post

You guys tried PMing Igor about the problem? Maybe changing the thread title to include igor’s name. Good chance he hasn’t even opened this thread.

Flag Post

Maybe Kongregate itself should ban him cuz he actually finds this amusing :(

Flag Post

He’s back, just kicked me from a game

Flag Post

i got kicked too

Flag Post

yeah i just got kicked .

Flag Post

Bump.

Igor’s gotta see this.

- AgonyX

Flag Post

Yup, saw him spamming constantly and harassing/insulting people. Also kept leaving and joining to kick others. I stayed for a while to constantly kick him, then f2004w took over when i had to go. Don’t know how long it went on though. lol

Flag Post

The_Real_Hunter was issued a 48 hour suspension yesterday.